What Studio do you prefer: Marvel or DC?

Laoz496 2012/07/02 04:11:13
Marvel Studios
DC Comics
I hate DC honestly, the only things I like about DC is Power Girl, Damian Wayne, and Joker. Marvel and DC are completely different (no offense) but in DC there is a lot of perverts, and the number one being the Bat Family (except Damian and Alfred) There is also a lot of nudity and sexuality involved, and that's not good for young kids to read. And, yes I know that Marvel Has it's moments but when you compare that to DC it's nothing. Because I've never seen anything too inappropriate in Marvel like DC. Also, Marvel has way more creative characters than DC. DC is just the Justice League, Teen Titans and Young Justice are just little branches of Justice League and maybe also the Injustice League. On Marvel there is the Avengers, the X-Men, the In-humans, the Thunderbolts, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the Illuminati and more. They create more than just one team.

Also, for the people that say that you like DC because of Batman, I respect your opinion but that just proves my point more. Batman is the one that has more sexual moments that anybody else, he has had more than a thousand girlfriends and has had kids with one and he completely forgets about her. Once Alfred said that he does that because he's lonely and needs company, but that doesn't make sense. Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain and the others had lost their parents too and don't go around being little whores like Batman. I know that Batman is a great hero, but when you know his daily life ruins the great hero that he is.

• Shadow 2012/07/24 07:05:08
    Marvel Studios
    Shadow
    Although DC has better stories in some sense, Marvel has all the cool characters. Their cartoon movies are closer to realism than DC.
  • Cookie 2012/07/06 18:19:47
    Marvel Studios
    Cookie
    Marvel Studios by far!
  • ParkMan 2012/07/04 00:33:14
    Marvel Studios
    ParkMan
    I was just talking about this with my son too... Batman & Superman are awesome, but Marvel's just much deeper.
  • drreverol 2012/07/03 17:36:02
    Marvel Studios
    drreverol
    There's a wider variety of characters and back stories. DC's like 'ALIENS! ALIENS! ALIENS!' all the time. Don't get me wrong, Marvel has a lot of aliens, but not nearly as much as DC. DC has a few superheroes I like, but Marvel gets the win.
  • Anonymousforobvious 2012/07/02 17:46:22
    DC Comics
    Anonymousforobvious
    +1
    Nothing tops the batman.
  • Laoz496 Anonymo... 2012/07/02 23:00:16 (edited)
    Laoz496
    Please read my opinion. I added a second paragraph.
  • Anonymo... Laoz496 2012/07/02 23:17:53
    Anonymousforobvious
    You know if a guy spends his nights beating up bad guys and saving the world, him womanizing isn't going to annoy me, also i'd rather he do that and go with the hole billionaire batchelor life style rather than spider-mans whiney teenager, or gambits 'i'm a prick' life style. And don't even get me started on captain America.
  • Laoz496 Anonymo... 2012/07/03 03:03:12
    Laoz496
    Ok, maybe you're right he is whiny and the other guys' attitude is bad . But, being a whiny hero in the daily life it's way better than having too many girlfriends and having sex with two girls.
  • Anonymo... Laoz496 2012/07/03 14:07:30
    Anonymousforobvious
    Just given the choice, between the whiner or the womanizer, who's only fault is having too much sex with too many beautiful women. I'd know who i'd route for.
  • Defcon 2012/07/02 04:52:32
    Marvel Studios
    Defcon
    Marvel has better heroes
  • PUNX! 2012/07/02 04:21:38
    DC Comics
    PUNX!
    +2
    I love Batman.
  • Laoz496 PUNX! 2012/07/02 23:00:22 (edited)
    Laoz496
  • dustin.oubre 2012/07/02 04:21:34
    Marvel Studios
    dustin.oubre
    +1
    Personally, I enjoy reading Marvel comics more. It has some of my favorite heroes and villains of all time.
    However, I do love DC for Batman, which is really the only DC series I pay attention to.

2014/07/31 23:45:02