Walking Dead Fan?

Freeranger 2012/07/17 01:02:20
I'm not necessarily looking for dialogue per se, I'm just calling all fans. The new Walking Dead season begins in October. Here's the new trailer, recently released at Comic Con. I can't wait.

Read More: http://youtu.be/V9_lkap-uFA

• Ben 2012/07/17 11:53:21
    Ben
    I knew Merle would be coming back to us! :)
  • Freeranger Ben 2012/07/17 21:46:38
    Freeranger
    Did you check out the new Edward Scissorhand implement at the end of his wrist? I can't help but wonder if the series starts with them all hitting the floor running. And then there's that normal little town......
    So many questions.
  • Ben Freeranger 2012/07/18 10:04:40
    Ben
    It looks like Rick and everyone clear out the prison, but then the townsfolk (I presume the leader is the 'Governor' person I've heard is in the comics) decide to claim it as their own. And I do wonder where Merle fits in with everything? Maybe he's a member of the town?

And yes, the knife/scissor/borg style hand looked pretty cool. What's the betting that there'll be a Merle vs Daryl showdown at some point?
  • Freeranger Ben 2012/07/18 12:18:22
    Freeranger
    Yup.....that's what I was thinking. When they were camped at the mill, they weren't far from it, so stumbling upon it seems logical. In the trailer, it appears that the crew clears it of walkers and sets up shop. My question is....how does that "normal town" stay normal. Someone has to have set up quite a security perimeter and I wonder if Merle is associated with that, or if he's leader of a separate band of followers. Not sure yet about "the Governor." The ladies don't seem to be overly keen on staying in the town.
    And then, we have that chopper that went down. That's a government bird, so somehow that indicates to me greater involvement by higher powers.

Lots to wonder about until October. It's going to kill me till then. I'm going to have to do some scouting.
  • carl 2012/07/17 01:15:19
    carl
    Awesome show.
  • Stryder 2012/07/17 01:14:45
    Stryder
    Huge fan. Can't wait for Season 3.
  • Freeranger Stryder 2012/07/17 01:17:23
    Freeranger
    The teaser kinda dusted off my brain. I was thinking more about Rick and the crew camped out by the mill. I'd forgotten about the blonde being captured by the mystery woman and her two slaves.
  • Stryder Freeranger 2012/07/17 01:20:29 (edited)
    Stryder
    She's good with the katana. It'll all come back.

2014/11/29 08:36:52