Why is it wrong to pay for sex?

brianverga 2009/10/09 03:20:35
I mean, the girl is down, and in the end it's cheaper than dinner, a movie and drinks. In this economy I would think it'd be the smartest thing to do. And she can spend the money on dinner or a movie or even shoes or something else chicks like.

• Hoof_Hearted_Virals 2009/10/10 02:31:35
    There's nothing wrong with it, go ahead and hopefully you get a hot Asian....
    Hoof_Hearted_Virals
    +8
    99 percent of the time sex is paid for. you take a girl out on a date, buy her dinner, pay for her movie, and snacks, and the hotel room, you're looking at about 200 bucks... at the end of the night you nail her... that's 200 dollar poon right there... let's say you end up marrying this broad... even the next day... that's 200 dollars for a life time of sex..not free.... but 20 bucks for a hooker, is wrong? okay get a condom... don't kiss her... just nail her, 20 bux for one night... you get what you want, you don't have to buy dinner, no movie, and most of the time, she's working out of a motel - free room for the sex...and ou can hit her over the head with a bat and knock her out - get your money back - how's she going to explain that to the cops?

• ian 2010/09/25 09:45:24
    ian
    men have needs the same as women, and women know this!.
  • Brosia 2009/11/04 06:16:18
    Brosia
    If they are out willingly, and old enough, go for it.
  • Peanut Butter 2009/10/12 02:28:00
    It's wrong and I'm a hypocrit because I think you should spend more money buy...
    Peanut Butter
    Neither one of those answers are mine...First of all sex is a gift FROM THE CREATOR, GOD ALMIGHY for a man and a woman AFTER MARRIAGE...
  • LawMan5150 2009/10/12 02:13:39
    LawMan5150
    Nice impartial answers. Your a tool. There is no reason to pay It's just bad economics becasue so may young girls today are Hores and give it away.
  • Ashley 2009/10/12 01:46:52
    Ashley
    maybe because I find using people for your own selfish needs is a little inconsiderate. but idk, maybe I just dont make sense.

sex is meant for love, passion.. not something just to fufill disgusting "human needs"
  • Decipher 2009/10/12 01:20:42
    Decipher
    nuff said
  • Ldydi49 2009/10/11 20:54:05 (edited)
    Ldydi49
    +2
    I disagree with the choose an answer choices....
    The question should be...who is making the money from it...really? And it should be taken into consideration how many women, young girls, and yes, young men are sold into sexual slavery around the world on a daily basis.
    Trafficing in People, services many labour and warfare needs and supplies, usually women and children are sold for the sex trade.
    The estimates that there are at
    least 12.3 million adults and children in forced
    labor, bonded labor, and commercial sexual
    servitude at any given time.
    Of these victims, the ILO estimates that at
    least 1.39 million are victims of commercial
    sexual servitude, both transnational and within countries.
    Now consider how many illegal brothels there are across America and you have to wonder how many of these women, and young people are being trafficked around this country through them. It happens in the legal brothels as well.

http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rl...
  • sarah lou 2009/10/11 20:07:06
    sarah lou
    well my opion is its wrong why would u want to do that when u can find someone you would love have nice relationship with
  • Velanarris sarah lou 2009/10/11 20:51:09
    Velanarris
    Because sometimes you just gotta get off. If you had a penis, you'd understand.
  • sarah lou Velanarris 2009/10/12 16:56:27
    sarah lou
    velanarris why would i so are u trying to say all men cant just have a realtionship with there girlfriend or wife and be content they need to do it with hookers aswell i think that wrong
  • Velanarris sarah lou 2009/10/12 16:57:19 (edited)
    Velanarris
    That's not what I'm saying at all.

What if you don't have a girlfriend or a wife? Not everyone is that smooth or outgoing.
  • sarah lou Velanarris 2009/10/12 17:05:59
    sarah lou
    yep i get that but do u not believe everyone has a special person waiting for them im not outgoing and i found someone and he lives a long way from me so it can work i just thing it wrong to pay for sex
  • Velanarris sarah lou 2009/10/12 17:11:26
    Velanarris
    Nope, I don't think everyone does have that special person out there. I do think there are over 6 billion people out there and so by the law of large numbers you'll eventually find someone who'll put up with you.

In the meantime, paying for sex doesn't hurt anyone as long as it's done legitimately so I don't see a problem with other people engaging in it regardless of my personal preference.
  • sarah lou Velanarris 2009/10/12 18:55:56
    sarah lou
    ok i get u well i hope u find that special person hun i guess everyone is entilted to a view on everything
  • Velanarris sarah lou 2009/10/12 18:57:32 (edited)
    Velanarris
    No I'm all set, myself. I just think there needs to be logic if you're opposed to something that is an innocent practice.
  • sarah lou Velanarris 2009/10/12 20:31:08
    sarah lou
    ok i guess
  • Bobby 48 2009/10/11 19:39:16 (edited)
  • ☮♥Emily♥☮ 2009/10/11 19:02:48
    ☮♥Emily♥☮
    +1
    ive never done it, i probably would never do it, but i dont see why other people shoudnt. its not hurting me, its not hurting anybody, why should i really get involved?
  • Peace&Love 2009/10/11 18:53:15
    Peace&Love
    $1.50 wrong hypocrit spend money dinner straight cash 1 50
  • James 2009/10/11 18:19:07
    James
    why not get a g/f or wife and get sex for free??????
  • Velanarris James 2009/10/11 20:51:55
    Velanarris
    +1
    Obviously you've never had either. It certainly isn't free.
  • James Velanarris 2009/10/12 03:45:03
    James
    it is, gfs/wifes don't charge their bf/husband and as long as she dont get pregnant, its free
  • Velanarris James 2009/10/12 11:15:47
    Velanarris
    Not everything that costs something, necessarily costs money.

It takes me an hour to make $100. Which can purchase sex, probably two or three times over.

It takes me an hour to mow the lawn, 15 minutes to do the dishes, a day to paint the fence, and 45 minutes to clean the bathroom. And after all that I "might" get sex. So that'd be $2600

$100 to guarantee getting sex or 2600 to maybe get sex.

That's why "it's wrong to pay for sex" Wifes and girlfriends wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
  • ☆Nay nay☆ 2009/10/11 18:16:55
    ☆Nay nay☆
    NOTT I THINK SEX SHOULD BE WITH A SPECIAL SOMEBODY NOT WITH A PERSON OFF THE STREETS
  • THIRDEYE 2009/10/11 15:28:56
    THIRDEYE
    I don't think it's wrong...I've just never had to!
  • American Rhetoric Review 2009/10/11 15:17:04
    American Rhetoric Review
    What two consenting adults do is their business... She charges you pay....Works for you!
  • James America... 2009/10/11 18:21:31
    James
    but what if she's a under cover cop and than you get busted?.......i've seen that far too many times on the tv show cops
  • America... James 2009/10/11 23:21:40
    American Rhetoric Review
    I've always considered that entrapment... I'm not sure if you seriously challenged it of they could make it stick.... Especially if she approached you...
  • vdAleXandra 2009/10/11 14:44:20
  • Fluttershyfan 2009/10/11 14:05:28
    Fluttershyfan
    sex should be a romantic exchange of love of two people, is how i feel about it.
  • Icarus326 2009/10/11 10:53:04
    Icarus326
    In that light theres nothing particularly wrong with it it's just not a SMART idea because of the last guy that payed her and the hundred others before him.
  • schmeckelgruben 2009/10/11 10:06:42
    schmeckelgruben
    +1
    Prostitution and selling drugs are the last vestiges of free-enterprise capitalism left in once-proud America. Everything else is licensed, regulated, and taxed.
  • Maine Guy 2009/10/11 09:04:06
    Maine Guy
    I wouldn't do it but I don't think it's wrong.
  • James 2009/10/11 08:27:06
    James
    +1
    man if you cant get sex with out paying for it you suck
  • Kayla 2009/10/11 07:49:01
    Kayla
    yah of course its wrong, sex is a privlage i would feel like a peice of sh** if somebody handed me money after sex. thats terrible
  • maranderan 2009/10/11 06:00:02
    maranderan
    +1
    Well, any person has the right to sell themselves out, and any person has the right to pay up for such pleasure. Do as you wish, it's your body.

Personally, the idea isn't appealing, but I don't see why others should be punished for it.
  • ♥punkee♥ 2009/10/11 05:22:41 (edited)
    ♥punkee♥
    i love my gays theres nothing wrong being gay.
  • anonymous 2009/10/11 05:10:58
    anonymous
    +1
    If it's a fairly agreed-upon transaction between consenting adults, there isn't anything wrong with it. A little disgraceful, maybe, but not a moral outrage.
  • icymore 2009/10/11 04:45:37
    icymore
    +2
    I don't think it's morally wrong, and I don't think it should be illegal. I do, however, think it is pathetic and I can't respect it.
  • Opinion13 2009/10/11 04:27:37
    Opinion13
    As long as she/he (whatever floats your boat) is legally an adult...I have no problem. It's better to not spend money on a date if the only motive behind it is sex.

2014/12/22 14:13:50