Tonia Sotiropoulou to play James Bond's girlfriend in 'Skyfall': Who's the sexiest Bond girl?

FoxNewsRSS 2012/04/06 17:06:17
Bond girl. James Bond girl. James Bond has a new girlfriend in the upcoming "Skyfall," and she'll be played by Greek actress Tonia Sotiropoulou, Bond fan site MI6 reports.

"Dear friends I officially announce I got a part in J. Bond new film!!! Turkey here I come! Thank u all for you love and support! This is officially the happiest day of my life bitches!!!!" Sotiropoulou wrote on Facebook. Sotiropoulou will start shooting the movie later this month in Istanbul; it hits theaters on Nov. 9, 2012.

SODAHEAD SLIDESHOW: See the sexiest Bond girls.

"Skyfall" also features another newcomer -- French actress Bérénice Marlohe, who beat Sotiropoulou for the major role of Sévérine, according to MI6. Daniel Craig returns as Bond, and the cast also includes Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Naomie Harris and Ralph Fiennes.

PHOTOS: See the latest celebrity pictures to hit the Internet.

From Sotiropoulou to Marlohe to Halle Berry to classic Bond girls like Ursula Andress, let us know: Who is the sexiest Bond girl ever?

halle berry classic bond girls ursula andress sexiest bond girl

• rosemary's baby 2012/05/12 13:13:23
    rosemary's baby
    +3
    Greek actress for Bond Girl, what ever happened to made in the USA, now your outsourcing acting jobs, i dont mean to insult you, Tata Spanakopia, feta cheese, whatever name you go by. I think the Stoner would be the best choice.

• rosemary's baby 2012/05/12 13:13:23
    rosemary's baby
    +3

2014/11/01 02:41:40