Wii U: Will "U" buy it?

Kuchi_Main 2012/06/06 05:58:01
It was released yesterday, and is now looking really awesome! I, myself, can not wait for its arrival. What do "U" think?
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/nintendo-e3/ Here is the link to watch the press conference, if you haven't already seen it. I know it is an hour long, and you might not have that kind of time, but it is really cool.

• bcarrera 2012/07/18 07:57:22
    Yes, I will buy!
    bcarrera
    +2
    I will buy this console, because I want to be able to play wii games on the wii u so I won't have to play them on the tv. Plus you can take it anywhere you go, and it is almost like an iPad.
  • Kuchi_Main bcarrera 2012/07/27 19:29:19
    Kuchi_Main
    +1
    not anywhere, it's supposed to be in a certain range with the wii...
  • sally 2012/06/06 21:23:07
    No, I will not buy!
    sally
    +1
    It was like a year and a half that went by before we bought the wii when it first came out.
  • PonToki 2012/06/06 12:21:05
    Other!
    PonToki
    +1
    I most likely won't be buying it, but not because I dislike it. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend will purchase it eventually, and its a lot more fun playing with him so there's no need to go and buy a separate console. Its also likely that one of my brothers will get it too, so I really don't need to purchase it myself. Looks cool though, especially ZombiU. It really seemed to make use of the additional screen.
  • Kuchi_Main PonToki 2012/06/07 22:44:22
    Kuchi_Main
    +1
    I know! ZombiU Looks sooo much fun!
  • PonToki Kuchi_Main 2012/06/08 00:07:06
    PonToki
    +1
    It did. When watching it during E3 I liked how it was the inventory screen and had a scanner. Really nice design.

2014/10/22 20:25:51