Who would you believe first? 0bama and his propaganda machine, or Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the Bush administration?

*Danno* JYD - SWMTPP 2009/11/01 23:54:26
0bama and his propaganda machine
Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the Bush administration
With the 0bamaGanda machine working hand in hand to assist 0bama in shutting down the First Ammendment rights of hundreds of thousands of Americans, it is getting pretty hard to get actual news, and with this lack more EXTREMIST Liberals are trying to push items from Daily Kos, Raw Story, and Moveon.org as actual news outlets. Which do you believe, and find to be truthfull most of the time?

• Ripped1X... 2009/11/02 00:13:59
    Ripped1X...
    +15
    The reality is both sides distort the truth but none like 0bama and his minions.

rush limbaugh bush administration reality sides distort truth 0bama minions

• RightMind 2010/03/06 20:59:55
    RightMind
    +1
    I'm a big fan of "common sense" as well! I didnt need anyone to tell me that obabbles the soros puppet was a lowlife liberal elitist Turd, I did the math in seconds! Rush and the others just agree with me actually.
  • *Danno*... RightMind 2010/03/07 06:50:45
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +4
    I too noticed that Rush was often speaking as if he could read my mind when I started listening to him, but the few times I felt he didn't get the message[s] I couldn't get through to him via Snerdly as he had already corrected his stand. LOL!
  • RightMind *Danno*... 2010/03/07 14:58:32
  • *Danno*... RightMind 2010/03/08 08:28:06
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +3
    People may think I adore Rush, but I would LOVE to prove him wrong. Arrogant ape, ain't I? LOL!

Hope you can make it to my rave party tonight.

love prove wrong arrogant ape lol hope rave party tonight
  • RightMind *Danno*... 2010/03/08 23:13:34
    RightMind
    +2
    LOL! Mega Ditto's My Friend! I will make it!
  • *Danno*... RightMind 2010/03/09 04:54:58
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +3
    Thank you. ;o)
  • midwife 2010/03/05 08:20:43
    midwife
    +1
    It's the degree of "lying-ness". I don't trust anything Obama says. Fox seems the most truthful in reporting but sensationalizes everything as does Limbaugh. CNN ignores anything that is negative towards Obama.

I find the general public to be very uninformed, generally. Do a "man on the street" experiment asking questions you feel "Joe Blow" should know the answer too and see what you find.
  • *Danno*... midwife 2010/03/05 20:30:59 (edited)
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +3
    Fair enough. I find no fault in your statements. ;o)
  • Lucy formerly of Finchley 2009/11/14 20:09:59
    Lucy formerly of Finchley
    +1
    I've heard so many lies come out of Obama's mouth, I've stopped listening to him. On the other hand, just about every prediction Rush Limbaugh and the pundits on FOX news have made about the present administration has come to pass. I got to go with the numbers on this one.
  • *Danno*... Lucy fo... 2009/11/15 21:05:21
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +5
    Thank you for your relevant addition to this topic. ;o)
  • Medic_25 2009/11/07 14:56:22
    Medic_25
    +2
    I believe what I see,
    hat I see is an absolute idiot, along with the Mamestream Media trying to undercut the Constitution to shreds.
    "HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE" Working for you now?
  • Friend of Bill W 2009/11/05 18:49:10
    Friend of Bill W
    +1
    OB, the LWNJ branch of the democratic party and their MSM dupes are all a bunch of lyin thugs and cheap shot artists. I am on to them all. Bush????? Lets put it this way; if he wasnt so stupid...he would have been dangerous. He got run by cheney and some big players behind the scenes but for the most part Bush himself was pretty harmless as he wasnt shifty enough to lie and not give it away.
    I like fox for the most part although I am not a big hannity fan as I see him dismiss any ideas of a 3rd party candidate. He continuously says the repubs need to do this and the repubs need to do that......I'm tired of waiting.... the repubs need to quit peeing in my wheaties and calling it milk. The time has come to move on and I'm very proud of the conservatives party's efforts in NY-23. I will not say I am a devot Conservative party member and will vote party line but I will say if I like the person running in that party I will be supporting them with a great deal of enthusiasm. We have a great rep in sensenbrenner here in wisconsin so I hope they dont run anyone against him but as I do with all my votes....the letter behind their name means little to me.
  • Einstein's Firecracker 2009/11/04 21:25:29
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +1
    Okay, Fox news I somewhat trust, Rush Limbaugh is opinionated with good points (must be a secret Soda Head), and the Bush administration is just like all politics, very secretive. Need to know only , and if you need to know, we'll deny it. But, the Obama gang has lying down to an art. Your belief is what they make up for you. Then again, if you don't have a plan, who needs to lie?
  • princess 2009/11/04 02:24:10 (edited)
    princess
    +2
    There will NEVER, EVER be any belief in the liar Obama!!! LOL
  • chey&chris 2009/11/03 16:15:08
    chey&chris
    +2
    lol i would believe anyone except obama he is full of lies
  • rightside 2009/11/03 16:01:33
    rightside
    +3
    Funny how the poll on NPR is way over 85% for FOX.
    What does that tell ya?
    FOX does a far better job than the other bama channels.
    funny poll npr 85 fox ya fox job bama channels
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2009/11/03 15:34:34
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +5
    Hands down!! fox news rush limbaugh bush administration hands
  • KODA 2009/11/03 07:19:03
    KODA
    +7
    Quote:
    Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.
    Barack Obama
  • Tissa KODA 2009/11/04 10:53:21
    Tissa
    there's only 50 states in the United States you knucklehead.
  • *Danno*... Tissa 2009/11/04 20:11:28
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +5
    Tell that to 0bama whom Koda was CORRECTLY quoting. ;o)
  • Einstei... Tissa 2009/11/04 21:00:55
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +2
    Didn't Obama annex Kenya so he could legally be a citizen of the USA-plus?
  • KODA Einstei... 2009/11/05 00:58:16
    KODA
    +2
    Shhhhhh , dont give him Ideas
  • KODA Tissa 2009/11/05 00:57:32
    KODA
    +2
    Obama said that , not me The real KnuckleHead
  • Medic_25 Tissa 2009/11/07 14:59:06
    Medic_25
    +1
    Tissa, That was BAMA that SAID that.
    HOPE AND CHANGE LMAO
  • Worried about our Country 2009/11/03 05:12:26
    Worried about our Country
    +9
    I wouldn't trust Obama or anyone around him as far as I could throw 'em!
    lol, or should I say as far as he can throw a baseball!!
    limbaugh bush administration trust obama throw em lol throw baseball
    (sorry, that was kinda low - but funny, you gotta admit!!)
  • *Danno*... Worried... 2009/11/03 05:14:28
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +10
    Actually, it is being reported that 0bama is losing weight Perhaps you COULD throw him as far as he could throw a baseball. ;o)
  • Worried... *Danno*... 2009/11/03 05:20:20
    Worried about our Country
    +4
    ; )
    LOL!!!
  • ♥Nicole A♥ 2009/11/03 04:25:27
    ♥Nicole A♥
  • Brian S 2009/11/03 04:17:22
    Brian S
    I'm of the same mind as Ripped.

Both sides distort the truth and we should all be looking at various sources to find the full story. The Reps news coverage generally think that the Dems are screwing things up and the same goes for the Dem news coverage for the Reps. Truth of the matter is that BOTH sides have screwed the pooch in DC and keep blaming it on the other side. That process keeps DC going from Rep control to Dem control and nobody seems to catch on that the longer those 2 parties are in charge, passing the bills and expanding out government that ALL Americans will pay the price.
  • Tissa Brian S 2009/11/04 10:56:11
    Tissa
    +1
    both sides do not distort the truth but nbc and the Obama lovers msnbc,cnn,abc do distort the truth.
  • Brian S Tissa 2009/11/04 17:20:21
    Brian S
    Both sides have been known to distort things a bit to make good ratings. I'm not saying that both sides are lying, but I do not believe that both sides always tell the truth as it happened.
  • BifDaddy Brian S 2009/11/05 20:42:58
    BifDaddy
    +1
    The fact that both sides have been known to embellish (using the term loosely) the truth is most likely accurate. Simply because they wish to be the first getting the event on the air, in the case of the media. And such distortion usually occurs when a source is not completely verified.

The main difference here is that when FOX broadcasts something that is later found out to be different from the initial report, they always issue a disclaimer either by retracting their story or correcting the facts. Obama, on the other hand, has been proven incorrect so many times that one simply believes his distortion of the truth is intentional thus accusing him of lying. (i.e. unemployment guaranteed not to go over 8%, the most transparent Government in history, posting bills on the net for public review, no bills signed containing pork, no special interest groups on his staff, and so on and so one…)

The only difference is while FOX executes due diligence and admits their mistake correcting the same, Obama never once said he was mistaken or apologized for the incorrect rhetoric he spewed.
  • wyotech 2009/11/03 03:50:11
    wyotech
    +4
    If I want to see a fairy tale....I will watch a disney show....or cnn,msnbc,nbc,abccbs....the liars club patrons.
  • *Danno*... wyotech 2009/11/03 04:00:11
  • wyotech *Danno*... 2009/11/03 04:04:16
    wyotech
    +1
    dude.....you just made me ill !!!!
  • *Danno*... wyotech 2009/11/03 04:09:31
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +6
    Dude, the liberal 0bamaGanda people always make me ill. LOL!
  • wyotech *Danno*... 2009/11/03 04:59:49 (edited)
    wyotech
    +1
    <<<<<<<Dudette....they are kinda like a car wreck....you HAVE to look.

edit:stupid puter...blocked out my words!!!
  • *Danno*... wyotech 2009/11/03 05:09:42
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +6
    Dear lady, allow me to offer my apologizes, but I thought Dude was a transgender term used for people of both sexes.

Some days I just cannot win. LOL!
  • wyotech *Danno*... 2009/11/04 01:53:50
    wyotech
    +1
    LMAO !!!!
  • Angel 2009/11/03 03:44:20
    Angel
    +5
    give me Rush, Hannity and Beck.....and you will know what obama is up too 24/7

2014/10/24 15:02:16