So do you like to Karaoke..??

Mike 2012/05/07 20:12:32
YES....It is SOOOOOOooooo much Fun..!!!....even though I can't sing....
Nooooo...it's stupid to look like an idiot of there....
Last Weekend I joined a Karaoke MLM and I tell you it has revitalized my love and passion for singing. I went to university to study music and theatre and became quite a good singer and actor at the NCSA. (North Carolina School of Performing Arts). But as most entertainers...I hit the road with every bit of confidence of making it to Broadway....only to fall in love with a lady that didn't share my same passions and yeap...Love suckered me into gettin a "normal" job and starting living the American dream .....wife...2 children....2 cars....a dog and cat...big house....everything was great...but something was missing...after my divorce after 12 years I wondered what is missing in my life......it wasn't' till about 2 months ago I went to a birthday party at a Karaoke bar and sang there and people told me ...WOW you have a GREAT voice.....I thanked them....but Karaoke did give me that thirst again for the stage and the mic ...and the performance.....so I started going back....last week I joined the Karaoke MLM that is sweeping the world and bringing people to the Karaoke bars and not only are they singing and having a good time...but they make money too..!!!....

I have rekindled my passion for singing and I love it..!!!....Nothing better then getting up there and singing Hotel California and looking out at the audience and they are singing along with you with big smiles on their faces.....It's an Awesome Feeling..!!!

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7p3V0hdzx0

• Elizabeth 2012/05/09 23:41:20
    Elizabeth
    +1
    Ppl say I can sing but I know they must be lying. 2 me I sing terrible. BTW i luv karaoke no matter good or bad! XD
  • Mike Elizabeth 2012/05/11 16:30:21
    I love it too..!...Although I'm not that good....I still enjoy the fun and the making money part...haha
  • Elizabeth Mike 2012/05/11 21:08:38
    Elizabeth
    +1
    I know right?
  • Mike Elizabeth 2012/05/13 20:21:32
    I enjoy seeing people have fun at the bar...laughing and enjoying the fellowship of friends....becuase of the Karaoke MLM ...well....in Atlanta....people are making money just by going out and having a GREAT time....so people arn't worried about the way our eccomomy is going....we're able to over come that....I mean an extra $1.300 a month (and growing ) helps me out alot...as do others....anyways...Karaoke is awesomee....good or bad your right..!!
  • Elizabeth Mike 2012/05/13 23:32:57
    Elizabeth
    :)
  • Mike Elizabeth 2012/05/18 18:48:38
    haha.....hey that's what it all about..>!
  • Elizabeth Mike 2012/05/18 20:49:04
  • sockpuppet 2012/05/07 21:19:10
    sockpuppet
    What a bore... one person after another, on and on... yuck.
  • TasselLady 2012/05/07 20:14:31
    TasselLady
    +1
    I've been a veteran of karaoke for 15 years. I'm currently in a contest and have advanced to the semi-finals. My friend is also in it with me. Wish I could have taken it furthur, but at 47 I don't think I have much of a chance. But I enjoy singing in front of local audiences.
  • Mike TasselLady 2012/05/11 16:29:45
    +1
    Awesome...is that the one that oneXbiz Entertainment is sponsoring all over the world.....I hear that the top 25 will be flown to Manila Philippines to perform at the weekend event....I'm going to sign up for this....I love to do Karaoke...but I just do it for fun and for the MLM part of it and I am doing quite well now finaically and all I have to do is invite people to go Karaoke.....anyways...here's my contest link....anyone can sign up and it's free too....just click join us.... atlantasgottalent(dot) com ....good luck.!

2014/08/23 15:28:13