Whos the hottest chick in Rock/Metal?

Toby 2011/10/14 20:07:07
Related Topics: Music, Hottest, Rock
Amy Lee (Evanescence)
Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)
Tarja Turunen (Solo Artist - Ex Nightwish)
Hayley Williams (Paramore)
Lacey Mosley (Flyleaf)
Anette Olzon (Nightwish)
Alexia Rodriguez (Eyes Set To Kill)
Anissa Rodrigues (Eyes Set To Kill)
Lizzy Hale (Halestorm)
Angela Gossow (Arch Enemy)
Maria Brink (In this moment)
Simone Simmons (Epica)
Avril Lavigne (Solo Artist)
Vote for your favorite!

• carlton999 2011/10/14 20:50:56
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    carlton999
    +6
    Amy Lee. I love to hear her sing.

Avril is not metal and you need to take her off this list.

amy lee

• thevampkid 2013/01/12 05:01:12 (edited)
  • dickjones 2012/10/11 16:05:32
    dickjones
    Mary Zimmer from Luna Mortis. I have met her and touched her. She is hot hot hot, and very sweet. :P
    Mary Zimmer from Luna Mortis
  • BlackwinterG36C 2012/10/11 04:41:23
    BlackwinterG36C
    Karen O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    karen O
  • sexyvgirl6969 2012/10/11 01:08:15
    sexyvgirl6969
    +1
    It's hard to choose... they're all so sexy!
  • abigail-13 2012/10/11 00:41:42
    Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)
    abigail-13
    I fu*king love her voice!! \m/ and she would b followed by amy lee.
  • Megurine Luka 2012/10/10 23:43:13
    Hayley Williams (Paramore)
    Megurine Luka
    Hayley Williams! I am in love with her. She's beautiful! Also Amy Lee.
    hayleyrainbowlove
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/10/10 23:22:23
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    always partial to these two..

Joan Jett..

Joan Jett

Lita Ford

Lita Ford
  • ✞Knight of Honor 2012/10/10 23:14:15
    Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil)
    ✞Knight of Honor
    She's the sexist based on these pictures.
  • Elbuscus 2012/10/10 23:07:54
    Lacey Mosley (Flyleaf)
    Elbuscus
    She's wonderful.
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/10/10 21:44:43
    Lizzy Hale (Halestorm)
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    +2
    Lzzy is amazing!!!

lzzy hale

lzzy hale 2012

lzzy hale 2012

lzzy hale revolver
  • Miss Kris the Centrist 2012/10/09 19:29:45
    Miss Kris the Centrist
    +1
    Sharon den Adel is my favorite singer, plus I think she is hotter than most of these girls.
    sharon den adel
  • WanderingWeirdly 2012/10/09 16:29:36
    Hayley Williams (Paramore)
    WanderingWeirdly
    but also like Lzzy Hale!
  • Amasaman 2012/10/09 16:26:33
    Amasaman
    +3
    Why is Lita Ford not on this list?

lita ford

lita ford

lita ford

lita ford
  • Rust 2012/10/09 16:20:44
  • Rosanna 2012/10/09 16:08:40
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Rosanna
    +1
    Amy is fantastic!
  • Kezzi Morris 2012/10/09 12:42:39
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Kezzi Morris
    +1
    Amy Lee is gorgeous
  • DragonOfAwesome 2012/07/31 20:09:57
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    DragonOfAwesome
    +3
    Amy Lynn Lee Hartzler all the way <3 SHe is beautiful and extremely talented :D
    Amy Lee 2011
    Amy Lee 2011
  • Lagdh 2012/06/19 18:50:22
    Lagdh
    +1
    I can't choose, I really like Simone Simmons though! I get to meet her in a few months VIP. I'm glad I know Dutch too!
  • Tristen 2012/05/08 21:02:50
    Tristen
    +1
    otep

if you want to talk about good women of metal look no further then Otep Shamaya.
  • Biki~pwcm/potl~ 2012/02/29 01:17:29
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    Followed by Tarja and Annette.

nightwish

nightwish1
  • Patreco 2011/12/21 23:01:35
    Maria Brink (In this moment)
    Patreco
    +1
    Guys... Of course everybody has different "tasty", but she is cute and hot at same time...
  • metalmania17 2011/12/19 16:46:38
    Simone Simmons (Epica)
    metalmania17
    +4
    Without a doubt the HOTTEST!!!!

Simone Simmons

Simone Simmons gif
  • Biki~pw... metalma... 2012/02/29 01:18:16
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    Saw her singing with Kamelot in concert this past September.
  • metalma... Biki~pw... 2012/02/29 12:44:37
    metalmania17
    +1
    Lucky Lucky Lucky
  • Anish S 2011/11/27 03:51:23
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Anish S
    +1
    Amy yew the hottest eva!!!lov yew!!!!!!!
  • Ghostie Of the Night 2011/11/19 13:49:33
    Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +2
    Amy Lee,Tarjia,Anette and Avril my favorites!Evanescene and Nightwish are awesome!
  • Biki~pw... Ghostie... 2012/02/29 01:19:05
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +2
    nightwish

Nightwish rules!! My fav all time band.
  • Ghostie... Biki~pw... 2012/02/29 21:13:33
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    They are amazing!!! :D
    Nemo and Amaranth are my favorite songs of them! (Also, irrelevant, but I think Tuomas looks like Jack Sparrow!!! I had a mini heart attack when I saw him the 1st time!)
  • Biki~pw... Ghostie... 2012/02/29 21:32:01
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    hahahahaha!! I was lucky enough to see them perform at House of Blues in Las Vegas Nevada. I was on the first row of the first balcony, (as the floor was standing only) I was leaning over at the end of the concert when they were throwing out guitar picks, and the drummer came out from behind his kit, threw his first drum stick out onto the floor, and I waved and caught his eye, he looked up, pointed right at me, and threw his second stick right to me. It sailed end over and end, and landed in the palm of my hand as easy as a kiss. It has the name of the band on it, it's signed by him and says...."I'm the one at the back of the stage." hahahahaha!!!
  • Ghostie... Biki~pw... 2012/02/29 21:38:29
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    Really??? HOW LUCKY YOU ARE!?! :-O
  • Biki~pw... Ghostie... 2012/02/29 21:44:20
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    it was the only "Jackpot" I hit during that trip! hahahahaha!!
  • Ghostie... Biki~pw... 2012/03/01 16:19:53
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    haha! I guess the other people around you are forever jealous about your luck! do you still have the drumstick? :P
  • Biki~pw... Ghostie... 2012/03/01 20:46:41
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    oh yes. I still have it, I display it in my bedroom, much to my husbands dismay who is a total country music fan. ~blech~ It was pretty obvious who he intended the stick for. The guy who was sitting next to me during the concert told me if he had caught it he would have given it to me cause he could tell that the drummer meant to throw it to me, cause he pointed right at me first. It was a perfect throw too. He must have had a lot of practice hahahahahaha!! My concert buddy and myself had bought the concert t-shirt and put them on before the concert, so we were the only ones there in that area wearing them, I think that helped to have us stand out in the crowd.
    We wore our Nightwish t's to a Kamelot concert this past fall, and lots of people walking around and standing in the line waiting asked us where we got them. When we told them we'd seen them in concert in Las Vegas they were like..."Oh man!!! I wish I'd gone!" Then I'd say, do you want to be even more sad? They'd say...."No......yes......." I'd tell them I caught the drumstick at the concert and they'd be like...."Oh wow! How cool was that!?!?!" My friend changed out of her Nightwish shirt into a Kamelot shirt, but I only bought mine, and kept my Nightwish on. That was a standing only concert, so we hung...
    We wore our Nightwish t's to a Kamelot concert this past fall, and lots of people walking around and standing in the line waiting asked us where we got them. When we told them we'd seen them in concert in Las Vegas they were like..."Oh man!!! I wish I'd gone!" Then I'd say, do you want to be even more sad? They'd say...."No......yes......." I'd tell them I caught the drumstick at the concert and they'd be like...."Oh wow! How cool was that!?!?!" My friend changed out of her Nightwish shirt into a Kamelot shirt, but I only bought mine, and kept my Nightwish on. That was a standing only concert, so we hung out at the very back wall of the venue and helped hold the wall up. It was a really small venue and it was really, really loud (I take earplugs to concerts so my ears don't ring for days afterwards) but it was so crowded up front, we just decided to hang out in the bar area at the back of the room.
    We are going to Shinedown on the 31st of this month. I'm so glad I have a "concert buddy" to go to concerts with, cause it isn't ever going to happen with my husband.
  • Ghostie... Biki~pw... 2012/03/01 22:30:24
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    That's very cute actually! :D
    Concert buddy, it just sounds cute to me!
  • Biki~pw... Ghostie... 2012/03/01 22:58:00
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    I'm so happy I found someone to go to concerts who likes the same kind of music I do. If there is a concert I want to see, I make all the arrangements, and vice versa. I think our husbands just sigh every time we start cooking up a concert to attend. hahahaha!
  • Ghostie... Biki~pw... 2012/03/02 19:49:32
    Ghostie Of the Night
    +1
    haha but that's great too, I think making friends through music is something priceless!
    let your husbands sigh! listen to your music to the fullest! :D
  • Lagdh Biki~pw... 2012/06/19 18:48:49
    Lagdh
    +1
    Omg I'm super super super jealous!!
  • Biki~pw... Lagdh 2012/06/20 01:38:54 (edited)
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    They are actually touring together Kamelot and Nightwish for their North America tour this fall. Sadly, it will be at the same venue as we saw Kamelot last September. =-/ All these venues have gone to standing only for some reason....
    http://www.antimusic.com/news...
  • Lagdh Biki~pw... 2012/06/20 10:32:58 (edited)
    Lagdh
    Yeah we're hoping to see them in Chicago or Michigan, because their Cleveland show is conveniently placed on my sister's wedding, and I've seriously been waiting for years since I first started listening to them! And I think this is my
    Favorite album, and looking at these live videos it looks spectacular! :)

Hopefully something special like that happens to me too! I got lucky at the Rammstein show because I got all their signatures and got noticed twice! My friend's dad owns a radio statio so she gets those perks.
  • Biki~pw... Lagdh 2012/06/20 19:46:41
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +1
    your sister's wedding is more important then this concert!?!?! LOL! Just kidding! =-) Good luck in your efforts. I'm pretty confident that I will be at the Salt Lake City concert even though I live about 4 1/2 hours away in a different state. Just wish it wasn't at the same venue as last years Kamelot show cause it's a very small room, half of it is cordoned off for the die hards (which I am one don't get me wrong, but I do like my "personal space") and the back half is set up as a bar with only about 7 small round tables and 4 chairs at each table. So your chances of getting an actual chair is slim to
    none.
    I'm kind of worried that Nightwish will only playing 7 or 8 songs as an opening band to Kamelot, and I don't want that, I want them both to have the same "LARGE" number of songs performed. I don't think one band deserves to be over the other band in this case.
    Please let me know if you find the set list on the internet before this fall when they head out on tour.

2014/10/21 08:49:47