The new Pokemon type, the Fairy-Type, has been introduced! Plus:

Milodic_Mellodi 2013/06/11 18:05:29
There are now a couple new additions to Pokemon X and Y!
First: a new type has been released: the Fairy-Type! This type is super-effective against Dragon-Type Pokemon! It's unknown if there are anymore actual things about that, but there are rumors that it also has an immunity from Dragon-Type moves; is also super-effective against Dark and Fighting; and isn't very effective towards Fire or Psychic.
The Pokemon that are now known to have the Fairy-Type are as follows: Marill, being a Water/Fairy; Gardevoir, being a Psychic/Fairy; and Jigglypuff, being a Normal/Fairy. Sylveon is just a Fairy, and it's shown that it knows the new move Moonblast which has a chance to lower the target;s Sp. Atk. IF ANYONE EVER THINKS OF MAKING TWILIGHT REFERENCES, I WILL TAKE YOUR INTESTINES AND FORCE-FEED YOU! Anyways...it's unklnown if the evolutions (before and after) will have the type as well. It's also unknown if Jirachi will be a Fairy-Type, as it seems very likely.
Anyways, the second addition will be this: there is a new feature called Pokemon-Amie! This feature lets you become more friendly with your Pokemon by petting and feeding them—and that's just the tip of the iceberg, I bet. It's been shown that your Pokemon look back at you in battles, if your bond is good enough.
There are now another two new Pokemon: Noivern and Vivillon. Noivern is a Flying/Dragon, with a new move called Boomburst that hits all Pokemon in the area. Vivillon is a Bug/Flying, and is shown to know Struggle Bug (I think this move was introduced in Gen 5).
I think that is all for now. Anything I didn't say is probably shown in the link below. You can also look at Serebii, which for some reason wouldn't let me put down there without joining the two links together and scewing it up. Have fun, minna~

Read More: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

• ShadowDarkraiX 2013/06/24 00:28:35
  • The Aging Yankee Liberal Do... 2013/06/11 18:43:34
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    Fairy type seems too cheesy to me. I was hoping for a light type, or something like that.
  • Milodic... The Agi... 2013/06/11 20:06:08
    Milodic_Mellodi
    True, that Light could be a type. However, it just seems too much like the Electric-Type.
    I don't agree with Sound, because there's just no way that should be a type...at least for now.
    I do like Fairy, even though it's mostly like Psychic...but I think they can really take it somewhere. Everyone was probably groaning when they introduced new types in Gen 2; and now, after four generations, we FINALLY get a new Type!

2014/04/17 04:09:04