What's Your Favorite Whitney Houston Song?

Shockya 2012/02/12 01:40:37
I Will Always Love You
All at Once
When You Believe
RIP Whitney Houston

Read More: http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/02/11/sad-news-si...

• TheAsianDiva85 2013/11/04 21:02:57
    I Will Always Love You
    TheAsianDiva85
    The I Will Always Love You song from the Bodyguard Movie that she did with Kevin Costner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BubbaGrrl 2012/04/04 10:00:30
    I Will Always Love You
    BubbaGrrl
    "i will always love" whittney ........ so true :)
  • LexieRaynebow 2012/02/29 21:33:11
    When You Believe
    LexieRaynebow
    I love When You Believe...along with I Will Always Love You and the Greatest Love of All!!!! Whitney had such a beautiful voice...and she was very loved by all her fans!!! R.I.P. Whitney, we love you
  • Lana 2012/02/23 00:04:58
    Other, Comment Below
    Lana
    I'll be your baby tonight
  • Winddancerr 2012/02/16 21:13:59
    Other, Comment Below
    Winddancerr
    Everyone can judge Whitney if it makes them feel better. She was larger than life that is true but dont be deceived. She was a mere mortal like you and i, with our vulnerabilities, shortcomings, vices and hurts that wont heal. Whitney was the background music of my youth. My friend who has also passed at 30, loved and imitated Whitney always. We did our drama routines where we staged a dance video to her music- we thought we would be "stars". lol We thought we would be professional dancers one day and we wanted so much to be just like Whitney Houston and M.J etc. When i learned of her passing i was just devastated. What a loss; and then of course it brought back all of my memories with my friend Valerie. Some of my life's best times and memories are colored by Whitney. To choose just one of her songs as my favorite? impossible. I dont like this poll thing; i think it should just be open opinion... some of her tunes i LOVE are:
    How will i know? that i did my "video" to. check it out on youtube... classic Whitney with the super cool big bows. : ) lol Greatest love of all ( ironic actually), One moment in time is stellar, I wanna dance with somebody, Didnt we almost have it all? Im every woman, i will always love you etc etc etc I am so sad for your passing Whitney I will alwa...
    How will i know? that i did my "video" to. check it out on youtube... classic Whitney with the super cool big bows. : ) lol Greatest love of all ( ironic actually), One moment in time is stellar, I wanna dance with somebody, Didnt we almost have it all? Im every woman, i will always love you etc etc etc I am so sad for your passing Whitney I will always love you and all the memories you hold for me. Those were the best of times where i believed i could do and be anything; i was ignorant of the world and was one of true faith. I wanted to be Whitney...dunno how as a white girl lol but still xxo rip my dear friends. Always remembered always cherished. gone too soon.
  • Straight_Shwagg 2012/02/15 15:36:27
    Other, Comment Below
    Straight_Shwagg
    I look To You
  • no no 2012/02/15 14:53:07
    Other, Comment Below
    no no
    "The Greatest Love of All"
  • andrethedragon 2012/02/14 03:57:36
    Other, Comment Below
    andrethedragon
    I'm every woman
  • ►Cesar◄ 2012/02/12 07:27:18
    Other, Comment Below
    ►Cesar◄
    didnt knew her
  • BubbaGrrl ►Cesar◄ 2012/04/04 10:01:57
    BubbaGrrl
    +2
    WHAT!? HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE BOYGUARD??? IF SO THEN WATCH NOW !!! LOL
  • dano29 2012/02/12 05:56:17
    Other, Comment Below
    dano29
    Happy Trails to You....... oh sorry that was Roy Rogers
  • Aemal 2012/02/12 04:57:37
    I Will Always Love You
    Aemal
    Could I have this kiss for ever.
  • Mark Shoffner 2012/02/12 03:27:31
    Other, Comment Below
    Mark Shoffner
  • Massaro1150 2012/02/12 02:06:35
    When You Believe
    Massaro1150
    +2
    It's so sad, she was so young with such a talent--There really wasn't any song I didn'r like she sounded so beautiful---She's at peace now, her life was so turbulant for these last years.
  • Yuffie ♫ K-POP Dance Guru 2012/02/12 01:50:52
    Other, Comment Below
    Yuffie ♫ K-POP Dance Guru
  • Shockya Yuffie ... 2012/02/12 01:52:07
    +1
    Good one.
  • Yuffie ... Shockya 2012/02/12 01:56:09
    Yuffie ♫ K-POP Dance Guru
    Yes but i lost it seeing her run through the clouds :(
  • sheshe 2012/02/12 01:44:44
    I Will Always Love You
    sheshe
    +2
    What a sad day.. Sing with the Angels Whitney

2014/12/20 13:47:59