The 20 Hottest Women Celebrity Chefs,Who's your Favorite Celebrity Chef from this list ?

Ramesh 2010/12/30 12:03:36

20. Rachael Ray

Is Rachael Ray overexposed? Author, TV show host, cookware endorser, and now pinup girl. She's certainly one of the most recognizable and powerful women on TV today. But her personality and great looks has won over many a fan, and she's got some cooking chops too. Me? I just say "Eh". She still makes the list, but just barely.

Rachael RayRachael Ray

19. Shahena Ali

Possibly the best looking Accountant-turned-Chef in the world, Shahena is a regular columnist for Zaikha Magazine and has appeared several times on BBC Great Food Live. While she might be a "minor" celebrity, she's a "major" looker.

Shahena AliShahena Ali

18. Laura Calder

Laura's our pick for best-looking Canadian Celebrity Chef -- she grew up in New Brunswick and now calls Toronto home. She's best known for her work hosting the Food Network's French Food at Home and is also the author of a similarly-titled cookbook.

Laura CalderLaura Calder

17. Mary Nolan

How, exactly, does one get to be the host of a Food Network series? Mary Nolan seemingly came out of nowhere to grab the host slot for Chic & Easy. Turns out, she applied to be a contestant on reality show The Next Food Network Star and was offered her own show on the spot! Probably doesn't hurt that she's so darn cute. Mary could even move higher if she'd opt for a better chef's knife.

Mary NolanMary Nolan

16. Devin Alexander

It's hard to believe that Devin lost fifty-five pounds fifteen years ago, until you take a look at her cookbooks. She's written four of 'em, including The Biggest Loser Cookbook, which is a companion to the hit weight-loss reality show. She's also host of Healthy Decadence with Devin Alexander. I don't know what she'd look like with fifty-five pounds added to that frame but she's looking pretty good right now.

Devin AlexanderDevin Alexander

15. Casey Thompson

Executive chef at Shinsei in Dallas, Casy is best known for being a finalist on Top Chef Miami. Does that make her a celebrity? Maybe not, but she looks so darn good, I don't think anyone will object.

Casey ThompsonCasey Thompson

14. Tina Nordstrom

Tina crossed over from being a Swedish Celebrity Chef to being an International one when she became the host of PBS' New Scandinavian Cooking. She also showed off her versatility by winning the Swedish version of Dancing With the Stars. Jättegott, Tina!

Tina NordstromTina Nordstrom

13. Sunny Anderson

Sunny is a staple on American food shows -- she's the host of How'd That Get On My Plate?, Cooking for Real and has co-hosted Gotta Get It. She's also not afraid to put her pretty mug next to a tray of doughnuts, which is a bonus in my book.

Sunny AndersonSunny Anderson

12. Sandra Lee

Okay, I know some will say that Sandra's not a "real" Chef. But c'mon, she's authored thirteen cookbooks and has hosted a top-rated cooking show on The Food Network for six years running. And just take a look at her!

Sandra LeeSandra Lee

11. Katie Lee Joel

Katie's done just about everything there is to do in the land of Celebrity Chefs -- hosted a TV show, written a cookbook and married a non-Chef Celebrity. Is she any good at any of it? That's not really for me to say -- I just think she's hot.

Katie Lee JoelKatie Lee Joel

10. Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny has taken a path to celebrity that's a little different than the other women on this list. No Culinary Institute graduate, nor even an executive chef, Behenny started out as a businesswoman who became somewhat of an accidental star when she was a finalist on the The Apprentice. She's now featured on The Real Housewives of New York City and runs a bakery that delivers wheat-free, vegan baked goods to Hollywood stars. Blech -- no wonder she looks so darn good!

Bethenny FrankelBethenny Frankel

9. Ingrid Hoffmann

Bilingual and bi-cultural, Ingrid hosts two cooking shows -- Simply Delicioso in English on The Food Network and Delicioso in Spanish on Galavision. She's also a successful restauranteur and cookbook author. Not to mention a gorgeous Latin American beauty.

Ingrid HoffmannIngrid Hoffmann

8. Nigella Lawson

Why is Nigella such a huge star? She's not THAT hot and her cooking skills are suspect next to some of the others on this list. What's that, you say? She's flirtatious, smart and a shrewd businesswoman. Okay, okay, you've convinced me!

Nigella LawsonNigella Lawson

7. Aida Mollenkamp

Aida's a relative newbie to the Celebrity Chef scene. Sure, she's worked as a journalist at Chow.com for a few years and in California Pizza Kitchen's test kitchen. But surely nothing has prepared her for the overwhelming adoration she's received since Ask Aida began airing on The Food Network earlier this year. Looks like she's holding up just fine. Bonus points for wielding achef's knife while not looking.

Aida MollenkampAida Mollenkamp

6. Cat Cora

Nobody can question Cat Cora's cooking credentials. Culinary Institute of America graduate, one of five Iron Chefs, and executive Chef for Bon Appetit magazine, Cat is the real deal. She's also written two successful cookbooks and is working on a new TV series. Oh, and did I mention that she's gorgeous?

Cat CoraCat Cora

5. Sara La Fountain

Sara is half-American, half-Finnish, and totally gorgeous. She's a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, one of the world's most renowned culinary schools, and has hosted two TV cooking shows -- Perfect Day and Avec Sara. She's also won the Gourmand World Cookbook Award for her first cookbook. Now if she would just teach me to speak Finnish, I'd move her to the top of this list.

Sara La FountainSara La Fountain

4. Cindy Sargon

Many thanks to the reader who pointed me in Cindy's direction. She's certainly not well known in my country, but I'll bet the Aussies would have a fit if they thought she didn't make this list. Who am I to cause an international incident?

Cindy SargonCindy Sargon

3. Catherine McCord

Wait a second... She was a Victoria's Secret model and then she went to cooking school?! Well that pretty much moves her into the top five automatically.

Catherine McCordCatherine McCord

2. Giada De Laurentiis

Like Pelé and Madonna, Giada needs no surname. Host of no fewer than five Food Network show including her signature Everyday Italian, she is fast on her way to becoming a culinary superstar. She's studied at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and has worked in Wolfgang Puck-run Spago in L.A, so she's no lightweight in the kitchen. She's also got show business in her genes and the looks to match, so don't be surprised if Giada moves from "Celebrity Chef" to simply "Celebrity Giada".

Giada De LaurentiisGiada De Laurentiis

1. Padma Lakshmi

Ok, so she's not the Executive Chef of Bon Appetit or Gourmet like two of the other chefs on our list. And she's no Culinary Institute graduate either. In fact, her fame as a model and actress may outstrip her fame as the host of Top Chef. But you know what? She's written some darn tasty cookboks, has hosted more than one cooking show and is drop-dead gorgeous. Good enough for me. Say hello to the #1 Hottest Woman Celebrity Chef...

• d Chan 2013/04/29 03:32:23 (edited)
    d Chan
    +1
    Laura Calder then Giada and Cat Cora of Bon appetit round out my fave top 3 female chefs...if you are referring to something more shallow as in looks over skill,

then that would be a totally different choice Laura Calder Cat Cora gaida de l
  • sam d Chan 2013/07/17 06:24:00 (edited)
    sam
    +2
    giada de laurentiis
    she hot sexy women and the best chief celebrity
  • Julia Anne 2011/01/01 23:25:11
  • Açorda 2010/12/31 01:46:08
    Açorda
    +1
    Mary Nolan and Catherine McCord are both hot... the rest mostly suck
  • Chaya2010 2010/12/31 00:31:54
    Chaya2010
    +1
    Nigella Lawson
    nigella lawson
  • Chunkybaby Chaya2010 2011/04/19 14:06:13
    Chunkybaby
    agreed.
  • Alex Oger 2010/12/30 18:53:03
    Alex Oger
    +1
    SHAHENA AND BETHENY OH BABY
  • Vezman 2010/12/30 17:38:45
    Vezman
    +1
    I'd have to go with Rachel and Giada...
    rachel giada Rachel ray
    rachel giada giada de laurentis sexy
    rachel giada
  • Vezman Vezman 2010/12/30 17:52:23
    Vezman
    +1
    and I'm a new fan of this Nigell Lawson...thanks
    fan nigell lawson

Oops I misread the shirt. lmao
  • nell Mu... Vezman 2013/07/15 20:31:03
    nell Murphy
    +1
    Giada yes, but im sick of looking at rachel ray, it is time for her to retire.
  • MisterD 2010/12/30 15:16:46
    MisterD
    +4
    Don, it's gotta be Giada!!

don gotta giada giada de laurentis
  • Rico (oYo) 2010/12/30 14:54:46
    Rico (oYo)
    +2
    Okay KNEW Padmi Lakshmi was going to win, and rightly so. The women is GORGEOUS!!!

But...who is this Cat Cora?! It seems I have found another fine morsel to whet my appetite. ;)

rightly women gorgeous cat cora fine morsel whet appetite cat cora sexy
  • Gun665 2010/12/30 13:52:19

2014/11/23 02:14:31