What Happened to Disney Channel?

Rachel Aguiar 2011/08/20 02:53:47
Most of you people reading this are probably like "What the hell are you talking about, Disney channel is the same!" WRONG! Disney channel used to be different! They showed shows like " My So-Called Life" and "3 Simple Rules to Date my Daughter" or as it's mostly known as "3 Simple Rules". If you aren't familiar with these shows they are some-what racy. Now, Disney channel has gone more "wimpy" or "uncool" and If you are like me and think "Yeah, what the hell did happen to the epically awesome Disney channel we all loved!" please vote so and if you don't vote too. Also, if you do know what happened or why they changed it PLEASE TELL LEAVE A COMMENT,please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cory 2011/08/20 07:47:41
    Yeah, what the hell did happen to the epically awesome Disney channel we all ...
    Cory
    As much as I miss the shows that Disney Channel on during the day like Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles, wht I miss the most is Vault Disney. I still have no idea why they got rid of Vault Disney and replaced it by running the same episodes of shows they did during the day. Seriously, having a kids show (especially a repeat) on at 2:00 in the morning when no kid will be awake to watch it, is stupid.

• ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2011/08/20 05:24:21
    ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★
    I miss 90's disney.
    90s disney
  • Angelina 2011/08/20 03:37:45
    Angelina
    +1
    I miss these shows....
    lizzie mcquire that s so raven
  • Maggie 2011/08/20 03:37:31
    other(PLEASE leave a comment below)
    Maggie
    +1
    7 year old children started watching it.
  • cali 2011/08/20 03:05:32 (edited)

2014/04/19 09:25:49