What Should Michael Vick's Sentence Be?

Assassin Felinious 2007/08/27 19:29:47
The Judge Should Give the D.A.'s recommended 12-18 months.
The Judge Should Ignore the Plea Suggestion and go for the Full 5 YEARS!

• Eddie 2007/08/27 20:34:04
    Eddie
    +158
    keep him locked up in a pit bull dog kennel for about 18 months with other pit bulls! i think that should do it! no...really...i guess it's up to the judge, i think it was horrible what he did to those dogs by killing them the way he and the others did but hey! it's KARMA man...what goes around comes around and i guess the spirits of those dogs probably wanted some justification for their deaths.

• joseph 2010/01/09 08:44:52
    joseph
    +3
    michael vick can go to hell he made pit bulls have a bad name i have a 3 month old who plays with my pitbull and hes a blue nose and people say they have "lock jaws" well they do but they done use them often and they are not vicious they are peaceful it is just the evil and cruel owners if u wana reply to me my email is joerules30@yahoo.com
  • larry roberts 2009/08/10 01:58:40
    larry roberts
    +3
    I think we need to think about people like we do dam dogs and the world would be a better place to live.Men in the NFL beat they wives girlfriends everyday and nothing said.Some killed people with DUI and nothing said but if u kill a dog and the whole dam world stops . Please
  • chilove larry r... 2009/08/15 16:55:10
    chilove
    i agree
  • chilove 2009/07/11 02:01:29
    chilove
    he did the crime and his time now let it go people, So what he is broke , money doesnt compare the peace he feels in his heart , now that all that is behind him, he will play football again, and very soon I always knew he would
  • Brittney 2009/06/26 02:57:37
    Brittney
    he should fucking DIIEEEE
  • chilove Brittney 2009/08/15 16:58:20
    chilove
    where are all the looney toones that were on this post in the beginning saying what sentence m vick should get and i told you ass holes he would be back and what did i tell you hater, hater, go away please come back another day, we gonna spank some bootie this year my team the mighty eagles and their fierce leader donovan mcnabb with vick waiting in the winds , get back suckers let a redeemed man pass
  • Brittney chilove 2009/08/16 00:38:33
    Brittney
    he should die.
  • chilove Brittney 2009/08/16 05:33:00
    chilove
    and you should too we can buy you right next to the dog shit pit
  • Brittney chilove 2009/08/16 06:53:56
    Brittney
    +1
    uhm, you do not know me, so therefore you cannot say I should die too.

"we can buy you right next to the dog shit pit"

wtf? ..makes no sense dumb ass
  • Deavman 2009/05/01 09:18:43
    Deavman
    +2
    I haven't read all the comments, but I am pretty sure no one has mentioned the plight of cows, pigs and other animals that are slaughtered for food in the US (or anywhere else). While what was done to those dogs is most reprehensible, I think it is quite hypocritical to feel so self-righteous about this case when completely ignoring the treatment of animals in factory farms. I don't eat animals but I won't accuse any meat eater of cruelty either, yet, to those who justly felt compassion for the tortured dogs I ask, do you ever think about the mistreatment the cow has gone through before she/he reached your plate. I don't think that "meat is murder", but the lack of controls and especially the utter disregard of the industry towards the animals' welfare, I ask myself where are all the good people of America, where are you then????
    I wonder sometimes if all this outcry is just because one does not wish to be called insensitive to poor pooches in pain, thus resulting in a knee jerk reaction or even mob mentality and then condemning someone that is in some no guiltier than thou !
    Some commenters have had the gall to criticize hunters , even if for the pleasure of the "sport"........ Please forgive me to remind you that most of you eat meat for the pleasure of eating it, not because y...

'
    Some commenters have had the gall to criticize hunters , even if for the pleasure of the "sport"........ Please forgive me to remind you that most of you eat meat for the pleasure of eating it, not because you need to do so. So even if you are not killing for pleasure, you are doing so by proxy, which is even worse ! So now you not only a hypocrite, you are also a coward... Oy, what a world.
    Now that I have ostracized 95% of the world population, I will add that Mr Vicks should have been rehabilitated and taught to appreciate animals and may be he could have expressed love towards them. I truly believe there was a missed opportunity here as he could have potentially helped more by redeeming his past actions.
    We are all so quick to condemn......it makes us feel so morally superior, doesn't it ?
  • Assassi... Deavman 2009/05/01 21:51:56
    Assassin Felinious
    Thanks for voicing your opinion.
  • Country Boy 2008/10/02 13:10:33
    Country Boy
    He should have to work in a animal rescue center for 5 days a week for at least five years. He should not sit in jail at tax payers expense!
  • dog advocate 2008/08/13 22:19:28
    dog advocate
    +1
    He needs to get the full sentence! why the hell should he get off easy? Did any of those dogs? the bastard should fry!! I hope he gets taught a lesson in jail. and no privet jail sell for him he should be in general population with all the other criminals. People need to see that just because your rich doesn't mean you get less of a punishment!
  • chicinmudd dog adv... 2008/09/08 06:17:22
    chicinmudd
    +1
    Haha. He probably couldn't afford his own jail cell now. This guy is like three times bankrupt. Haha.
  • rihanna 2008/06/14 12:17:18
    rihanna
    +4
    I hope the bast*rd rots in jail if he can make it outta there, yeah, give him a pack of angry hungry dogs to show him the same courtesy he showed he pit bulls!!! Die Mofo Die!
  • syn4life 2008/05/10 05:34:07
    syn4life
    +16
    give him his 5, just because he is rich dosen't mean he can be abusive. He doesn't deserve a plea bargain.
  • Mikey3664 2008/05/07 20:41:16
    Mikey3664
    +16
    He should be sent to the Middle East and stoned to death.
  • chicinmudd Mikey3664 2008/09/08 06:18:06
    chicinmudd
    +2
    Ooh I like this one. They could do way worse things to him than we could.
  • Mikey3664 chicinmudd 2008/09/10 14:56:50
    Mikey3664
    Thanks! It's been a while since I looked at this, and I see that someone actually downraved me for my comment. Wow!
  • Bun 2008/05/07 05:29:54
    Bun
    +17
    Send him up the river!
  • The Beaver 2008/05/07 02:53:54
    The Beaver
    +15
    5 Years locked in a cage with 50 starving Pit Bulls......strap raw meat all over Mike Vics body.
  • Jen**GPAC** 2008/05/06 16:34:49
    Jen**GPAC**
    +17
    ..and do unto Michael as he did unto those dogs.. worthless piece of crap!!
  • Natti 2008/05/06 16:33:23
  • Bear 2008/05/06 02:55:00
    Bear
    +17
    I think they should body slam the SOB and then drown him. He will NEVER play in the NFL again!
  • chicinmudd Bear 2008/09/08 06:19:35
    chicinmudd
    +2
    Better yet I think they should allow him back into all the NFL games without any of his football gear on
  • tvickfan Bear 2008/11/28 03:06:44
    tvickfan
    +1
    I HOPE YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG AND NEED SOMEONE TO SIT ON YOUR JURY. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE. I BELIEVE IN THE PUNISHMENT FITTING THE CRIME AND PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE DON'T GET THAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?
  • Bear tvickfan 2008/11/28 03:13:43
    Bear
    +1
    He's a sick bastard.
  • chilove Bear 2009/07/11 02:09:38
    chilove
    +1
    you want to kill a human being for killing and abusing a dog, what is this world coming to , Im glad some of you dont sit on the jury in some of the these cases, I feel sorry for the animals that were abused and killed, but I also feel sorry for innocent children being mauled by pit bulls unprovoked, think about that
  • aace 2008/05/06 02:45:41
  • Roxie 2008/05/06 02:43:31
    Roxie
    +18
    HE HAD IT ALL AND ALLOWED CRUELTY TO DERAIL HIM!
  • jrtmanmd 2008/05/06 01:40:55
    jrtmanmd
    +15
    Plus one hour a day in a pen with the dogs he mistreated!
  • TWILIGHT ROCKZ!!!!! 2008/05/05 23:55:59 (edited)
    TWILIGHT ROCKZ!!!!!
    +17
    the full sentence! I hope he gets reincarnated as a little dog. poor pups....
  • BC TWILIGH... 2009/04/14 13:03:22
    BC
    For christ sake, It ws a stupid thing to do, yet it is how the guy grew up. The people
    that should be locked up should be his handlers that would allow such a thing go on.
    This is what yu get when you grow up with nothing and become a world class athlete
    and thrown to the wolves with no direction.

BC / brry247@aol.com
  • Ronny 2008/05/05 21:00:59
    Ronny
    +16
    maybe put him in a pit with those poor dogs or even his teammates who he let down. Jail time should be the max for the crime he has committed
  • carolyn 2008/03/19 22:56:58
    carolyn
    +17
    Give him the same treatment that was given to the losing dogs. If you treat animals like this, imagine what he would do to humans.
  • Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2008/03/15 07:33:05
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    +28
    And let the dogs use him for a bait dog.
  • southernbell 2008/03/13 01:20:02
  • Dicedealer 2008/03/06 03:48:06 (edited)
    Dicedealer
    +28
    He should get one dog year for every dog he tortured and executed :)
  • nia. 2008/02/19 00:54:41
    nia.
    +27
    I think he should be locked up for life, and get put in a cage with vicious dogs for 2 days. That would teach him.
  • kenyu 2008/02/16 03:34:02 (edited)

2014/10/25 02:46:21