Was it wrong to kill Brian?

ABC News U.S. 2013/11/26 14:25:32

• tisha 2013/11/26 23:07:30 (edited)
    Yes!
    tisha
    +6
    What the hell kind of crap is this, Brian brought humor and he was such a big part of family guy. He is the dog we all know and have come to love, Killing him to me is killing family Guy completely!! I'm so angry this is a outrage, if they don't bring him back I am NEVER watching family guy again because it just isn't the same right now you might as well cancel the WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY GUY SHOW. When you killed Brian you killed the show and you're losing more then half your viewers. It's crazy and I'm disappointed. Without brian I will never watch this show again!!! BRING BRIAN BACK! Kill off Vinnie!

• deona coleman 2013/12/16 02:13:11
    Yes!
    deona coleman
    THIS WAS THE DUMBEST THING THE WRITER OR THE CREATER HAS DONE.AND THIS DOG IS. THE UGLIEST THING EVER.FAMILY GUY STARTING TO GET STUPID IT DONT WHOLE MY ATTENTION.BRING BRIAN BACK.
  • BrianRodriguez131983 2013/12/15 21:29:41
    Yes!
    BrianRodriguez131983
    Yeah I'm done watching family guy guess its American dad for me killing Brian to bring in an Italian dog was stupid if u wanted to get rid of someone you can start by firing the stupid writer who killed Brian off can't wait to see how many viewers family guy loses
  • tina.bryant.35 2013/12/03 08:57:35
    I wish it had been a different character!
    tina.bryant.35
    +1
    I think it was a load of bull that they killed Brian Griffin. what I don't understand is why he would kill the one character that when does the voice for him it doesn't hurt his throat. If they had to kill off a Griffin then why didn't they kill off someone unimportant like Peter's mother Thelma Griffin. My husband is such a huge fan that he has Quagmire tattooed on his forearm and he plans to do a whole sleeve of Family Guy. If killing Brian ends the series then he is going get a tattoo of Quagmire pissing on Brian's grave. I hope that they pull their heads from where the sun doesn't shine before they ruin a great comedic program that no matter my mood never fails to raise my spirits.
  • Jay 2013/12/03 05:07:18
    Yes!
    Jay
    +1
    So dumb! neighbors all have their own problems that Brian fit into perfectly like quagmires dad after the sex change. It got real dumb waiting for stew to just fix time machines then I realized he wasn't and now we have a Italian crap dog.
  • juanyea hemphill 2013/12/03 02:30:01
    Yes!
    juanyea hemphill
    +1
    Yes what were you guys thinking you might as well cancel the whole show because nobody is going to want to watch familyguy knowing that there favorite dog isn't there killing Brian was the worst thing seth
    Could have did too familyguy him and stewie has the funniest moments and people don't want to see that with another dog you're going too lose alot of views because of this mistake I think you should bring Brian back because if not familyguy will never be the same
  • ashley 2013/12/02 14:26:40
  • DAsia 2013/11/30 02:47:32 (edited)
    Yes!
    DAsia
    +2
    Why!!! Brain Is Da Favorite!!! I Cryed When brain died!!! I refuse to watch it Till He Comes Back To Life!!!
  • Jerry 2013/11/29 00:10:57
    Yes!
    Jerry
    +3
    Well, nice move, Seth and Fox. You just slit your own throats and shot yourselves in the feet. I've seen some real dick moves, but WOW. This one takes the cake. Good luck with the show minus Brian. And by good I mean I hope it gets canceled next week. What a way to ruin what used to be one of my favorite cartoons.
  • japanfan 2013/11/28 20:00:56
    Yes!
    japanfan
    +3
    It wasn't morally wrong or anything, but the show is really gonna go downhill without him. They might end up losing quite a few viewers
  • DollyVomit 2013/11/28 19:42:45
  • DAsia DollyVomit 2013/11/30 02:45:17
    DAsia
    +5
    Then Why DiD Yhu Comment Stupud
  • Steve44 2013/11/28 04:36:02
  • JustKaitHolland 2013/11/28 02:13:06
    Yes!
    JustKaitHolland
    +2
    Brian is the best without him the show would suck he made it awesome you could have killed Steve's wife or meg. Y brain. Seth idk what you were thinking but until brian is back. I'm done!!
  • sally 2013/11/28 01:45:16
    sally
    +1
    Ok, I am very sad about loss of Brian. Family guy is my favorite show and Brian was my favorite character,BUT Seth is nothing short of a genius, so I'm going to give him a fair chance and see how this plays out. If it ends up like American Dad or The Cleveland Show, he has lost me.
  • Jennifer A Metzger 2013/11/27 23:57:08
    Yes!
    Jennifer A Metzger
    +2
    It was obviously a piss poor decision by otherwise witty, intelligent, great writers. Its time they own up to their mistake and make the fans who make their show a success happy by bringing Brian back. I mean come on! It wasn't just a bad day at the office somebody must of drugged them. Why on earth did they think that poorly drawn Italian cliche of a dog character was going to come off as anything but played out and done a hundred times before? At least Brian was an original believable character.
  • nolyn 2013/11/27 19:16:58 (edited)
    Yes!
    nolyn
    +1
    Seth micfarlen it was very wrong to kill brian please please please bring brian back #bringbackbrian
  • David Rojas 2013/11/27 09:39:55
  • victoria.blanchard.9 2013/11/27 06:05:53
    Yes!
    victoria.blanchard.9
    +3
    They DID NOT need to kill any of the main characters. Unless Brian returns they just lost a lot of die hard fans! Brian was intelligent, social and a liberal. He was someone I could relate to. I know Seth MacFarlane was not happy because he loves that character. It's the only character that he doesn't have to alter his voice for. He based Brian off of his beliefs. I loved that dog. I can honestly say that his flatline was the worst moment of the show. The executive producer doesn't know what he sparked and it will end up being the downfall of the show if it is not rectified!!!!
  • jd 2013/11/27 04:48:10
    Yes!
    jd
    +4
    I think i lost a piece of my soul :'(
  • Cody 2013/11/27 04:08:43
    Yes!
    Cody
    +4
    How could they do that him and stewie make the show and they just took one of the most fantastic series and just threw it away I am completely outraged by this it's just like the show two and a half men when Charlie died the show was just not worth watching because the two (Alan and Charlie) complemented eachother so we'll that it was hilarious. We'll good job Seth and fox and writers your ideas have just helped you lose thousands of viewers you suck and need to learn where your trophy characters are before you go throw away a big chunk of money and this is from a person who has been watching family guy since day one so screw you and your new talking dog
    #BringBrianBack
    Cody sobko
  • thekoolaidparty! 2013/11/27 03:22:58
    thekoolaidparty!
    +2
    I wish they had killed off the whole cast and cancelled the show.
  • nolyn thekool... 2013/11/27 19:21:10
  • rose333 2013/11/27 02:25:06 (edited)
    Yes!
    rose333
    +3
    They pretty much just killed the whole show. You can't have family guy without Brian. He has a place in our hearts now. Plus, the whole episode moved way to quickly. They went to Brian killed, to grievances, to getting a new dog, to everyone accepting the new dog all in one shot. Even Stewie seems to have forgotten all about him :-( If you want to get rid of someone, get rid of vinnie. P.S. Has anyone else noticed that they never address who exactly hit Brian? And that the car of the escaped murderer looks just like Brian's?
  • andrew 2013/11/27 02:14:41
    Yes!
    andrew
    +5
    I already stopped watching it. He was one of the main characters in the show.! It's BS that they killed him off. Not a very smart idea by Family Guy.!!! Worst episode ever.!
  • rose333 andrew 2013/11/27 16:16:41
    rose333
    +5
    I'm gonna stop watching it too. I just hope they didn't do this just for publicity and attention.
  • Spencer 2013/11/27 02:10:02 (edited)
    Yes!
    Spencer
    +3
    If he isn't back by next season I will stop watching and make sure everyone else doesen't. The show will die now let's make sure to tell the producers to stop laughing and bring him back. Vinny is cool but Brian is every fily guys fan dog. When my dog died brian helped me get through because he was my dog. RIP BRIAN GRIFFIN. DOWN WITH THE PRODUCERS. LONG LIVE BRIAN
  • robfavs 2013/11/27 01:52:21
    Yes!
    robfavs
    +4
    Ill never watch the show again unless be comes back.
  • Tonya shepherd 2013/11/26 23:07:34
    Yes!
    Tonya shepherd
    +4
    Bring Brian back
  • tisha 2013/11/26 23:07:30 (edited)
    Yes!
    tisha
    +6
  • Spencer tisha 2013/11/27 02:13:30
    Spencer
    +2
    Total support
  • Jim Miller 2013/11/26 21:17:53
    Yes!
    Jim Miller
    +5
    IF THEY WANT TO KILL THE SERIES THEY ARE HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION .
  • Diane Plevelich 2013/11/26 20:47:37
    Yes!
    Diane Plevelich
    +3
    The stupid writers got their laugh, but if they were smarter they would realize they just shot off their right foot! This show is going to tank without the dog!
  • Mike F 2013/11/26 16:14:35
    Yes!
    Mike F
    +6
    Wow. We have all probably watched each Family Guy episode at least a dozen times with all the reruns and have come to love the whole theme of the program. Brian was a main character in the idea of their concept. You can't kill him off. I'm not sure about Vinnie. At first glance I'm not interested. I know that the writers are brilliant but I know I'll miss the casual crude humor that Brian helped bring to the show.
    I hope that the show will be a "New Coke" type of thinking and they bring Brian back.
    Brian we miss you already. Bring him back.
  • connie g 2013/11/26 15:58:49
    Yes!
    connie g
    +3
    you might as well kill the whole show.its crazy you get 10 people in a room to say what a million will like
  • macdaddyfvever 2013/11/26 15:43:43
    Yes!
    macdaddyfvever
    +3
    PLEASE BRING BRIAN BACK!!!!!!

2014/10/24 07:07:55