Twilight Star Kristen Stewart Caught Smoking Pot - Is She a Drug Addict?

funkadelica 2008/11/26 20:22:20
Yes, Kristen Stewart is a drug addict.
No, Kristen Stewart is not a drug addict.
I think Kristen Stewart is...
Kristen Stewart who plays the part of Bella in the teen sensation, vampire romance movie Twilight was photographed smoking the jive stick. Not only was she photographed smoking in front of her house, but she looked pretty whacked out on her appearance on David Letterman.

Do you think Kristen Stewart is a drug addict?

looked pretty whacked appearance david letterman kristen stewart drug addict

• Vijay Pawar 2012/11/05 15:59:57
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    Vijay Pawar
    This photo looks to be on the +ve side !
  • Donna 2012/11/05 10:55:29
  • Joe Keilso 2011/08/12 19:24:54
  • jeff swag 2011/03/30 18:07:18
  • rational 2010/12/12 04:49:15
    rational
    honestly do we know for sure that it is in fact pot?? cause there are substitutes that give the same effects but are not illegal well not the exact same but you can buy it in a gas station and you do smoke it in the same methods pipe blunt joint so on. also even if it isnt prescribe and she is using it in a recreational sense pot is very helpful to relive stress and is not addictive like antidepressants can be. yes pot is not good for you in the same ways as drinking and smoking cigarettes however, pot dose not kill millions of people each year and also dose not lead to as many car wrecks that kill people. also do you ever stop to think that hey maybe if we just give these people a chance to live there lives in peace and not scrutinize every action they take they wouldn't be lead to drinking problems or drug problems (not saying that she has one ) but any other people do and shouldn't we focus on helping instead of driving them further down the road of self destruction?? also besides them being rich and famous what makes them any more deserving of kindness then the people that could truly use your time and attention like the people that are living on the streets addicted to drugs if more people would stop harassing movie stars and other famous people and look to the streets to...
    honestly do we know for sure that it is in fact pot?? cause there are substitutes that give the same effects but are not illegal well not the exact same but you can buy it in a gas station and you do smoke it in the same methods pipe blunt joint so on. also even if it isnt prescribe and she is using it in a recreational sense pot is very helpful to relive stress and is not addictive like antidepressants can be. yes pot is not good for you in the same ways as drinking and smoking cigarettes however, pot dose not kill millions of people each year and also dose not lead to as many car wrecks that kill people. also do you ever stop to think that hey maybe if we just give these people a chance to live there lives in peace and not scrutinize every action they take they wouldn't be lead to drinking problems or drug problems (not saying that she has one ) but any other people do and shouldn't we focus on helping instead of driving them further down the road of self destruction?? also besides them being rich and famous what makes them any more deserving of kindness then the people that could truly use your time and attention like the people that are living on the streets addicted to drugs if more people would stop harassing movie stars and other famous people and look to the streets to help someone out and actually try to make a difference in the world how do you think it would turn out? just something I've been wanting to say for a long time but kept bottled so think about it and maybe we could actually do something instead of sitting at blog pages (i guess i should take my l own advice huh?)
  • festusramsey 2010/10/24 08:14:39
    festusramsey
    first off dank isn't a drug, it is an herb, that has been used, since before 2000 BC for medical use and recreational use. who ever names marijuana a drug, dope, or any other stupid slang, is ignorant, and needs to get educated. have u ever read Genesis 1:29. i give the all green plants bearing seeds to eat as food. i am an 8theist, and know that verse. so true. what a lot of peeps dont understand is that there are a lot of things that are natural until man decides to treat it as a lab rat, coca leaves, for tooth aches, and other pain, mushrooms, peyote, and the list goes on there is all sorts of stuff out there that grows natural, and should be legal unless altered by man .
  • max festusr... 2010/11/13 23:33:50
    max
    +3
    Yes 'dank' is a drug. It is a harmful substance, with many long term, and short term dangers. It is illegal, and a herb it may be, is very dangerous.
    2000 BC, they didn't know cancer existed. They didn't even know what caused colds.
    Marijuana is a drug.
  • jeff swag max 2011/03/30 17:41:15
    jeff swag
    +3
    hey smarty pants, what are all of the long and short term dangers you speak of, because there have been scientific studies done in recent years that prove when vaporized instead of smoked, thc has very few very minor dangers. nice job using propaganda to prove your point.
  • marykitty 2010/10/07 01:48:52
    marykitty
    +1
    So stupid. Pot isn't even a drug. It's a plant. I don't even like Kristen but still.
  • jeff swag marykitty 2011/03/30 17:45:14 (edited)
  • MariMayhem 2010/08/29 01:15:14
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    MariMayhem
    +2
    i don't know. i like kristen stewart but she kinda looks like she does drugs. but she shouldn't be smoking anything, no one should.
  • KateL MariMayhem 2011/06/22 08:55:06
    KateL
    +2
    Marijuana is not addictive end of story. I am a girl and i'm smoking since i was 17 and now i am 23. I woke up one day and i said i'm not doing it anymore because it only effected me on my sleep ( i couldn't wake up easily the other day). I can be around people smoking pot and not doing it because your body is not asking for it. It's not addictive IT'S JUST A PLANT THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. When you want to stop smoking it you just stop but again it's not so bad doing it once in a while. And i am a graduate of two universities by the time i was smoking pot, i have a great job right now and let me tell you since you know your limits there's nothing wrong with smoking pot.
  • iput 2010/08/19 14:55:09
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    iput
    +1
    love her so much..
  • JR 2010/07/02 16:53:10
    JR
    +3
    She is very successful, it doesn't seem to interfere with her life. No I don't think she is.
  • ZanderP.Meehan 2010/06/18 22:34:48
  • AKBDBC XKIWNX 2010/05/29 06:59:59
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    AKBDBC XKIWNX
    +1
    I don't know if she is addicted, but it is obvious she is on something. She does get nervous publicly speaking. And it's possible she is compensating for that with some kind of drug. Whether by smoking pot or possibly being prescribed medicine from a doctor to calm her nerves. Valium will make you looked bleary eyed and uncoordinated. My point is WE don't know what is going on. And if their is a problem, then I hope her family has noticed and is helping her. Nobody wants to see another Marylin Monroe, John Belushi, Heath Ledger.
  • highone AKBDBC ... 2010/08/25 20:14:09
  • AKBDBC ... highone 2010/09/10 17:03:31
    AKBDBC XKIWNX
    Wow, where is all this hostility coming from? And speaking of education it's pronounced uneducated. And IF you were a doctor I would hope you had known that. As it were Heath Ledger did do drugs, a controlled substance is still a drug, hence the words YOU used "Drug Overdose" This is a direct quote from the medical examiner

"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine"

So here we have two different pain killers: Oxy and Hydro
    And two different anti-anxiety meds: diazepam and alprazolam
    Then a sleeping pill and a antihistamine: temszepam and doxylamine

No doctor would prescribe two different pain killers or anti-anxiety drugs at the same time.

And you believe it's the doctors fault! I don't believe so. That's patient negligence. Any normal being doesn't go through life assuming anyone in a high position in society is infallible. I think people should take responsibility for their choices. It`s YOUR responsibility as a patient to be informed and to double check and ask questions. When you go to the doctors you are asked every time what medications are you taking? If you lie you then risk injuring yourself or others.

Also nowhere in my earlier opinion did I condone or no...

Also nowhere in my earlier opinion did I condone or not condone pot. So insinuating I was ill-educated because I supposedly didn't agree with you on using medical marijuana was completely unfounded. Maybe you thought you were responding to someone else, because your accusations made no sense whatsoever. Furthermore I absolutely made no judgement in my statement earlier only concern.

On a side-note calling people names just makes YOU look uneducated. Sorry and good luck with that.
  • jeff swag highone 2011/03/30 17:47:25
    jeff swag
    +2
    amen highone. long live ganja
  • arj highone 2011/11/04 15:51:51
    arj
    +3
    You are a doctor?? Have you bothered to proof what you wrote? You have too many typo's to even count. You didn't even curse properly! You need to see a Dr about your anger...
  • festusr... AKBDBC ... 2010/10/24 08:17:06
    festusramsey
    +15
    miss monroe was murdered
  • AKBDBC ... festusr... 2010/10/30 01:14:54
    AKBDBC XKIWNX
    I'm curious. Why was she murdered? I hadn't heard that one.
  • rachthe... AKBDBC ... 2011/04/09 15:13:04
    rachtheangel
    +3
    I like Kristen. She is very young and it is alarming to see her that way. I agree with you, she's kind of... i don't know how to call it but, we just hope that the people around her would genuinely help her if there is really a problem going on. There are really people, in fact good individuals who are not good in coping with stress.

Most popular people are susceptible and prone to harassment and surely would lead to destruction if the coping mechanism is at very least handled. And for that reason, one is probably, would resort into some medications, and so on and so forth, if mishandled would lead to fatal destruction or even death.

Why can't we people realize that instead of being rude to anyone, why can't we just be so appreciative and focus on the bright side. There are those who are fan of Rob that seems to be rude to Kristen, we don't know if it affected her, but presumably, or maybe it does.
  • SerenityMock 2010/04/23 22:13:33
    Yes, Kristen Stewart is a drug addict.
    SerenityMock
    +3
    ubiquitous tergiversation Nov. 26

"No. Marijuana isn't even addictive, silly."

No ofcourse not marijuana is not addictive you must know that first hand just by looking at your pic. Anyone can tell you you have experience in tht kinda life style.
  • JoshCowell Serenit... 2010/06/20 18:18:00
    JoshCowell
    +2
    No, Marijuana has been proven in numerous studies to not possess any traits associated with physiological addictions. The aforementioned article implies indeed that anyone who USES something, in fact abuses it. "Experience in that kind of lifestyle" see this is the problem with absolute fools. You generalize things to generate the illusion of substance. It's not a lifestyle to smoke a bowl you dingy. If I were to throw you into a lifestyle, looks like you must be a food abusing video game addict who can hardly type. Am I right? Or am I just generalizing?
  • jeff swag JoshCowell 2011/03/30 17:50:53
    jeff swag
    +3
    you're probably spot on LOL
  • JoshCowell Serenit... 2010/06/20 18:20:12
    JoshCowell
    +2
    Besides, you can get addicted in the sense that you need something.... to nearly anything. Most people who smoke have less trouble quitting smoking because of nicotine, rather the thought of lighting a ciggarette where they habitually used to pack their cigarettes, pull one out, and light and smoke it. Habits become addictive bar none.
  • jeff swag Serenit... 2011/03/30 17:50:18
    jeff swag
    +3
    and anyone can tell you're a retard. yes kristen stewart is a drug addict because there is a photograph of her smoking pot? recent studies have said that there are more americans now that have smoked pot than havent in their lifetime. does that make them all drug addicts?
  • KylieMckinnon 2010/04/17 17:48:55
    Yes, Kristen Stewart is a drug addict.
    KylieMckinnon
    +2
    of corse she is cuz weed just leeds 2 other things
  • jeff swag KylieMc... 2011/03/30 17:52:01
    jeff swag
    +1
    based on your logic she is a drug addict because she could potentially do harder drugs. anyone can potentially use hard drugs, with our without pot. so you also, by your own logic, are a drug addict.
  • Get Smart 2010/03/25 16:46:34
    Get Smart
    +3
    First of all anyone who says pot is addictive obviously has never smoked it. It is ridiculous to say that anything in marijuana is addictive. The chemical that gets you high is THC which is completely non addictive it just makes you feel good. Any addiction regarding pot is strictly in the smokers mind. They need it because they want to feel high not because their body needs it to function. Nicotine and cocaine for example excrete chemicals into the human body and after a certain amount of time the body goes through withdrawals because it needs the chemical, hence being addicted. You are not addicted if you need to smoke because you cant deal with life without being high. An addiction is when your body needs the drug. There is an education in addiction for all of those ignorant people posting on this site.
  • Marta356 2010/03/18 05:06:40
    Yes, Kristen Stewart is a drug addict.
    Marta356
    +3
    I have seen people addicted to pot. I have seen a man beat his daughter because she smoked his weed and he wasn't able to do so. I have seen a man go into the bathroom and turn the fan on so that he could smoke it in the same house as his young children. He did it knowing he shouldn't but trying to hide it anyway. Anypne who says that pot is not addictive is either an idiot or someone who is probably addicted to it and trying to rationalize away the feelings that compell them to keep smoking the shit.
    Have I smoked it?
    Yes.
    Was it stupidity?
    Yes.
    Pot is illegal for a reason, and the fact that she has smoked it, and openly, is not a good sign. Being able to flaunt it by doing so openly makes me believe that she is an addict. There is a difference from trying something once, that is experimentation, and wanting a fix so bad that you are willing to smoke it in the open. That is addiction.
  • JoshCowell Marta356 2010/06/20 18:25:21
    JoshCowell
    +3
    Wow. Ok, so this man wouldn't beat his daughter if she did anything to piss him off? ? ? Only if she stole his weed, or are you custom fitting a single incident? Considering around 50 million Americans smoke weed, couldn't there be plenty of people who smoke weed and treat their kids decently??? Pot is illegal because of Yellow Journalism, William Randolf Hearst, and idiots who speak about things as if experts with little to no prior working knowledge of the subject of which they argue.
  • jeff swag JoshCowell 2011/03/30 17:56:14
    jeff swag
    lol right? one man beats his daughter over stolen pot, and now everyone who smokes is a drug addict. id be pissed if my kid stole my pot... foreal, maybe not beat them, but still..
  • JoshCowell Marta356 2010/06/20 18:26:55 (edited)
    JoshCowell
    +4
    And since it's illegal someone is an addict for doing it out doors. Jesus do you read what you write or do you just spew it down as you go.
  • jeff swag JoshCowell 2011/03/30 17:56:51
    jeff swag
    whats even funnier is in a sentence prior to saying shes an addict for smoking outdoors, he said that the man is an addict for smoking indoors LOL
  • jeff swag Marta356 2011/03/30 17:55:01
    jeff swag
    +3
    or its taking a stand against ignorant people like you. just because one in a million people does get addicted to pot doesnt mean every pot user is a drug addict. the fact that she smoked it openly means she doesnt give a damn about ignorant people's opinions and i for one think its awesome that she sticks up for what she beleives in, despite the fact that there are tons of retards in the world who like to generalize.
  • EmoEliKue 2010/03/07 20:11:11
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    EmoEliKue
    +2
    i think she might
  • Laura_993 2010/03/07 20:02:03
    Laura_993
    +4
    she might do a bit of weed here & there, doesn't mean that she's an addict!
  • Jade 2010/03/06 04:33:02
    I think Kristen Stewart is...
    Jade
    +1
    beautiful in her own way and marijauna grows from the ground, she is a natural girl.

2014/09/19 19:56:28