Snooki Is Already Calling Her Unborn Child 'ShortnTan': Is the New Nickname Sweet or Silly?

The Big Question 2012/03/08 20:34:28
Related Topics: Snooki, Child, Silly

• Tigger Too 2012/03/09 03:01:29
    Silly
    Tigger Too
    +7
    Snooki Polizzi was recently spotted showing off her huge new diamond engagement ring on her way to a pet store. Pet store? I wouldn't trust this drunken dingbat to take care of a PUPPY, much less a BABY. Snooki said of her fiance, Jionni LaValle, and the ring, "He knows it should be big, 'cause if it's small, I'm saying no. Like, 'Get another ring!'" Wow, that's an expression of true love if I've ever heard one. The steroid-ridden, overly-tan Jionni is currently studying to become a teacher (?), so where in the heck did he get the money to buy a huge rock for Snooki's pudgy finger? The producers of "Jersey Shore" probably paid for it, or maybe it's a cubic zirconium. Whatever the case, poor Jionni has my sympathy, and I hope he knows that he can still get out while the getting's good.

As for the bun in Snooki's oven, I must say I'm concerned. Given that she and J-Woww have been given their own "Jersey Shore" spinoff by MTV, getting drunk and disorderly, along with casual, promiscuous "smushing," are the major part of Snooki's shtick. [Which begs the question, is Jionni sure that this is HIS kid? I'd get a DNA test if I were he, and an AIDS test as well.] Will she stop drinking, or is her baby in danger of being born with fetal alcohol syndrome? Also, since she's nicknamed it ...

As for the bun in Snooki's oven, I must say I'm concerned. Given that she and J-Woww have been given their own "Jersey Shore" spinoff by MTV, getting drunk and disorderly, along with casual, promiscuous "smushing," are the major part of Snooki's shtick. [Which begs the question, is Jionni sure that this is HIS kid? I'd get a DNA test if I were he, and an AIDS test as well.] Will she stop drinking, or is her baby in danger of being born with fetal alcohol syndrome? Also, since she's nicknamed it "ShortnTan," does that mean she'll take her new baby to the beach every day, exposing it to oodles of UV rays? And does she know that excessive tanning when pregnant isn't good for her OR her unborn child? The sad fact is that any baby of Snooki's would be far better off raised by wolves. Seriously. RAISED. BY. WOLVES.

• katrina 2012/07/24 01:40:19
  • Maddog 2012/06/07 20:45:45
    Silly
    Maddog
    Not surprising, coming from this airhead! Pity her poor child...its first view of the world will be of Snooki's well-traveled vagina! This will probably require the child to undergo years of psychotherapy.

snooki
  • jtjustice 2012/03/11 02:36:04
    Silly
    jtjustice
    She is an idiot and receives far to much coverage but it always those on the left who support this slut...
  • ♌βļąƈʞƦơșƐ3033♌ 2012/03/10 18:33:28
  • relic 2012/03/10 18:27:01
    Silly
    relic
    Don't you wish snooki would just disappear from the planet?
    Silly
    +1
    Damn, she is common as pig tracks and now contributing to the gene pool.

gene pool
  • KoAm 2012/03/10 15:06:27
    Silly
    KoAm
    +1
    The child will be better off being released into the wild to be raised by wolves.
  • RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/10 13:37:23
    Silly
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    Seems *awfully* silly to give a name to a "clump of cells"!
  • Ben Nickelson 2012/03/09 23:40:19
    Silly
    Ben Nickelson
    Snooky and "Jersey Shore" are not on my radar! I wish her every success for her and the baby!
  • Aaron's Girl 2012/03/09 22:53:54
    Silly
    Aaron's Girl
    EWW Stupid Meatball!
  • Raymond59 2012/03/09 20:56:14
    Silly
    Raymond59
    +1
    Do you truly want me to "Comment" on this???? (rolling my eyes)
  • Eddie_DOMA_is_dead 2012/03/09 15:59:53
  • leigh 2012/03/09 08:09:33
    Sweet
    leigh
    A parent giving a name to his or her child is always sweet.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/03/09 07:52:38
  • JoshuaHarper 2012/03/09 07:22:08
    Silly
    JoshuaHarper
    D: what a horrible name. She isn't thinking about how much the baby could be made fun of because of it's name.
  • Twinkle 2012/03/09 06:10:04
    Silly
    Twinkle
    Someone is stupid. Snooki is who is Snooki is.
  • KristinnC: 2012/03/09 06:04:12
    Silly
    KristinnC:
    +1
    weird nickname:D lol
    plus the baby may not even come out tan!!:P
  • justnotsaying (: 2012/03/09 06:03:54
    Sweet
    justnotsaying (:
    +1
    Parents always give their kids silly nick names.
  • ★~DoctorWhoGuru~★ 2012/03/09 05:45:52
  • Brendakp ★~Docto... 2012/03/15 13:34:12
    Brendakp
    +1
    HILARIOUS!
  • Cricket 2012/03/09 04:41:55
    Silly
    Cricket
    +1
    I'm still stunned a guy did it with her. Her public behavior left much to be desired. She acted so trashy.
  • Jaiheena Star 2012/03/09 03:10:54
  • Tigger Too 2012/03/09 03:01:29
    Silly
    Tigger Too
    +7

• Jaiheen... Tigger Too 2012/03/09 03:12:51
  • Jaiheen... Tigger Too 2012/03/09 03:16:11
  • Tigger Too Jaiheen... 2012/03/09 03:33:07
  • Jaiheen... Tigger Too 2012/03/09 03:44:18
  • MIRANDDAAA :) 2012/03/09 02:21:51
    Silly
    MIRANDDAAA :)
    +2
    That poor, poor child...
  • Drachen 2012/03/09 02:15:10
    Silly
    Drachen
    +2
    No, I can officially say this has past a whole new 'Silly' level.
  • Jaiheen... Drachen 2012/03/09 03:13:35
  • ♥Gabs1697♥ 2012/03/09 02:06:25
    Silly
    ♥Gabs1697♥
    +1
    That child......is unlucky!
  • born to die *▲ * 2012/03/09 02:01:53
    Silly
    born to die *▲ *
    +1
    She is going to be a mom don't call your kind something dumb like that. If it was one of your friend then yeah you can.
  • jade 2012/03/09 01:54:22
    Silly
    jade
    +2
    I fell sorry for the child
  • brittneylalaa 2012/03/09 01:37:56
    Silly
    brittneylalaa
    +2
    She"ll probably spray tan her newborn.
  • Jaiheen... brittne... 2012/03/09 03:14:54
  • Erika Conner 2012/03/09 01:33:34
    Silly
    Erika Conner
    +2
    Okay, I did research on the meaning of the nickname(i don't know why). But, nothing comes up. Usually, parents would find a name that has a meaning of what they want their child to be in the future. Its nice that he gave a nickname but he has to start realizing that he will have a child, it will be adorable. And, the baby will probably be remembered because of the nickname.( just thinking) Its silly because I feel that he isn't ready to be a father. (don't know snooki, just stating my opinion)
  • Barbara 2012/03/09 01:28:06
    Silly
    Barbara
    +2
    Consider the source; therein, lies the answer.

Snooki has had no impact on my life, but any nickname she wants to give her own child is up to her.
  • Resp 2012/03/09 01:23:20
    Silly
    Resp
    +1
    That baby is coming out orange! They can name the baby "Macaroni n' Cheddar".
  • Pat 2012/03/09 01:22:23
    Silly
    +1
    I feel very sorry for this child.
  • harasnicole 2012/03/09 01:21:48
    Silly
    harasnicole
    +1
    If that baby comes out orange, then the apocalypse must be upon us, lol.

2014/08/20 16:38:33