Who wins: Hulk V.S Superman?

Laoz496 2012/07/03 15:34:35
Related Topics: V, Superman
Hulk
Superman
I think Superman wins. He has more powers and Hulk is too reckless. Superman would easily take him down.

• Matrixnuks 2012/09/29 23:49:20
    Superman
    Matrixnuks
    This would be a very very good battle. it's a question I've asked and debated on for years. Always fun to talk about. I think that most people would say "Hulk" because of his brute power and intimidating appearance. He is rage and I believe he becomes more powerful as he grows angrier. Superman is physically his equal however, and has other abilities aside from his strength. (flight, heat vision, ice breathe and super speed) These powers combined with his vast knowledge of the universe and ability to fight anywhere (water / outer space) give him the advantage over the Hulk. I think the movie "Superman Returns" demonstrates his strength very well with his lifting of the "Krypto-continent".. He had just been stabbed with kryptonite, not fully recovered, proceeded to lift a continent upwards, fighting gravity and the affects of the kryptonite, and somehow survived the fall to Earth. I can't think of a better example of his strength. I don't think the Hulk could of even budged that rock, much less got it into outer space, not to mention the kryptonite would not of affected him. I mean its all debatable, anyone can refer to any of the source material and debate my views, in the Marvel universe maybe The Hulk would win, but in mine, I think that Superman is more powerful.
  • Icon 2012/07/16 06:07:45 (edited)
    Hulk
    Icon
    There is a limit to Superman's strength while the Hulk only gets stronger as he gets madder. Supes my offer a challenge at the onset of a fight with the Hulk but as the battle drags on the Hulk continues to build strength eventually surpassing that of even Superman. Hulk
  • wcpjams 2012/07/04 02:30:57
    Hulk
    wcpjams
    I picked The Hulk, but actually I think that's one fight that would last forever.
  • BlackwinterG36C 2012/07/03 18:44:16
    Hulk
    BlackwinterG36C
    How do we not know he's green because its radioactive kryptonite? Not to mention KRUNK SMASH!!!
    justice friends Krunk
  • CサïCサï xχx 2012/07/03 17:52:47
  • drreverol 2012/07/03 17:16:27
    Superman
    drreverol
    Supes' an arsenal of superpowers.

2014/04/19 13:49:30