Which Mystique did you like more: Rebecca Romijn or Jennifer Lawrence?

Alex 2011/07/30 21:48:33
Related Topics: Jennifer Lawrence, More, Tad
Rebecca Romijn
Jennifer Lawrence
Other

I think they both did well, but I liked Rebecca Romjin a tad more.

• darwolf 2011/07/31 00:43:13
    Other
    darwolf
    +3
    They both did a good job. I liked how they gave props to Rebecca in first class.
    But the comic one is my favorite. job props rebecca class comic Mystique

job props rebecca class comic Mystique

• Katniss 2012/04/29 08:40:47
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Katniss
  • Exotik Madchen 2012/03/17 19:26:32
    Rebecca Romijn
    Exotik Madchen
    +2
    Jennifer Lawrence is so obnoxiously overrated already, and only at the beginning of her career. She looks like Rebecca Romijn's awkward little 15-year-old sister, not the sultry, dark Mystique RR brought perfectly. ugh. Horrible choice there. jennifer lawrence mystique
  • Katniss Exotik ... 2012/04/29 08:39:29
    Katniss
    +1
    What do you expect, she's an amazing actress AND she was just in The Hunger Games.
    Also, she started acting at 14 and is now 21. How is that the beginning of her career?
  • lipslik... Katniss 2012/09/07 05:18:29
    lipslikelicorice
    because no ones heard of her before this obviously. plus you are only adding to her point lol.

and amazing? are you joking? "so how do you find shelter" "i told her i would win" "peeta oh no" wow, totally full of emotion for sure. she is more stiff than a wooden board.
  • Katniss lipslik... 2012/12/06 11:21:14
    Katniss
    Actually, lots of people have, but most people are pretending they "discovered her" recently because of the huge movie she was just in.

In case you haven't read the books, that's how Katniss was. Not full of energy and happiness, because guess what? Her life isn't perfect. She's extremely poor, and the only provider of her family which includes a small child and her mentally unstable mother.
    She has PLENTY of emotion in other movies, so please...educate yourself before you try to lecture me on one of my favourite actresses.
  • Equinox 2011/07/31 09:25:34
    Other
    Equinox
    +1
    Yup, the cast in the movies did a good role play. But, I agree to those who liked the comic style of Mystique. It's much more beautiful and sexier compared to those in the movies.
  • darwolf 2011/07/31 00:43:13
    Other
    darwolf
    +3

job props rebecca class comic Mystique
  • Alex darwolf 2011/07/31 16:24:41
    Alex
    I'm too young to have read the comics :P
  • darwolf Alex 2011/07/31 19:00:58
    darwolf
    +1
    I gave the comics to my nephew as bedtime stories.
  • Christiexjmdmj ~Killjoys, m... 2011/07/30 23:41:33
    Rebecca Romijn
    Christiexjmdmj ~Killjoys, make some noise!~
    +2
    You're right, they both did well. It's just weird for anyone else to play her than Rebecca, though.
  • Illyana 2011/07/30 22:49:05
  • BHGOzzy Illyana 2011/07/30 22:55:08
    BHGOzzy
    +2
    She's older then Mr Sinister and still has a knockout body. She's the biological mother of Gradyon Creed, and Nightcrawler, she was a surrogate mother to Rogue. She's functionally immortal thanks to her shape shifting abilities. She helped defeat Apocalypse in the 1800's. She's been a noblewoman. She assassinated her own son to keep him from causing an Armageddon. She's worked as a wetworks and human intelligence agent for Israeli Mossaid for 50+ years. She's had loving, long lasting relationships with both men and women. She is incredibly intelligent and resourceful. She survived the ENTIRE Cold War as an undercover intelligence agent for multiple agencies, including SHIELD WHILE Spying on them.

There is no character in Marvel or DC who can compare to the awesome depth and complexity of the original Mystique.

The Movie Mystique's are pale shadows when compared to the real Raven Darkholme. And no, she was never Raven Xavier.
  • Illyana BHGOzzy 2011/08/01 20:19:05
    Illyana
    +1
    Yup they were. And Totally agree.
  • Katniss Illyana 2012/04/29 08:42:19
  • BHGOzzy 2011/07/30 21:51:25
    Other
    BHGOzzy
    +2

The first, the only, and the most dynamic character in the history of Marvel OR DC.

2014/10/23 14:59:09