Was just wondering but is it wrong/or weird for a straight guy like me to love &/or enjoy lesbian movies and lesbian shows (i don't mean porno movies) and yes I'm still a newbie for now

Cloud 2012/10/21 18:57:46
Sorry sodahead for asking and i was curios because the ones I've seen so far are spider lilies it's a Thai movie and yes i love plots to that and a black movie called if i was your girl and i do have other favorite movies and all time favorite movies i do have other favorite shows & all time favorite shows.

Yep I'm including anime and Asian dramas as well and yes I'm still a newbie when it comes to these movies and shows don't worry I'm open to any movies and shows as long as the movies and shows is any good and if i love it i love it and no lifetime and lifetime movies no thanks and yes i do have favorites/all time favorites of action movies & horror movies like most guys do.

And yes some are transgender woman but i don't care as long it's good don't matter either way that's why i asked is it wrong/or weird for a straight guy like me to love &/or enjoy lesbian movies and lesbian shows (not porn) and since I'm still a newbie at the moment and when you answer it please be completely honest with me and i don't care if it's harsh plus if you know any good ones i might love please let me know thanks.

Thanks again for reading this and for you answers and thanks for your honesty

• bye 2012/10/25 03:14:33
    bye
    +1
    Oh gosh I know more then a few guys who love that it's because all the hot girls are in it. They don't like seeing a guy they said it's the fantasy of seeing the 2 girls..so it's normal.
  • Cloud bye 2012/10/25 03:18:15
    Cloud
    +1
    It's not just about fantasy some I've seen have some awesome/beautiful plots and some is really sad and some are really touching but i don't care i love it and/or i enjoy it if you understand what i meant
  • bye Cloud 2012/10/25 03:20:28
    bye
    +1
    Nothing wrong about it you are a guy and straight watching women... guy watching sexy women
  • Cloud bye 2012/10/25 03:19:09
    Cloud
    And when you get a chance can you recommend any lesbian movies and/or lesbian shows not porn if you OK with name ones that's any good i might love and i recommend spider lilies even though that's a Thai lesbian film but it's really really good it's touching and it have beautiful plots and yes some parts are sad just heads up
  • Scream 2012/10/22 00:42:31
    Scream
    That's not weird.
  • Cloud Scream 2012/10/22 01:29:25
    Cloud
    When you get a chance can you recommend any lesbian movies and/or lesbian shows not porn if you OK with name ones that's any good i might love and i recommend spider lilies even though that's a Thai lesbian film but it's really really good it's touching and it have beautiful plots and yes some parts are sad just heads up
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/10/21 22:01:05
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +1
    No, it's fine. I'm a girl and I love yaoi (guy and guy anime) and am not ashamed of it, even though it is probably seen as a lot weirder than a guy liking lesbians.
  • Cloud Lydecho... 2012/10/21 22:05:49
    Cloud
    +1
    When you get a chance can you recommend any lesbian movies and/or lesbian shows not porn if you OK with name ones that's any good and i recommend spider lilies even though that's a Thai lesbian film but it's really really good it's touching and it have beautiful plots and yes some parts are sad just heads up
  • Lydecho... Cloud 2012/10/21 22:10:18
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    I don't really know any lesbian films but a good yuri/shoujo-ai manga is Strawberry something I forgot.
  • Rocky 2012/10/21 19:13:43
    Rocky
    Funny - I am a totally straight female but love RuPaul's Drag Race and the queens on it. They are all people I would love to hang out with.
  • Christmas; In Chrome 2012/10/21 19:04:30
    Christmas; In Chrome
    Welcome back loser!
  • Cloud Christm... 2012/10/21 19:06:36
    Cloud
    pffft whatever dude i bet you have aids and stds have fun with that no matter what you said you are not bothering me ha lol :)
  • Christm... Cloud 2012/10/21 19:15:38

2014/07/31 07:42:07