What is a romantic way to talk to a girl???

roy 2009/11/03 07:23:23
today while working (i work as a diver, so i got lot of time to think about anything -about eight hours) i was thinking about what was the right way to talk to a girl, i'm pretty romantic so i need something special, and after about two hours of thinking about it i thought of this: go talk to her and ask her " U know what made me come and talk to u?" (and i thought that only if she says 'what' in a gentle way she's interested, then i would answer) " being able to know that maybe tomorrow i won't be able to" i think that's a nice phrase to start with, something that if she has a romantic side she'll figure it out. i think that this could work out for both genders (girls-guys). sorry about my english i'm still working on it . so what do think about the phrase:

first "You know what made me come and talk to you?

her answer then:

second "being able to know that maybe tomorrow i won't be able to".

i don't know it was something different today, actually it made my day (water was so cold) what do u think? got a better special way, idea to talk to a girl?

• sierraseven 2009/11/03 08:16:53
    sierraseven
    +2
    No, too pre-rehearsed, and also kinda cheesy that you are trying to play on her sympathy like that.

Try this: before you approach a girl, just take a moment to think about why you are attracted to her (besides the obvious parts of her anatomy). Tell her, "I really wanted to meet you, because I heard you laugh and it made me smile, too." Or: "I couldn't help noticing how much you enjoy dancing. Would you dance with me? Maybe I'll be better at it from dancing with you!" Once she is willing to talk to you or dance with you, after a while you can say something about how pretty her eyes are, or her hair - don't go for the personal compliments too soon, it's creepy if you do that right away. And definitely wait until you know her much better before you say anything about her - you know - figure.

If you want to go with something like what you suggested, just tell her that you almost didn't have the nerve to introduce yourself, but you knew if you didn't, you might always wonder what might have happened - so you just had to take a chance.

Just some ideas.

• rosie 2011/01/13 02:34:27
    rosie
    It's all about being yourself and respecting her! You do those two things and you're set
  • ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pl... 2011/01/11 23:37:43
    ~Goddess of Passion*Pain*Pleasure~
    I think its romantic when your being yourself and just let the conversation come when its ready. But I really like when someone compliment or ask me about my day or do something to make me smile, just those simple gestures can take you a long way.
  • Zippcodey 2011/01/11 06:44:00
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Just walk up to her and say, I've noticed how soft you look, by any chance did you have a pillow for breakfast?
  • roy Zippcodey 2011/01/11 22:57:13
    roy
    lol i like it! thanks for the advice.
  • Zippcodey roy 2011/01/12 00:44:00 (edited)
    Zippcodey
    +1
    Thanks, OOR, walk up to one and say, "I have something in my eye, can you see what it is? They will come back with, :no", or "your eye ball", usually. Then say, " Oh, I know what it is". They will then say, "What". Then you say, "Your IMAGE. I make these things up and they work for me.
  • buga 2010/10/20 05:50:46
    buga
    JUST BE YOURSELF
  • crazy-cat-lady 2009/11/03 14:12:41
    crazy-cat-lady
    Wow you are sooo fucking cute!!! lol I just had to tell you any girl would be lucky to talk to you ! lol I mean just the hours you must sit and ponder on such things Blows my mind !!!! I love it lol....
  • roy crazy-c... 2009/11/04 06:32:24
    roy
    +2
    well i think it's worth it all the time u spend thinking on something that'
    s dedicated to a girl, u know enjoying that beautiful expression (smile mostly)after u say it. wow u girls r awesome i like to say it 'cause i really feel it and it's all about communication i think. have a good one lol..
  • crazy-c... roy 2009/11/04 13:10:16
    crazy-cat-lady
    You to!!
  • sunny 2009/11/03 08:58:25
    sunny
    talk about sex
    this is the most romentic way to talk with girl
  • sweetyp... sunny 2009/11/03 17:02:48
    sweetypie_12
    it depends in wich way cos u can come across as a bit pervy
  • sunny sweetyp... 2009/11/04 04:10:38
    sunny
    no it depent that u have how large
    if u have more large then u make ur lover so happy
  • sierras... sunny 2009/11/04 02:42:48
    sierraseven
    NO!!!
  • sunny sierras... 2009/11/04 04:11:07
    sunny
    why u think no about sex
  • sierras... sunny 2009/11/04 04:15:39
    sierraseven
    He's asking about how to introduce himself to a girl - now, maybe some women think it's romantic for a guy to start right off talking about sex, but I think most women would find that creepy and offensive.
  • sunny sierras... 2009/11/04 04:33:51
    sunny
    i follow those girl who think about sex
  • sierras... sunny 2009/11/04 05:16:35
    sierraseven
    +1
    Well, that's your choice, and theirs. Hope you wrap that rascal, and get checked frequently for STDs.
  • sunny sierras... 2009/11/04 05:17:47
    sunny
    who is the rascal
  • hihi 2009/11/03 08:31:07
    hihi
    that's cute
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2009/11/03 08:20:23
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    Know how to be a little bit flirty and make her feel special! Us girls love that!
  • roy Isma'il... 2009/11/04 03:47:15
    roy
    +1
    absolutely i agree with you. i think that girls r the greatest thing in the world that's why i like to threat them as best as i can.
  • sierraseven 2009/11/03 08:16:53
    sierraseven
    +2

Just some ideas.
  • roy sierras... 2009/11/04 03:52:24
    roy
    right! i like ur ideas, i'll try that and i knew about not going for the personal compliments right away thnks though.
  • MoonBunny 2009/11/03 08:14:44
    MoonBunny
    +1
    just be sincere, natural, keep eye contact, and don't through in dirty or cuss words. sweet surprises also helps.
  • Mrs. Bill Kaulitz 2009/11/03 08:07:08
    Mrs. Bill Kaulitz
    Aw. That is so cute. I think most girls don't like cheesy pick-up lines like that though...I however think they are cute. Well, some are.
  • emmamess ~ In My Conscience... 2009/11/03 07:40:15
    emmamess ~ In My Conscience I Trust ~`
    basically i hate it when guys seem scripted when they try to talk to me. If there isn't a natural attraction and good spontaneous conversation that follows then there is nothing any guy could say to MAKE me interested.
  • MOLLOY 2009/11/03 07:30:08
    MOLLOY
    to be sincere.
  • mano 2009/11/03 07:29:19
    mano
    nope! its very unnatural! girls dont like guys flirting with them.
  • Chasing... mano 2010/12/21 05:55:01
    ChasingDreams
    +2
    Uh I would't say that about all girls. We're all different!
  • ;]maewilleatyourskittlesxxx 2009/11/03 07:29:15 (edited)
    ;]maewilleatyourskittlesxxx
    +2
    uhh.. i think that's kinda mushy.. sorry, it's just not my type of thing.. but the important thing is, always look her in the eyes..
  • roy ;]maewi... 2009/11/04 06:47:14
    roy
    +1
    it's alright i know that it isn't gonna like to everyone. i got the 'no' already and if i get again, i'll just go on until i get the 'yes'. and about look her in the eyes, i like that.
  • ;]maewi... roy 2009/11/04 06:51:44
    ;]maewilleatyourskittlesxxx
    okay.. good luck with that..

2014/08/01 10:23:36