What is the worst dare you have ever done?

michelle 2009/03/22 18:56:22

• Lovetigers 2012/05/02 15:08:42
    My worst dare is___________. (example what you had to do)
    Lovetigers
    +2
    I had to get sent to hospital so I jumped infront of a bus and got hit. I broke my arm and two ribs but I got £10 and a kiss from a fit guy! I never say no to a dare, no matter why I get in return.
  • cher.bonnici 2011/08/31 13:48:32
    cher.bonnici
    I peed in a plastic bottle and Drunk my Own Pee In public. and the others was I eatin Grass from local public gardens & from school LoL ! :P
  • ranage777 2009/09/22 08:13:27
    ranage777
    +2
    i had to run down the street node and mnock on every ones door
  • michelle ranage777 2009/11/08 20:47:41
    michelle
    did a lot of people answer and saw u
  • ©TransAmTam~Metal Queen \m/ 2009/03/22 22:54:27
  • professor71 2009/03/22 22:48:26
    professor71
    I had a party with several male and female friends. We were all in various levels of drunkenness and decided to play truth or dare. A girl, who was dating a buddy of mine, though not exclusively, when asked, told a truth about how she liked her toes being erotically sucked. I was next and answered dare, so of course, I was dare to erotically suck Alicia's toes. She was sexy as hell and I had quite the crush on her, so I of course did it without hesitation. I must have did a good job, because she tilted her head back, closed her eyes and began breathing heavily. She later told me I gave her an orgasm while doing that to her. Her guy wasn't too happy with me and we didn't talk for a very long time.
  • ↓←↑♣→NVL←♣↑→↓ 2009/03/22 19:35:03
    ↓←↑♣→NVL←♣↑→↓
    well i had to try tp hit a bull on the ass i was at ma cuzins ranch and we are mexican so he dared me to do it so when i smacked i ran like hell and jumped over the fence and the bull almost shanked me i was 12 and i was like holy crap never doin that again
  • Kimmy <3 2009/03/22 19:28:52
    Kimmy <3
    i usually say truth, but for some reason,i said dare once.
    i was sitting in some kind of space between the garage and a bush, with some boy from the neighborhood, and a girl who was then my best friend. the boy had asked me truth or dare, and i had said dare (WHY,WHY????) and he told me to kiss the girl. With tongues.
    NEVER AGAIN WILL I SAY DARE!
  • AmericanVirus 2009/03/22 19:06:49
    AmericanVirus
    Streaking, drunk, with a swastika painted on my chest and a swastika on each butt cheek, while things like "heil hitler," "white power"
  • Pukki 2009/03/22 19:06:47
    Pukki
    I was in 5th grade and my friends dared me to sit outside the classroom all day and sing Ruldoph the Red Nosed Reheindeer. I was bored so I did. I got in MAJOR trouble. But at the end of the dat, people I didn't even know came up to me and laughed, the were all "Du-u-ude! Nice prank!" I was oustintatiosly popular.
  • evil_sarah 2009/03/22 19:01:23
    evil_sarah
    Ok well I got dared by friends to skateboard across a really high wall. What we didn't know was at the end there was a really big drop and a set of concrete stairs. I should have checked first lol.
    I got to the end of the wall and couldn't slow down and flew down the stairs and knocked some guy over who was walking up them.
    I dislocated my thumb and broke all my fingers on my left hand. And to make things worse the guy I landed on was really hot I was so embarrased. He was just telling me I'd be fine and he'd call an ambulance lol.
    Mispent youth lol XD
  • threadarrow 2009/03/22 18:59:04
    i don't do dares.
    threadarrow
    +1
    only truth for me

2014/09/18 06:45:04