There has been speculation for many years concerning Marilyn Monroe's death. Monroe had an affair with John Kennedy and possibly Robert Kennedy. Monroe threatened to go public with the affairs after Robert Kennedy wanted her out of their lives. Share

strawberry 2009/07/25 19:47:59
I BELIEVE MARILYN MONROE KILLED HERSELF AFTER THE KENNEDY BROTHERS TRIED TO DUMP HER.
MY OPINION IS MARILYN MONROE ACCIDENTLY OVER-DOSED TAKING MORE DRUGS FROM DEPRESSION.
ROBERT KENNEDY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MARILYN MONROE'S DEATH TO SHUT HER UP.
MARILYN MONROE KILLED HERSELF WHEN JOHN KENNEDY NO LONGER WANTED ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER.
MARILYN MONROE ATTEMPED SUICIDE, CHANGED HER MIND BUT IT WAS TOO LATE.
ROBERT KENNEDY USED PETER LAWFORD, HIS BROTHER IN LAW TO DO THE DIRTY WORK.
MONROE DRUGGED HERSELF AFTER BOBBY KENNEDY LEFT; THE KENNEDY"S HAD SOMEONE FINISH MARILYN OFF WITH MORE DRUGS.
PETER LAWFORD RECEIVED A CALL FROM MARILYN. HE WENT FINDING HER VERY DRUGGED, LET HER DIE THEN LEFT.
BOTH ROBERT AND JOHN KENNEDY CONSPIRED TOGETHER TO HIRE SOMEONE TO SHUT MARILYN UP IT WOULD DAMAGE THEIR POLITICAL FUTURE.
ROBERT KENNEDY CONSPIRED TO HAVE MONROE MURDERED ON HIS OWN.
Marilyn Monroe actually believed John Kennedy would marry her. Monroe often called the White House. On the last day of her life Robert Kennedy went to see Marilyn Monroe to call it all quits with the Kennedy's. Marilyn was furious, telling Bobby Kennedy she would tell the press about her affairs with U.S. President John Kennedy. Monroe was a heavy drug user. Over the years the county coroner, books, tv documentaries, have left a question mark how Marilyn Monroe died. Was it suicide, murder or accidental overdose?

• Brosia 2009/07/27 21:52:22
    Brosia
    +1
    Neither of the politicians had anything to do with her death. She was murdered by CIA or its predecessor (not clear on the date) by way of a drug enema. She was found to have bruising consistent with an improper enema in her rectum, there was no water to take the pills that had not dissolved in her stomach, and all of the records went missing shortly after the ME decided that something was odd.
  • strawberry Brosia 2009/07/27 22:43:16
    strawberry
    +2
    I heard about the enema, this was speculation. Why would the CIA have interest in killing Marilyn Monroe? What you say could also be consistent with the Kennedy brothers needing to get rid of her. They would not have done this themselves but used ties through their brother in law Peter Lawford. Are you saying the CIA did this for John Kennedy? How do you have the CIA involved with Marilyn Monroe? John Kennedy wanted to disban or make changes in the CIA, he did not like the way they operated. I read many books concerning Monroe's death and there have been many documentaries. Bobby Kennedy did visit Marilyn on the day she died. Monroe was getting out of control, calling the White House for John Kennedy. The day Bobby was at her house, he told her it was all over between her and the Kennedy brothers. Marilyn took this very hard, threatened to expose the affair to the press. John Kennedy was running for a second term. Jackie threatened to leave him at one point during their marriage, but Kennedy's father Joe paid her alot of money to stay. Jackie was getting wind of this going on with Marilyn. She was not just another woman Marilyn Monroe was a famous movie star. Her talking could have caused havoc on John and Bobby Kennedy's political and family status.
  • Brosia strawberry 2009/07/28 04:19:58
    Brosia
    +1
    I watching it on a conspiracy show once, and she had made threats to someone close to the president or Bobby, don't remember which. She may have been killed because she knew too much about something that they wanted hidden. I think one of the theories is that the CIA didn't want it getting out that they where involved with the mob.
  • strawberry Brosia 2009/07/28 05:50:25
    strawberry
    +2
    I have to say one thing Brosia. The CIA are a dangerous bunch, who run their own government. I believe they killed John Kennedy.
  • Brosia strawberry 2009/07/28 06:15:08
    Brosia
    +1
    Oh yeah. They are horrible people, sometimes. Didn't they also teach Bin Laden to fly planes into buildings?
  • strawberry Brosia 2009/07/28 06:32:03
    strawberry
    +2
    What do you mean teach Bin Laden to fly planes into buildings? I doubt that. When I lived in Nigeria West Africa, there was a coup. My car was shaken, almost turned over by a bunch of Nigerians saying the U.S. CIA had something to do with the murder of their President. Maybe that was true.
  • Brosia strawberry 2009/07/29 06:14:45
    Brosia
    It was documented. When we where on good terms with him, we taught him to fly planes into buildings, but we where going to use him against one of the other Middle Eastern countries. He then used the knowledge we gave him to hurt us. And no one saw this coming. I doubt that.
  • strawberry Brosia 2009/07/30 23:52:03
    strawberry
    +2
    Would you find the documented facts Brosia that would be of interest.
  • Brosia strawberry 2009/07/31 06:10:20
    Brosia
    If I am reading this right, this link should give you an indication of the monster that we helped create. I think that this it right. It is not the same article that I read so long ago, but it is close:

http://www.greenleft.org.au/2...
  • Mr.Zero 2009/07/27 19:51:37
    Mr.Zero
    +1
    I don't have enough info on the subject. I don't see how it became so hard to figure out exactly what went on. Is someone covering part of the story?
  • strawberry Mr.Zero 2009/07/27 20:44:45 (edited)
    strawberry
    +1
    There has been much speculation over Monroe's death Mr.Zero. She was a heavy drug user, but what is strange Marilyn Monroe did die the same day of Bobby Kennedy's visit. Bobby told Marilyn they were breaking off all relationships with her. Monroe took this very hard. She did threaten Bobby Kennedy she would go public wtih the affair she had with John Kennedy. Sometime that night Marilyn Monroe was found dead. Kennedy was going to run for a second term. Monroe was getting out of hand calling the White House, she wanted John Kennedy to leave Jackie for her. The Kennedy brothers took her as a casual affair. Marilyn did not. This is true. Ofcourse if they had her killed is speculation. They did have a motive though. The Kennedy brothers political life would have been at stake. Monroe was no local girl, she was a famous movie star. Her death came to my mind, because it was brought up again this month on tv.
  • strawberry 2009/07/25 20:41:15
    BOTH ROBERT AND JOHN KENNEDY CONSPIRED TOGETHER TO HIRE SOMEONE TO SHUT MARIL...
    strawberry
    +1
    I read books, watched many documentaries concerning Marilyn Monroe's death. We all have. Monroe was a heavy drug user. Monroe had an affair and love for John Kennedy. Marilyn did call the White House asking for John Kennedy on several ocassions. She possibly had a brief affair with Robert Kennedy. Marilyn Monroe was obsessed with former President John Kennedy. She thought he would leave Jackie and marry her. It was getting very out of hand. Robert Kennedy did visit Monroe's house on the day she died, to talk to her. Bobby tried to convince Marilyn it was all over, not to bother the Kennedy's. Marilyn did threaten to go public with the affairs. This could have destroyed John Kennedy's chances for a second term in office. It would have had terrible family and political backlash for both Kennedy brothers, especially in the early 1960's. I believe Marilyn became so upset took far more drugs then usual. I also believe Robert Kennedy after leaving Marilyn was afraid she would go public. Bobby was the ring leader with John Kennedy in the background. They also had ties to famous mob bosses. I believe the Kennedy brothers through Peter Lawford and his contacts killed Marilyn Monroe. There is too much motive here.
    I read books, watched many documentaries concerning Marilyn Monroe's death. We all have. damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death damage political future read books watched documentaries marilyn monroes death Monroe was a heavy drug user. Monroe had an affair and love for John Kennedy. Marilyn did call the White House asking for John Kennedy on several ocassions. She possibly had a brief affair with Robert Kennedy. Marilyn Monroe was obsessed with former President John Kennedy. She thought he would leave Jackie and marry her. It was getting very out of hand. Robert Kennedy did visit Monroe's house on the day she died, to talk to her. Bobby tried to convince Marilyn it was all over, not to bother the Kennedy's. Marilyn did threaten to go public with the affairs. This could have destroyed John Kennedy's chances for a second term in office. It would have had terrible family and political backlash for both Kennedy brothers, especially in the early 1960's. I believe Marilyn became so upset took far more drugs then usual. I also believe Robert Kennedy after leaving Marilyn was afraid she would go public. Bobby was the ring leader with John Kennedy in the background. They also had ties to famous mob bosses. I believe the Kennedy brothers through Peter Lawford and his contacts killed Marilyn Monroe. There is too much motive here.
  • Emma strawberry 2009/07/26 23:22:10
    Emma
    +1
    Is there anyone the Kennedy brothers DIDN'T sleep with? Bobby and Jackie had a hot and heavy affair that lasted quite a while after President Kennedy was assassinated! Mob ties were very obvious during the Kennedy administration. Nobody cared, though. Times were good. The American dream was alive in everyone's hearts until it all turned into a series of nightmares. . . . Very sad.
  • strawberry Emma 2009/07/26 23:48:22
    strawberry
    +1
    There never was closure as to how Marilyn Monroe died.
  • Emma 2009/07/25 20:27:26
    Emma
    +1
    This is a very tragic story, no matter how her death occurred. Her death may have been an accidental overdose, but the reports of her body being removed from her room, THEN taken back, are very disturbing. No one will ever know the truth, but there are many lessons for a woman to learn from it.
  • strawberry Emma 2009/07/25 20:53:18 (edited)
    strawberry
    +1
    There is also too much motive concerning John and Bobby Kennedy. What started as an affair between Marilyn and John Kennedy became an obsession for Marilyn. She did often call the White House. Marilyn expected John Kennedy to leave Jackie and marry her. Bobby Kennedy did go to Monroe's house the day of her death. He tried to talk Marilyn into breaking all relationships with the Kennedy brothers. Marilyn threatened Bobby she would take the affairs public. That same night Marilyn Monroe was found dead. It is true we don't have full proof. Even recently reports have been coming up concerning her death. You have to admit there was alot of motive for the Kennedy's to get rid of Marilyn Monroe. Their whole family and political futures were at stake. This was early 1960's.
  • ptete in left I trust ~ POT... 2009/07/25 20:26:15
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    +1
    We will never know what really happened. What we do know is that she died from an overdose of drugs. And that she suffered from depression.
  • strawberry ptete i... 2009/07/25 21:47:32
    strawberry
    +1
    Marilyn Monroe was very in love with John Kennedy. To Marilyn this was not a casual affair. Marilyn fantasized being first lady. She thought John Kennedy would leave Jackie for her. Marilyn would constantly call the White House. It was getting out of hand and Jackie got on to it. Jackie was going to leave John Kennedy at one time, but was bribed with money to stay by her father in law. John Kennedy was going to run for a second term. He needed Jackie with him. Bobby did visit Monroe's house the day of her death, to tell Marilyn to call it quits. Marilyn was very upset, threathening Bobby to go to the press. Bobby left very upset. That night Marilyn was found dead. Marilyn was serious about going public. She was no girl down the street affair, she was a great Hollywood actress. This would have created a huge scandal for the Kennedy brothers. Their political and family future was at stake. It is true we don't have exact proof. There is alot of motive here. It is possible she killed herself, being dumped by John Kennedy. It is strange this all happened the day of Bobby Kennedy's visit to her.
  • ptete i... strawberry 2009/07/25 22:54:38
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    Coincidence. I believe that his visit could have triggered a drinking/drugging binge.
  • strawberry ptete i... 2009/07/25 22:58:05
    strawberry
    +1
    What about Monroe threatening Bobby Kennedy to go public with the affairs? She most likely would have. Marilyn felt very betrayed. This was stated in many books and documentaries.
  • ptete i... strawberry 2009/07/25 23:00:47
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    I don't think she would have in the long run. Besides, everyone knew about it anyway. I did. Her and both brothers.
  • kickash~the mom of þhαετ~ 2009/07/25 20:10:06
    kickash~the mom of þhαετ~
    +2
    i definitely think they had something to do with her death.
  • strawberry kickash... 2009/07/25 21:02:51
    strawberry
    +2
    I do also. There was too much motive. John Kennedy was going to run for a second term. What started as an affair between Marilyn and John Kennedy became serious to Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn would call the White House. She actually thought John Kennedy would leave Jackie for her. Bobby Kennedy was at her house the day of her death, trying to talk sense to her to break up the affairs. Marilyn threatened Bobby Kennedy to go public. Do you realize what this would have done to Bobby and John Kennedy's political status and family ruin? They went through their Brother In Law Peter Lawford, who brought in others. It is always mentioned how Peter Lawford was possibly at her house that night. Marilyn most likely became very depressed and swallowed alot of pills. While she was in a deep sleep they finished her off.
  • kickash... strawberry 2009/07/25 21:04:37
    kickash~the mom of þhαετ~
    +2
    i think so too.
    +1
    She's with ELVIS! undecided shes elvis
  • Denny 2009/07/25 20:09:22
    Denny
    +1
    Peter called Frank Sinatra and got someone good to do it.
  • strawberry Denny 2009/07/25 21:08:40
    strawberry
    +1
    The Kennedy brothers had too much at stake. Marilyn took the relationship with John Kennedy very seriously. It was getting out of hand for the White House. Marilyn called there several times. The day Marilyn died, Bobby was at her house, to get her to stop bothering the Kennedys, that it was all over. Marilyn could not accept this, became outraged threatening Bobby to take it public. Bobby was very disturbed after leaving Marilyn's house. Monroe died that night. It is true about stories of Peter Lawford being at her house that night. You do have too much motive here.
  • Denny strawberry 2009/07/25 22:47:40
    Denny
    Actually I was being Sarcastic but if Robert or Peter got Mafia help to do the job and then went against Organized Crime as Attorney General. That might be a reason for Dallas.
  • The Gov-Here to help BN362 2009/07/25 19:52:38
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +1
    Marilyn was murdered by someone bigger than a President, or the Mob.
  • strawberry The Gov... 2009/07/25 19:58:03
    strawberry
    +2
    Who do you think would have had a motive? By bigger who do you mean and for what purpose?
  • The Gov... strawberry 2009/07/25 20:04:54
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +1
    The motive is always silence...

Think of the people that need her silent...

Kennedy was one of the best presidents we have had since that time and adultery was not nearly as frowned upon back then as it is now... Things were different back then.. So that was not a motive...

He was doing something to piss someone off. If you figure out who really killed Kennedy I am pretty sure you have found Marilyn's killer as well... Why would someone who was a great president in the eyes of most of America be assasinated?

Probably because he was not following the status quo... But who's status quo? Anything bigger than you will screw you if necessary... So WHO is bigger than the president?

Of course things look like it all falls together, she's a pillhead, she was disturbed, heartbroken, etc... How convenient... All patsy's are conveniently messed up in the head...
  • strawberry The Gov... 2009/07/25 21:29:27
    strawberry
    +2
    I have always known our CIA are their own government. Kennedy wanted to take control over the CIA or disban them. When I lived in West Africa, a coup took place. My car was shaken by some Nigerians believing our CIA killed their President. I liked John Kennedy very much. I agree his murder was very high up. I was a junior in high school at the time. Kennedy had many affairs, true. However Marilyn Monroe became very serious about John Kennedy. For Marilyn this was not a casual affair. She would call the White House. Marilyn was obsessed with John Kennedy, thinking he would marry her. We are not just talking about some back street girl affair. Bobby did go to Marilyn's house the day of her death. He wanted Marilyn to break up all relations with the Kennedys. Marilyn did threaten Bobby to go public. This in the early 1960's would have been political suicide for John Kenndy and Robert Kennedy. They had the most motive. Bobby Kennedy most likely took charge of how to get rid of Marilyn. You have plenty of motive here. As I said this was the U.S. President with a very famous actress. They kept it hush within a very small circle. Marilyn was also hounding the White House. Jackie got wind of this. Jackie almost left John Kennedy at one time, but was paid off to stay by her father in law. John Kennedy needed Jackie to run for a second term. They did not need problems from Marilyn Monroe.
  • The Gov... strawberry 2009/07/26 03:24:14
    The Gov-Here to help BN362
    +1
    I know she threatened suicide, I also agree that JFK did not need the problems so I could also swing that way as well...

No one really knows but JFK having her killed really does not fall in line with what we know about this man. It would definitely have been a call that was made higher up... I would go even higher than the CIA, as well.
  • amscia The Gov... 2011/12/23 12:24:53
    amscia
    +2
    Marilyn was killed by the fascist group within Govt/CiA/FbI who subsequently killed JfK, RfK, John K, Dorothy Kilgallen and dozens of witnesses of JfK murder. She was killed because by fluke she came to know about the proposed JfK murder plan. Hence fascist forces killed her before she alert Kennedys in respect of JfK murder plan. She was killed immediately after RfK left her house to ensure fall of Kennedy Govt. But Govt did not fall because of coverup done by RfK and further bloodshed took place. She was killed by mob by the suppository supplied by fascist forces. Refer wikipadia for the similarities in the circumstances and methods of murders of both Marilyn and Dorothy and get a clue.
  • strawberry The Gov... 2011/12/24 09:29:32
    strawberry
    After years of thinking it over, it is obvious the mob planned Kennedy's assassination. The mob went out of their way to get John Kennedy votes, due to their father, then Bobby Kennedy turned on the mob. There is a major catch. The mob would need help. FBI Director Hoover was homosexual, now this was in the 1960's. Hoover did hate the Kennedy brothers but would not have had them murdered. The mob did have photos of Hoover having sex with a man. My belief the mob blackmailed J. Edgar Hoover into going along with the assassination. It was even more obvious when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in 1968 after winning the Democratic nomination. Marilyn Monroe felt used by the Kennedy brothers, but I don't believe they killed her. Monroe was always suicidal not realizing how many pills she was taking. Bobby went to her house to call it all quits with Monroe. She probably was extremely emotional and over dosed, maybe not intending to die. There still is that question that she was a threat. John Kennedy was going for a second term as President.

2014/11/23 13:59:01