Who else is upset that Dish Network might remove E! and the Style Network on January 1st?

birdie1224 2010/12/31 02:55:53
Related Topics: Style, House, Taken
Dish Network has already taken away Fuse and now they are gonna get rid of E! and the Style Network. For Dish viewers you will miss out on shows like Kourtney & Kim Take New York, The Soup, Kendra, E! News, Fashion Police, Holly's World, Chelsea Lately, Jerseylicious, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, How Do I Look? Ruby,Too Fat for Fifeteen, The Dish, Clean House, and Gulianna & Bill.
Go to www.fansfightback.com to help stop Dish Network for getting rid of these channels

• rita 2011/02/12 17:11:38
    rita
    +1
    i am goin to take an army and go bomb them
    sikeeeeeeeeeeee
  • ginger20037 2010/12/31 12:08:01
    ginger20037
    They ain't getting rid of anything I watch so I don't really care
    and speaking of getting rid of channels, if channel 3 news (in my area, idk about anyone else's) and dish along with direct doesn't come to an agreement/deal (whatever) we won't get channel 3 news anymore, but then again, I don't watch that channel ether.

2014/10/26 01:23:20