What do we learn from computer games?
-When you don’t understand the rules, you cannot play the game of life successfully.
-Be willing to learn new things so you are more equipped to make better choices and decisions.
-Commit to paying attention and reflecting upon the actions and behaviors of those around you.
-Your actions determine your outcomes.
-Your life experience is made up of the choices you make and the outcomes that accompany them each and every day.
-If you hope to have a winning life strategy you have to be honest about where your life is right now.
-Life rewards action.
-A strategy requires courage, commitment and energy in order to succeed.
-When you know your goals, you will recognize which choices support them and which do not.
-Study and dissect your mistakes so you can avoid repeating them.
-Study and analyze your successes so you can repeat the behavior that has brought you positive results.
-Losers just make it up as they go along.
-Genius is the ability to reduce the complicated to the simple.
-Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
-Some people dream of success, while others wake-up and work hard at it.
-The race goes not always to the swift…but to those who keep on running.
-Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it- but sail we must, and not drift, nor lie at anchor.
- Commit to paying attention and reflecting upon the actions and behaviors of those around you.
- Your life experience is made up of the choices you make and the outcomes that accompany them each and every day.
- Seize the opportunity when it presents itself and create opportunity where it does not exist already.
- Winners are people who have taken meaningful actions, not just thoughts about the thing they want to do.
- Be persistent in the pursuit of your life’s goals.
- Winning doesn’t just happen to people. On the other hand losing is what happens when you are not making the right choices to win.
-The team on top of the mountain did not fall there.
- When you know your goals, you will recognize which choices support them and which do not.
- Tactics is something you do when there is something to do and strategy is something you do when there is nothing to do.
See Votes by State