Whats easier gymnastics or football

sparkle 2009/04/04 02:53:07
gymnastics
football

• Ashleigh 2009/07/03 02:38:57
    football
    Ashleigh
    +3
    if gymnastics were easy, they'ed call it football! and gymnastics is one of the hardest sports i have ever played!! lol

• joseph sweitzer 2012/12/27 15:32:17
    gymnastics
    joseph sweitzer
    Gymnastics is so much harder. I'm not saying that football isn't hard but gymnastics is harder. I would love to see a football player do the beam. Watch Nastia Liukin on beam and then come and tell me Wichita is harder
  • beannns 2011/07/09 23:15:39
    football
    beannns
    bahahhahhahhahahhhahhahahhaha... ok it makes me gigg hard core when people say gymnastics is easier. its nottt. i am trying to be a level 10 this year and last year i got hurt only twice which was a good year for me then. i wish all of the foot ball players i know could come to one practice with me at my gym. they wouldnt even last an hour. and probably not even past the cardio and conditioning. it would be soooo classic to watch them try any events tooo! im not saying football isnt hard. it might be. but its deffs not harder than gymnastics!!!! hahahahhah
  • taylor beannns 2012/08/02 13:27:25
    taylor
    +3
    I agree. I am nine years old and I spend 26 hours in the gym. Call me crazy but I think it takes a lot of time, dedication, and HARD WORK
  • taylor beannns 2012/08/02 13:30:01
    taylor
    +1
  • Lena 2010/11/04 21:11:55
    gymnastics
    Lena
    I Do gymnastics and it so mently and physcally diffcult! Ler a fooball player do an hour of gymnastics he would come back ingured and hurt (same thing) but if a gymnast played football for an hour she would come back with messy hair and some bruses sooo ya you think about it!
  • Gymnasttough 2010/01/22 01:13:15
    gymnastics
    Gymnasttough
    i made a mistake, football is easier than gymnatics. thought question was which one is harder. it's gymnastics.
  • football 2009/12/28 23:57:00 (edited)
  • Gymnast... football 2010/01/22 01:05:02
    Gymnasttough
    +4
    That's false. In gymnatics if you let go a second too late, you could break your leg. Just by letting go. In football, you really have to try hard to break something. Can football players hold thier whole body weight with just their shoulders? Can they get thier whole body to swing fully around the bar in handstand without falling? If you just stumble in gymnatics, you could break something! In football if you trip, you fall you get back up, nothing happened. In gymnatics if you don't jump enough, you'll probably die. If you make one mistake in gymnatics, your done, game over. If you mess up in football, you get up and keep playing.
  • LALA Gymnast... 2010/02/04 01:10:46
    LALA
    +1
    right on!
  • football LALA 2010/11/15 12:55:00
  • football Gymnast... 2010/11/15 12:54:41
  • LALA football 2010/02/04 01:09:59
    LALA
    +3
    omg u ugg...not so nice words....in gymnastics u die...i will agree foot ball is hard...but in gymNASTics there may be no contact but u have to run with form...not just looking like a fat dude trying to run across the feild holding a pointed ball...for example on vault u need to run have form arm circle..and do wat ever it is u doing...then stick it...no steping after u do it...stick, have form...and present to the judge...presenting isnt hard at all but it is part of the prossess...in every thing not only to u have to have form but u have to have skills!
  • Mike Fitz football 2010/02/09 21:42:20
    Mike Fitz
    +2
    Ahahahhahha..... ah... ah..ha... ha. football is NOTHING. i'd LOVE to see a football player do this:
  • GlaDos football 2010/03/22 03:44:17
    GlaDos
    +2
    In football, you run into things
    In gymnastics, you flip over, and can get seriously injured or die if you're even a inch off
  • Gymgurl football 2010/10/06 02:57:11
    Gymgurl
    +1
    DUDE do u not know hownmany people die and gain alot of hurt from gymnastics we dnt get hit but we gain alot of contact mentally, and physically.!!! I like 2 see u come and do gymnastics!!! trustnme ik ive been doing it since i was 3 and im 1 3 and ajunior coach ik
  • joseph ... football 2012/10/22 03:01:33
    joseph sweitzer
    +4
    You can die in gymnastics also.all you do in foot ball is run after a ball and chase people.in gymnastics you run,balance,flip,land,twist,s... isn't easy but its easier han gymnastics
  • joseph ... football 2012/12/03 01:55:27
    joseph sweitzer
    You can die in gymnastics too.there have been many people who have died You're stupid
  • kaytee football 2013/08/27 23:02:45
    kaytee
    +2
    You can die in gymnastics.. You can fall off the beam. You can slip and break your neck off the high bar. You can miss the vault. And u could do something wrong and die in floor.. Gymnastics is harder than football
  • christine jade 2009/11/16 11:52:33
    football
    christine jade
    yeah!..of course!..GYMNASTICS is much harder than football..in GYMNASTICS,you have to do flexibilities,balance and the art on how you performed..yes, its easy to say "thats just easy"when you see some gymnasts performing..but when you try it,you can feel the pain of it especially in the flexibilities and the difficulties of its skills!..woahaha!..even me,im ALSO a GYMNASTS...and its not easy to be a gymnasts..
  • ehochschmidtka 2009/11/16 01:52:21 (edited)
    gymnastics
    ehochschmidtka
    +1
    what to be a football
  • Hardhitter47 2009/10/11 02:22:43
    football
    Hardhitter47
    Lol do gymnasts say that to feel better? All these gymnasts who say they've played have never done tackle or trained with a real team. Both teams have cuts but have you ever heard anyone quit gymnastics? Please, going through a game of football is like going through a car accident, which is why they can't play too often. You girls would vomit blood trying to go through or conditioning and I'll bet any kind of money has faster stronger quicker athletes and they even jump higher. Check out Adrian Wilson jumping over 67 inches on YouTube and he doesn't even have the highest vert in the NFL. Add to the fact you get crushed, speared and piled on play after play and most people complain football has too many stops well they sprint all out every play. Other sports don't go all out or sprint nonstop, do u think soccer players sprint all game? A gymnast would break in a football game.
  • Gymnast... Hardhit... 2010/01/22 01:12:03
    Gymnasttough
    +4
    a foot ball player couldn't do the simpliest thing in gymnastics!! in football you have to run catch throw tackle. In gymnatics if you fall, you'll probably lose. Gymnasts don't quit because they are good at it!! A gymanst would beat up any football player's butts!! A gymnasts musicle is the size of a football players helmet!!!! When i see a football player hold his own wieght using just his sholders, i will give him credit. In gymnastics, if you let go of the bar just a second too late, you'll probably fail. If you throw just a second too late in football, you have a whole game, and most likley it won't matter. and that's just 1/2000th of men's gymnstaics. also, a girls gymnast's muscle is as big as, probably bigger than any football player!! If a guy even tried to do WOMEN's gymnastics, they'd look worse than a five year old, they'd pull eveyr muscle, and they'd most likely end up haviing the skin rip off their hands, by just swining, and if they tried a move, they'd probably break a bone. Gymanstics is sssssssssooooooooooo hard men have to stop like at thier 30's and that's pushing it. Any football player is too old for gymnastics, they'd die trying like the simliest level. I don't know what gymanstics you've been watching. Type in youtube men's olympic gymnastics and tell me that a football player could do every single one of those moves.
    You can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LALA Gymnast... 2010/02/04 01:16:17
    LALA
    +2
    right on!
  • LALA Hardhit... 2010/02/04 01:14:40
    LALA
    +1
    acually i am a gymnastics and played football and i survied...quite well i might add...and in foot ball like that other girl said...if u dont jump high enough...or move quick engough...then u could die
  • joseph ... Hardhit... 2012/10/22 03:05:55
    joseph sweitzer
    +4
    People have quit gymnastics many time.just recently my bestfriend quit because she was severley injured and is now in a wheel chair for the rest of her life.you boys would die if you did our conditioning.I would love to see you guys do an Arabian double front on a four inch wide beam
  • josselyn 2009/07/25 13:58:24
    gymnastics
    josselyn
    +2
    gymnastics is so much harder than football !!!!! i am a gymnast and you have to have so much mustle , flexibility , balance , and you have to be a really fast runner (ect) !!!!!!!!!! gymnastics is not a joke !!!!!! it is probably the hardest sport out there !!!!!!! You have to do streanth that is so hard you can practically faint (that has happened before !!!!!) if your a gymnast then you know that you fall everywhere !!!!!!!! on your........ face , back , knees , head , arms , legs and everything in between !!!!! i would like to see a football player do what we have to do !!!!!!!!!! ok...... im done i hope i made my point !!!!!!!! lata !!!!!!!! i have to go to gymnastics !!!!!!!!!!
  • sparkle josselyn 2009/10/23 22:40:23
    sparkle
    +3
    thank you somebody who understands that gymnastics is a lot harder than football.

from the asker of this question
  • Ashleigh 2009/07/03 02:38:57
    football
    Ashleigh
    +3
  • I'm 10 years old 2009/05/25 01:32:06
  • april 2009/05/04 21:02:59
    football
    april
    you have to be serious when you are in gymnastics, with football you can try it and if you dont like it fine, but in gymnastics you HAVE to be commited, if you miss one practice mostlikely your not gonna compete, in football you can catch up, you also have to be in TOP physical condition for gymnastics, i mean football players are HUGE!
  • andy 2009/05/04 20:15:43
    gymnastics
    andy
    gymnastics is way harder than football. :)
  • Valerie 2009/04/16 23:17:37
    football
    Valerie
    +1
    Lets see those guys on the football feild do a back tuck lol that waould be sooooooo funny lol
  • The Poisoned Cherry 2009/04/07 04:34:11
    gymnastics
    The Poisoned Cherry
    im very flexible, so it couldnt be very hard, and im athletic, but football is a very very awesome sport. if i were a dud, thats wat id do.
  • christi... The Poi... 2009/11/16 11:55:12
    christine jade
    +1
    wahaha!...gymnastics is much HARDER than you think!
  • ssammx33 2009/04/05 18:17:47
    football
    ssammx33
    i think footballs probably easier; but then again, both sports involve different strengths and weaknesses. they're kind of hard to explain. sooooyeah.
  • ctuagentdown 2009/04/04 13:38:14
    football
    ctuagentdown
    its not an easy call i am old and dying and can still go out and play football
  • Seth 2009/04/04 13:35:14
    football
    Seth
    Im sure gymnastics is wayy harder. Training and competing. You get deducted points for the simpliest/smallest things in gymnastics. In football, it doesn't matter how you do it, just get the ball in the endzone.
  • angel :D 2009/04/04 13:11:26
    football
    angel :D
    football is wayy easier :P
  • minakaulitz 2009/04/04 07:51:59
    minakaulitz
    well gymnastics is a girl sport and its OK but football is kinda fun in some ways but then you have to hit people and you have to run when you don`t want to so its really hard to choose
  • I'm 10 ... minakau... 2009/05/25 01:33:07

2014/09/01 18:46:06