Who should be in the next Batman movie?

Jd 2009/12/01 05:42:53
I am a huge batman fan, the "Dark Knight" was fantastic, and I cannot wait for the next movie. Just wondered who you all thought should play the enemy? I like the penguin and riddler combo, but I may be wrong. Let me know what you all think.

• Artemis ~PHAET 2009/12/01 06:22:03
    Artemis ~PHAET
    +3
    I don't think I want to see another one. The way they left the end of Dark Knight, Joker would have to make at least a brief appearance for continuity's sake (at least in my opinion), and replacing him after such a phenomenal performance on Ledger's part would be impossible. Plus, if it hadn't been for Ledger's performance, the movie wouldn't have been as good as it was nor made as much money. If not for Joker, it would have been just another mediocre Batman flick, and I'd rather not see another one of those. Christopher Nolan also has said several times that he has no plans thus far to do another one.

However, for the sake of your question, I think that should anyone come along and decide to do a GOOD Batman movie, I'd like to see the Joker/Harley Quinn combo in there. Harley has never appeared in a live action Batman movie, and I think it's her turn.

• koty 2010/01/04 14:40:44
    koty
    johnny depp would be brilliant as the riddler,he always does a killer job when he puts on all make up also having said that he's probally the only one that could stand in as the joker again and be able to pull it off
  • Anarchico Anthony 2009/12/23 00:15:32
    Anarchico Anthony
    Angelina Jolie as Catwoman, And Johnny Depp as The Riddler
  • The guy with Billy May's icon. 2009/12/02 06:37:10
    The guy with Billy May's icon.
    Killer croc and Man-Bat killer croc man-bat killer croc man-bat
  • Gun665 2009/12/01 23:22:47
  • Christine 2009/12/01 23:20:25
    Christine
    I have no idea. I was wondering about this constantly when I was obsessed with Dark Knight (i still love it but i think about other stuff besides it, lol)
    But they just can't put in a new Joker, because there is no possible way someone can do as well as Heath Ledger did. And it would just not be the same at all.

I don't read comic books or anything so I'm not familiar with all the Batman villains, but i think the Riddler would be cool. But I just don't know. I'm sorta thinking a little bit that I don't want another one. But that just wouldn't make sense. So I have no idea. But if they attempt to replace the Joker I will be so mad you don't even know. They just CAN NOT do that.
  • Eienias ~ Comic Master 2009/12/01 17:50:01
    Eienias ~ Comic Master
    no clue, why not as many villains as possible? :D
  • Blade Master 2009/12/01 17:23:38
    Blade Master
    I've heard rumors that Johnny Depp might play the riddler
    while they are just rumors (as far as I know) I think it's a good role for him

other than Riddler I'd like to see Nolan's version of Freeze or a female villian such as Cat Woman or Poison Ivy
  • Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +1
    The rumor mill is going crazy about this movie. I think just about every villain possible has been rumored to be in the movie now...lol

I'd prefer to see villains we haven't seen yet like Mad Hatter, Deadshot, Man-Bat, the Ventriloquist, Scarface, Harley Quinn and even Mr Freeze done seriously.
  • reed67 2009/12/01 11:50:36 (edited)
    reed67
    I'd put someone like Bane or perhaps bring back Ra's beside's the Joker he was Batman's greatest enemy. I never thought of the Riddler as being really on Batman's level. I want them to continue to challenge him.
    Batman had some really campy villain's so to keep the movie serious they need to stay away from most of them.
    Last I heard they were going to make 3 of them with Christian Bale. IF they stop the series here I'll be happy, because The Dark Knight would be very tough to beat don't bring back the Joker no one else can play it after Ledger's performance.

Superman VS Batman would be cool IF they used the same guy from Superman return's of not they don't do it. OF course with them planning to do a JLA movie it might be better to wait untill after that.. Only because we know Superman will have to die.....
  • elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard 2009/12/01 11:29:53
    elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard
    How about superman vs batman?
  • red hulk 2009/12/01 07:01:41
    red hulk
    I do not know of any body but I would like Catwoman to be in the next Batman Movie and do not know who could play her.
  • elptrek... red hulk 2009/12/01 11:36:29
  • Blade M... elptrek... 2009/12/01 17:25:09
    Blade Master
    +1
    I would love to see Mila Kunis as Catwoman. That would be AWESOME and so very hot (as if she could get any hotter).
  • Infyniti Harker 2009/12/01 07:01:10
    Infyniti Harker
    I heard somewhere that the next one (if there is going to be one) is going to have the Riddler and that Johnny Depp would be playing him.
    But as far as I know, it's most just another internet rumor.
    And I keep seeing movie posters on the internet with the title Gotham Knight, but I'm not sure, or really care if they're real or not.
  • Artemis ~PHAET 2009/12/01 06:22:03
    Artemis ~PHAET
    +3

• Jd Artemis... 2009/12/01 06:26:03
    Jd
    +2
    thanks for the input, good call on Harley.
  • Anarchi... Artemis... 2009/12/23 00:18:49
    Anarchico Anthony
    +1
    yea i think that they cant replace Heath Ledger for the joker but i think they should have put Harley quinn in the last movie, HQ was awesome in the animated series, i think she should have her time to shine
  • Artemis... Anarchi... 2009/12/23 01:48:44
    Artemis ~PHAET
    +1
    I definitely agree.
  • Your friendly neighborhood ... 2009/12/01 05:58:38

2014/09/17 17:16:49