This will be a Blue Landslide...Right?

Xpionage 2008/10/04 20:34:15
Progressive Talk for "Ameri...
Yes Obama will win!  But no slide Espionage
Thank God for telivised debates. This will be a democratic lanslide (congress too)
No! This country will not vote for a racist liar
I don't give a....
Too close to to call. Very close/ missiing ballots machine malfunctions and everything

• concerned 2008/10/05 21:37:52
    Yes Obama will win! But no slide Espionage
    concerned
    obama all the way to the white house ....at least he won't cheat tlike bush ....
  • momrules316 2008/10/05 18:07:28
    Thank God for telivised debates. This will be a democratic lanslide (congress...
    momrules316
    I believe that America is awakening and they see what can happen if they continue just to go with the status quo. I don't know any person who voted for Bush(except 1 moron), who thinks they made the best choice 4 years ago. McCain has shown that he will follow that same course and most will correct their past blunder and open their eyes and vote for Obama. I think when it comes down to brass tacks that McCain will continue on his same downward spiral and that the American Public will come to their senses and it will be a landslide!!!
  • Change Happens 2008/10/05 06:31:14
    Too close to to call. Very close/ missiing ballots machine malfunctions and e...
    Change Happens
    I'm still not sure I trust some of the Repuglies enough to say Landslide. If it IS one, in spite of all the tampering that's BOUND to happen...it'll be HUGE.

ballots machine malfunctions trust repuglies landslide spite tampering bound huge
  • Rondolce 2008/10/05 02:48:00
    Rondolce
    You have to define "landslide" but I think that Obama will go to bed on election night knowing he won, will be able to use the word "mandate" more legitimately than anyone in a long time and will have a Congress he can at least work with.
  • crsone 2008/10/04 23:16:44
    crsone
    But I sure wish it were a landslide.
  • Rose for Equal Pay 2008/10/04 22:33:58
    Rose for Equal Pay
    I'm not going to be over confident. Republicans have some very dirty practices.
  • I'm Left, You're Wrong 2008/10/04 22:14:38
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    Pretty much, yeah
  • Not Einstein 2008/10/04 21:10:28
    Not Einstein
    +1
    If all votes are counted, it should be. However, with the vote tampering we have seen in the last two elections, that remains to be seen.
  • Bear 2008/10/04 21:02:57
    Bear
  • comrade slucky 2008/10/04 20:55:14
    comrade slucky
    +1
    i truly believe that obama will be the next POTUS, but i'm not ready to say landslide...theres still 30 days to go and repubs are gonna get even nastier!
  • Feck Sodahed 2008/10/04 20:50:07
    Feck Sodahed
    +1
    Yes! Fortunately the majority of people are intelligent and care about the country and the direction it's going.
  • Greatbear100~support our vets 2008/10/04 20:40:40
    Greatbear100~support our vets
    +1
    Obama is too far to the left while most Americans are moderates.

2014/07/24 12:19:35