WATCH: Obama That I Used To Know - Gotye 'Somebody That I Used To Know' Parody

★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/08/12 03:23:27
Obama That I Used To Know   Gotye  Somebody That I Used To Know  Parody

• Teddy 2012/08/14 03:10:02
    Teddy
    +1
    Do not blame Obama. \\\\\\\congress holds the purse strings and they blocked every thing he wanted to do.
  • Frannin 2012/08/12 20:05:09
    Frannin
    +2
    I like the art for art's sake,even tho the message makes my heart break. This man,
    President Obama, has been handed the worst economy since the Great Depression
    while his predecessor ran gleefully from the job hoping not to be noticed as the perpetrator. He saw us through this mess without the bread lines, sugar rationing, and
    suicides of the previous depression. Additionally, he was persecuted by the army of
    Republican congressmen and women (many who have since left in disgust because of
    their "do-nothing except block Obama from success") who refused to pass even their own
    laws and resolutions, left the USA in the position of being downgraded as a viable financial entity, etc. Through all of this, he gifted the country with Affordable Health Care,
    the resurrection of the auto industry, Hope for the children of illegal immigrants with the
    right to remain in the only country they know. All this while the Supreme Court passes
    Citizen's United which allows a gaggle of billionaires to try to buy the current election.
    I love politics and have watched this presidency closely and NEVER have I seen a
    President of the United States of America so disrespected locally while being admired
    and respected globally. Somethings wrong when a rookie senator, Joe Walsh, yells
    "you're a lia...

"you're a liar" to President Obama during his first State of the Union address.

That said, I'll do my part to see that you get "the Obama that you used to know" by
    working for his re-election and seeing to it that I give his campaign what little money
    I can afford so he can continue his vision of this remarkable recovery accomplished
    without ANY assistance from the other party.
  • Pandora... Frannin 2012/08/13 15:25:22
    PandoraBoxe
    +1
    Couldn't agree more... well said.. thank you ;-}
  • La 2012/08/12 11:21:17
    La
    +1
    Lol, cool parody, they did all the painting and everything :D I love Gotye
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/08/12 09:16:25
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +1
    I don't know that song
  • HillaryLover 2012/08/12 08:03:46
    HillaryLover
    +1
    Very creative. Four stars. It's reminiscent of some of the songs from Broadway musical of the the late 60's and early 70's.
  • john.keenan.792 2012/08/12 07:55:29
    john.keenan.792
    not sure about this question but god i hate that song;.. so god damn irritating and nosieating one of the most lamest songs ever
  • John Rafael 2012/08/12 06:37:30
    John Rafael
    +2
    i would be more surprised if obama was in tht video..
  • weirdchickalert 2012/08/12 03:34:24
    weirdchickalert
    +1
    Well that was unexpected, but can they not copy something from new Zealand and turn it into something completely different.....
  • La weirdch... 2012/08/12 11:21:56
    La
    Um, New Zealand? Gotye is Australian, thanks.
  • weirdch... La 2012/08/13 00:37:57
    weirdchickalert
    Actually i was talking about Kimbra whose New Zealand. Gotye is actually belgian but is now a permant resident of Australia.....but uh thanks for your input and also the demo is from Kimbra but Gotye created the lyrics so therefore its named under Gotye!
  • La weirdch... 2012/08/13 00:44:35
    La
    Ahh Kimbra, didn't think of that :)
  • weirdch... La 2012/08/13 00:47:18
    weirdchickalert
    Ha its okay, not that much people know her apart from New Zealanders and Australians.
  • La weirdch... 2012/08/13 00:51:50
    La
    Oh no I do like her, I just assumed you were referring to Gotye :P He does seem to get all the credit for the song, after all.
  • weirdch... La 2012/08/14 02:40:28
    weirdchickalert
    +1
    That is so true!!

2014/10/02 04:36:47