Who's Crazier: Right Wing Nuts or Left Wing Loonies?

The Big Question 2010/05/04 06:47:44

• Larson Whipsnade 2010/05/06 23:15:46
    Left Wing Loonies
    Larson Whipsnade
    +31
    Only a true lobotomy candidate can come up with ideas like these:

Executing serial killers is morally wrong, but killing unborn babies for the convenience of the mother is a right.

outlawing all gun ownership will make the criminal element line up to turn theirs in.

giving a billionaire more money will fix all environmental problems

protesting is free speech, except when the other side does it

war is only just when a Democrat orders it

hating white people is not really racism

hating males is not really sexism

Homosexuals should have the right to parade their sexuality in public, but straight couples who kiss in public should go to jail

Arizona is racist for requiring people to carry ID, to prove their legal status, but the federal government is right to require people to carry proof of health insurance, or go to jail.

Fox news is lying when they show footage of a 2 million+ TEA Party in Washington DC, but Micheal Moore is telling the truth when he says Cuba's health care system is better than ours.

A self-made multi-millionaire is to be believed when he says that capitalism is evil, and charges you money to see the movie where he says that!

taxing the rich into poverty is going to help the poor get on their feet

It's more acceptable for a politician to be rich, th...

hating males is not really sexism

It's more acceptable for a politician to be rich, than a doctor.

...I could go on, but thinking people get what i mean, and Liberal morons just make excuses for their stupidity.

• Beave Village 2012/11/12 21:49:08
    Left Wing Loonies
    Beave Village
    Left wing liberal loonies are the most dangerous.
  • RONALD ROUNDY 2011/05/08 18:40:23
    Left Wing Loonies
    RONALD ROUNDY
  • Roni 2010/05/13 18:08:13
    They're Equally Crazy
    Roni
    Neither fringe extreme is acceptable.
  • kc 2010/05/12 01:57:35
    Left Wing Loonies
    kc
    nuts
  • UrbanHillbilly 2010/05/09 06:11:31
    Right Wing Nuts
    UrbanHillbilly
    Actually, their about equally nuts. It's just that the ones on the right tend to be scarier.
  • JAA 2010/05/08 17:54:22 (edited)
    They're Equally Crazy
    JAA
    +1
    Hands down, it's an equal match, they each just exhibit different sociopathic tendencies. I've just been on a discussion of all conservatives who accused me of being a liberal in disguise (my husband got a kick out of that one). Me, a spy? Then when I intimated that they might all be bigots and I called one of them an idiot, they relegated a whole thread dedicated to moi, the biotch. Crazy stuff.

I'm now going to check out "Centrists," "Libertarians," and "Independents" to see if I might be a better fit with a less volatile group, lol. I have to keep repeating to myself, "I'm not a RWNJ, I'm not a RWNJ, I'm not a RWNJ." (I know I'm not anywhere near a LWNJ, so I don't need to repeat that mantra).
  • Tree To... JAA 2010/05/11 00:30:09
    Tree Top TT
    OK, do you fit in with the LLLNC crowd?
  • JAA Tree To... 2010/05/11 00:31:46 (edited)
    JAA
    I don't know what an LLLNC is, but I'm beginning to become apolitical, as everyone seems to be losing their minds, tempers, objectivity and self-respect, particularly here on SH. However, if I had to choose, it would be Centrist, with a heavy lean to the right.
  • Tree To... JAA 2010/05/11 00:48:11
    Tree Top TT
    Looney Left-wing Liberal Nut Case; Glad to help
  • JAA Tree To... 2010/05/11 00:54:56
    JAA
    +1
    lol, okay, new one for me. No, I wouldn't touch that group with a ten-foot pole!
  • Tree To... JAA 2010/05/12 21:26:02
    Tree Top TT
    You do sound like a fun person, no disrespect to you personally. Have a good day!
  • JAA Tree To... 2010/05/13 02:54:36
    JAA
    ;-) Yep, fun's my middle name!
  • Theresa 2010/05/08 17:37:48
    Left Wing Loonies
    Theresa
    +1
    The question is biased because if you include Right winged nuts you have to discuss what is considered Right winged. Since most ill informed people have bought the idea that Hilter was right wing instead of what he was as LEFT wing! Anyone glorifying Hilter is also LEFT wing! Most of the so called Right winged Nuts are actually Left! So knowing that one must conclude that there are very few Right Wing Nuts compared to the majority of Left Wing Loonies! Therefore anyone committing violence it overwhelming LEFT! Now to say people who would defend the US Constitution from all enemies FOREIGN or DOMESTIC are Right wing Nuts is a stretch!
  • JAA Theresa 2010/05/08 17:57:24
    JAA
    +1
    ROFL! Uh . . . what??? I'm leaning heavily toward the US Constitution, but a RWNJ? You're right, Theresa, that's a stretch!
  • JDreamer 2010/05/08 04:26:26
    Left Wing Loonies
    JDreamer
    +3
    No question. With the lefites--it's all about emotions and feelings. I feel that poor people should have a home so the banks should be forced to make bad loans and then I feel the banks were scum because the obeyed the law and let people get into homes they couldn't afford. It makes you dizzy to try to follow the logic.
  • TrueRedWhite&Blue 2010/05/08 02:24:08
    Left Wing Loonies
    TrueRedWhite&Blue
    +2
    The right are way more heavily armed , and being so have had to pass background checks done by many law enforcement agencies.
  • JDreamer TrueRed... 2010/05/08 04:29:59
  • MQ-Amer... TrueRed... 2010/05/08 17:29:46
  • JAA TrueRed... 2010/05/08 18:00:01
    JAA
    +1
    lol, that would be true. I've been scrutinized by the FBI, DEA, and probably the CIA by now! I think they should give me a certificate that I can hang on my wall, saying that I'm "safe" to walk the Public Streets now.
  • TrueRed... JAA 2010/05/08 23:16:19
    TrueRedWhite&Blue
    I KNOW theres a red mark next to my name that states I can think for myself and must be watched. Potential trouble maker/ terrorist. (As labeled by the DHS.)
  • JAA TrueRed... 2010/05/09 05:35:32
    JAA
    +1
    lol, oh yes, how could I forget the DHS? I think every divorced parent has been under their scrutiny!!
  • ★Calliope★ 2010/05/07 22:18:03
    Left Wing Loonies
    ★Calliope★
    +8
    I will not be politically correct and say equally.

It's not the truth.

The lefty loons have the media sewn up. The universities sewn up. They are unfair and full of it. So emotionally stunted and sick they can't even see it.

I can deal with the ultra right loonies - they do not have power. The lefty loons are far more dangerous.
  • Matt 2010/05/07 16:29:04
    They're Equally Crazy
    Matt
    +5
    Liberal and conservative platform planks are highly divisive to us, but meaningless issues to our elected leaders. None of them actually care if you club harp seals with live babies. These "issues" are just used to divert our attention while both parties rob us blind.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2010/05/07 10:10:20
    They're Equally Crazy
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +6
    I spent a few moments, considering the "apparent differences" between one pair of jackboots and the other...
    Gotta say, can't see much difference, with my nose in the dirt and a thug stepping on the back of my neck.
  • Mikec 2010/05/07 09:21:52
    They're Equally Crazy
    Mikec
    +3
    Whiskey for my men-- beer for my horses-- draw up a strong line yeeehaw
  • Kiki Mikec 2010/05/07 11:14:20
    Kiki
    +1
    I had a horse who loved beer.
  • JDreamer Kiki 2010/05/08 04:32:15
    JDreamer
    +2
    I did too, she loved the beer! Came into my house and up the stairs one day and broke the cookie jar--loved them oatmeal cookies.
  • Kiki JDreamer 2010/05/08 12:16:31
    Kiki
    +1
    That would have freaked me out. As much as I loved my horses, I kept them in the barn and pasture...*:)
  • JDreamer Kiki 2010/05/08 12:50:32 (edited)
    JDreamer
    +3
    We had to pasture our horses on a relative's property. One day we rode them to our house. We went inside to use the bathroom and get a bite to eat. We were in the living room when we heard her come in. By the time we got to the kitchen she was standing half way in (that's all that would fit) with the broken cookie jar and cookies all over the floor. We laughed so hard we would have fallen down but she took all the room. We never brought her home again. I sometimes made oatmeal cookies with molasses and no sugar--they didn't taste good to us, but she loved them.
  • Mikec Kiki 2010/05/12 21:26:22
    Mikec
    SWEEET I recall a few old spaghetti western movies where the cowboy would give his horse beer ---the Quote was from a song by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson titled Beer For my Horses lol
  • seadog6608PWCM 2010/05/07 07:10:43
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2010/05/07 06:04:36
    Left Wing Loonies
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +10
    The lefties are loonier.

Stu, RWNJ :)
  • The Bantam Seditioner 2010/05/07 06:02:33
    They're Equally Crazy
    The Bantam Seditioner
    +8
    They both seem to be heavily enamored with the idea of forcing people through threat of violence to adhere to their utopian ideals.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2010/05/07 04:15:29 (edited)
    Left Wing Loonies
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +6
    The Loons without a question - they are the problem with not just this country - but everything they touch is contaminated or ruined and ultimately fails or is weakened by their lunacy. Without a doubt - They're just wrong!
  • JDreamer snell/G... 2010/05/08 04:33:46
    JDreamer
    +2
    In Russia women retire at 50, men at 55. In Greece they retire at 54. Then the gov't supports them. What idiot thinks this is sustainable? Loonies are loonies wherever they live.
  • JAA JDreamer 2010/05/08 18:05:34
    JAA
    +1
    I would already be retired! I can't imagine being put out to pasture at my age. I've got too much kick left in me, too many young people to show up at the office, and what about all that driving through Downtown Dallas that I'd be missing and the long hours at the office!!! Somebody's got to pay for this new Health Care Bill, for goodness sake!! Oh, man, I need to lie down, this is getting me upset now . . .
  • JDreamer JAA 2010/05/09 18:32:36
    JDreamer
    +1
    I'd love to retire, but I understand that no one owes me a living & I haven't saved enough. I'll be working much longer and happy to do it. Where do the loonies get the idea that people can live these lives and money will just be available from somewhere to take care of them?
  • JAA JDreamer 2010/05/09 18:40:06
    JAA
    +1
    I don't know, but I do understand that me and my husband will probably be working until someone shoots us or we collapse from old age, lol. (sigh)
  • imotley 2010/05/07 03:21:41
    Left Wing Loonies
    imotley
    +8
    "Ignorance, low intelligence, paranoid delusions, easily fooled, and afraid of anything different. These are qualities of the insane and of the radical left.
    These people hold no common sense. They are selfish and ruthless people who exhibit the worst possible tendencies of humanity and define perfectly the term "psychopath."

This was posted naming the right, I changed one word, right to left...so the same harsh words can equally define the left.
    The left exhibits absolutely no tolerance for any belief or thought except their own. As noted they are quick to call names and denigrate any one that believes differently from them, because only they have answers to the problems in our Country. I saw someone post about the hatefulness of the right,,, they have only to read the "Top Comment" to see hate staring them in the face from the left. The left has forgotten that the government isn't the answer to everything, and it is supposed to be of, by and for the people... not of, by and for the government.
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2010/05/07 02:54:02
    They're Equally Crazy
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +7
    I'm going to surprise and say they are equally crazy, but there are so many more left wing loonies out there!!!

equally crazy surprise equally crazy wing loonies

2014/10/20 18:19:31