The Bachelor Finale Jason Mesnick: Is Jason Mesnick a tool?

OMG itz IRENE 2009/03/04 00:18:04
Yes! The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick, is a jerk!
No. The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick, wants publicity!
Jason Mesnick was really in love with Molly Malaney!
Jason Mesnick, the bachelor on the 13th season of the show, was previously the runner up on Season 4 of 'The Bachelorette.' The finale of The Bacehlor Season 13, had an odd turn of events. Jason Mesnick offered his final rose to Melissa Rycroft, and proposed to her. (Now, proposals are NOT mandatory at the end of the show.) However, the Mesnick-Rycroft engagement didn't last long. Right after the "After the Final Rose" episode, Jason DUMPED Melissa and traded her in like a store purchased product, for Molly Malaney, the runner-up! How screwed up is that!?

Is Jason Mesnick a jerk-wad?

• SkyBluePink 2009/03/04 17:59:43
    SkyBluePink
    If you fall in love it will happen without a TV show. Do not watch.
  • NattiFan (oYo) 2009/03/04 17:29:54
    NattiFan (oYo)
    Yes I seen this...first I have to say that I picked Melissa to make it all the way from the moment she walked out of the limo. She is a cute and sexy woman. Now about his big switcharoo...ehh so be it. The man made a mistake and really wanted Molly. I think he should have thought about it before he dropped to his knee, and saved her the heartache, but on the other hand, at least he did it now, instead of going through with the marriage and then realized that he loved Molly.

2014/04/24 02:44:52