What News Agency do you watch when you get up in the morning?

Sir Jim 2007/07/19 11:18:40
CNN
3 votes
21%
ABC news
0 votes
0%
CBS news
0 votes
0%
MSNBC news
1 vote
7%
Fox news report
2 votes
14%
Local News
2 votes
14%
British News
1 vote
7%
0 votes
0%
2 votes
14%
3 votes
21%
What's first on your mind after sleeping all night? World, National, Local?

Question Closed

• Hank 2007/07/19 15:39:19
    Hank
    +4
    Changed my way of doing business several years ago. NEVER watch the morning news. Way too depressing to start the day. I wait until I arrive at work, then check the morning headlines online.

• rose of texas 2007/08/16 09:45:05
    Local News
    rose of texas
    I like to watch the local news first to see what is happening or has happened overnight here in Houston. Of course, right now we are watching the Gulf and tropical storm Erin and hoping for the best on the coast of Texas.
  • Sir Jim rose of... 2007/08/16 11:27:09
    Sir Jim
    +1
    I've been eyeballing that one myself. I live in Arkansas and was hoping for some heat relief from it and I'm sure your hoping it completely bypasses you.
  • rose of... Sir Jim 2007/08/17 20:44:50
    rose of texas
    +1
    Jim, now that Erin has made it ashore we are dealing with alot of rain and flooding because of it. As you may have heard it has been raining in this area of Texas for the last two months at least. We are at this time under flash flood watch here in the Houston area as well as other parts of Texas. Now we are watching the news on Hurricane Dean and waiting to see what he will do once he gets into the Gulf of Mexico. He has already did a lot of damage and is still on a rampage across the Carribbean. I know that there are lot of areas in other parts of the states that could use some of this rain that we are getting which is quite a lot.
  • Sir Jim rose of... 2007/08/17 20:55:29
    Sir Jim
    +1
    I've been watching this too. I have a nephew in San Antonio. His Mother, my sister just died 3 months ago. I will probably call him tonight and see how he's doing. He is 53 so it's not like he's a kid or anything although I still think of him as a kid... I hope we get some rain from the storm but I pray you don't get flooded. I've never been in a flood myself. I've been in dozens of earthquakes and a few tornados’ and even the aftermath of a volcano but no hurricane thank God. God Bless.
  • rose of... Sir Jim 2007/08/17 21:00:15
    rose of texas
    Jim, in my case I can speak from experience I have been in my share of hurricanes. San Antonio is getting hit pretty hard in the rain category and flooding as well, I believe, so call him to make sure he is okay. I hope we will have learned a little more since Hurricane Katrina on how to better evacuate along with plenty of gasoline and water on the routes.
  • the vin-man 2007/07/21 08:41:36
    CNN
    the vin-man
    +1
    I really like Fox News. But I watch CNN in the morning cause I got it bad for Robin Meade.
  • Elizabeth 2007/07/19 18:27:34
    British News
    Elizabeth
    +2
    its the BBC for me (and I live in the UK anyway). That being said I start work at 5am so I get up with just enough time to make it there, and don't spend much time sitting watching tv, but if I do its definately BBC news 24
  • mrigor 2007/07/19 16:53:38
    mrigor
    +1
    Reddit + Digg + RSS + news.google.com
  • Hank 2007/07/19 15:39:19
    Hank
    +4
  • The Hand of John 2007/07/19 12:33:36
    MSNBC news
    The Hand of John
    +2
    I started with Imus and stopped when he was unceremoniously booted. I tried CNN but I just couldn't stand their morning show...hated it! And don't get me started on Fox & Friends...EEEKKKK.
  • rose of... The Han... 2007/08/17 20:47:34
    rose of texas
    John, you are more than welcome to your opinion as to what you like to watch and more power to you.
  • jackrorabbit 2007/07/19 12:27:51
    jackrorabbit
    +1
    I listen to Glenn Beck on the radio for news and laughs in the morning.
  • Rbosco 2007/07/19 11:54:18
    Rbosco
    +1
    And ninemsn.com.au

2014/07/24 02:02:05