Should Kristen Stewart Get Naked for the Next 'Twilight' Movie?

Film 2010/11/09 12:00:00
"Twilight" may have built its name on its relatively tame sexuality, but the last book in the series calls for Kristen Stewart's character, Bella, to be nude.

Often.

Regarding next year's "Breaking Dawn," a source told E! Online, "The script actually has Kristen practically naked in it, a lot."

That's not surprising for director Bill Condon, who shot "Chicago" and "Kinsey." We expect that he'll make the sex scenes steamy -- oh yeah, there will definitely be a sex scene -- and float the film just below the PG-13 mark, which they would be crazy to break. According to E!, Condon likes to film "real," meaning the nudity would be cut out in post-production.

Of course, that means good news for female fans, as well. Sex scenes mean Robert Pattinson will have to strip down, too.

Read More: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b2...

• Michelle 2010/12/31 19:51:57
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Michelle
    +2
    ew ew.no! there is young teens/children watching it. nd i dnt want to be throwing up during it if she does.. >.<
    ew...
  • ThomasR... Michelle 2011/01/06 13:13:22
  • Nazy 2010/12/19 21:10:50
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Nazy
    That is all Robert Pattinsons piece of work!!!
  • i<3conanthebarbarian 2010/11/13 22:40:34
    No, that's not appropriate.
    i<3conanthebarbarian
    no i want to keep my eyes but i understand if she does because bella in the book breaking dawn was naked in the book a couple of times.
  • SANDERS 2010/11/11 21:28:56
    SANDERS
    +5
    Not even worth seeing naked. She's a board.
  • Yoru Azenia 2010/11/11 14:16:02
    Yes, she definitely should.
    Yoru Azenia
    +1
    I am not a fan of Twilight nor do I find this actor very attractive but but remaining true to the book is the best option.
  • KennethJamesAbbott 2010/11/11 10:20:40
    Yes, she definitely should.
    KennethJamesAbbott
    +1
    Hell, there has to be SOME reason for heterosexuals to watch it.

It can't be COMPLETELY designed for 13-year-old girls, gothbois-with-an-I, and fantasizing middle-aged women, right?

Uh... right?
  • ValeriePrice 2010/11/11 08:38:04
    Yes, she definitely should.
    ValeriePrice
    +1
    the character should follow the book
  • Colbert 2010/11/11 07:31:39
    Colbert
    +2
    Maybe from the back, unless she invests in something for the front.
  • Metalthatroxursox 2010/11/11 04:46:57
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Metalthatroxursox
    +1
    ew just ew no.
  • Lizzy 2010/11/11 03:56:24
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Lizzy
    +1
    young teenagers who haven't even been through sex ed yet have gone to see those movies. if she we're to get naked most of the young girls would probably figure since she did it it's ok.
  • kstone 2010/11/11 03:21:18
    kstone
    +3
    No she'll make everyone go blind with her ugly body....GROSS
  • Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~ 2010/11/11 02:58:50
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Surgeon ~The Egalitarianist~
    +1
    No, it'd be a dumbass move is what it would be!
    A sex scene is gonna make is R, no matter how much you try and borderline it on PG-13, a lot of PG-13 movies should not be PG-13.

It involves losing a huge base, children and tweens and younger teenagers whose parents still pay to let them go see movies.
    In other words, if you put in the sex scene, you're going to lose a lot of money because now parents are not going to drag their snot-nosed brats to see the movie 5 times!

Instead, why not take a tip from older movies? In a lot of older movies they make it obvious to the adults what happened up in the bedroom was sex. However for the younger kids also watching the movie, they didn't know what was going on, they didn't even think about what they did up there. Those were the days before the rating system when you had to make a movie to a certain code altogether - basically for all ages, though maturity and subject matter played important parts in this.

I say run with an idea like that. That way, it'll be implied, the older people will know what happened, meanwhile the younger kids in their blissful ignorance can just enjoy the movie without getting even more corrupted than they already are and this way you won't have parents bitching and complaining about it - because you know it'll happen in they put in a sex scene or if she get's nude.

Besides... I'm probably gonna be forced to go and I don't wanna see either of them naked.
  • twiggy 2010/11/11 01:00:22
    No, that's not appropriate.
    twiggy
    In fear of being labeled a bully I will only say the people that are watching twilight are NOT interested in seeing her naked.
  • emma"in hp i trust" 2010/11/10 23:25:05
    No, that's not appropriate.
    emma"in hp i trust"
    +2
    one word: Ewwwwwwwww(That goes for Pattinson too!!)
  • Hackey-... emma"in... 2010/11/13 22:47:20
    Hackey-sack
    +1
    ikr, i sooooo don't want to see that on either
  • emma"in... Hackey-... 2010/11/14 02:00:44
    emma"in hp i trust"
    I know how edward turned into a vampire;When he got killed by lord Voldemort when he was 17 in between the dying stage and the living stage a vampire bit him!!☺
  • Hackey-... emma"in... 2010/11/14 02:02:07
    Hackey-sack
    it was carsisle and isn't lord voldemort harry pottter?
    sorry i am nerd when it comes to the books
  • emma"in... Hackey-... 2010/11/14 02:07:28
    emma"in hp i trust"
    yeah, the dude who plays Cedric Digory was in Hp, but he got killed I'ma Nerd too!!(something i made up) cedric diegoryyeah dude plays cedric digory hp killed ima nerd toosomething
  • Hackey-... emma"in... 2010/11/14 02:08:36
    Hackey-sack
    +1
    hahaha cool word and now i get it you were confusing me there for a minute lol
  • emma"in... Hackey-... 2010/11/14 02:18:06
    emma"in hp i trust"
    lol
  • ~Country Girl~ 2010/11/10 23:07:09
    No, that's not appropriate.
    ~Country Girl~
    +4
    Where's the "OH HELL NO" option?
  • Michelle ~Countr... 2010/12/31 19:53:36
    Michelle
    LOL LOL LOL XD XD!!!!!!
  • ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~ 2010/11/10 22:51:15
    No, that's not appropriate.
    ~Captain Ryu Kiryu~
    +2
    The generation that this crappy series of books reaches out to is mostly comprised of tween girls. The last thing that needs to be seen is nudity.
  • Tyler 2010/11/10 22:30:37
    Yes, she definitely should.
    Tyler
    +1
    Yeah, that would actually get me to go see it.
  • XxxBeautifullyBrokenxxX 2010/11/10 22:12:38
    Yes, she definitely should.
    XxxBeautifullyBrokenxxX
    +2
    OHH YEAHHHHH!!!
  • Katty 2010/11/10 21:47:04
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Katty
    +3
    last time i saw pattinson without a shirt on i almost threw up in my mouth, i dont wanna see that again. and kristen stewart and rob pattinson are REALLY awkward while kissing i would hate to see how awkward they would be during a sex scene.
  • Kyla Lu... Katty 2010/11/11 13:52:50
    Kyla LuvzYouNot
    +4
    I don't like seeing him topless XD~ He is hairy!! xd~<3
  • Hackey-... Katty 2010/11/13 22:48:07
    Hackey-sack
    Yes, i can't believe that some people think he is hot i think he is so ugly
  • EvieHaleson 2010/11/10 21:37:30
    No, that's not appropriate.
    EvieHaleson
    +4
    Oh, God, I hope not. I have no problem with nudity, but she is the LAST person that I would want to see naked. That's just nasty. (PS: Please, R Pattz, don't take your shirt off again. I like to keep what I ate for lunch in my stomach, thank you very much.)
  • sally 2010/11/10 21:06:37
    sally
    I'm not gonna see it, but from I heard, Break Dawn was basically a crap load of smut
  • Caitlyn 2010/11/10 20:59:50
    Caitlyn
    Quite honestly I really don't care.
  • Maki Tokito 2010/11/10 20:39:22
    Maki Tokito
    That would be nasty to see, but oh well if they want to stay true to the book. So its not appropriate for the little kids, I never thought Twilight was ever suppose to be ment for little children anyways. Long as its not super revealing, which I doubt would happen.
  • NadineHeidenreich 2010/11/10 20:05:58
    No, that's not appropriate.
    NadineHeidenreich
    think it would destroy the movie cause of the million little fans who love the movie like it is
  • Seeker of Truth - War Wizard 2010/11/10 19:51:38
    Yes, she definitely should.
    Seeker of Truth - War Wizard
    +1
    It's the only reason many people would bother to watch this piece of pseudo-vampire fluff... They'd probably get a bunch of people seeing the next movie who never even watched the first ones.
  • ♥Glenna Marie ♥'s HP♥ 2010/11/10 19:48:03
    ♥Glenna Marie ♥'s HP♥
    In the first few sex scenes, the book just kind of skips over the actual sex, so there is no need to show it in the movie, but later on (which would be in the second movie, I think), they are more detailed about it and as for the Birth scene, she is completely naked as well. I'm kind of leaning on both sides of this argument because to follow the book (which not many movies do these days), some of the scenes do call for nudity, but on the other hand, you have to think about all of the kids that follow this series. My nieces are 6 and 7 and they love these movies and it wouldn't be fair to them if they couldn't watch it because of nudity and an "R" rating.
  • the_old_coach 2010/11/10 19:45:21
    No, that's not appropriate.
    the_old_coach
    "Not appropriate" doesn't really say it, but "not necessary" does, and is a better fit.

Nudity is fine with me, I have no problem with it, but to get naked for the sake of selling more tickets to a movie is dumb. Assuming (grrr) that the plot says it's necessary, she could choose to or not to, but it shouldn't be necessary to carry the plot.

Kristen Stewartselling tickets movie dumb assuming grrr plot choose carry plot
  • Bikini ... the_old... 2011/01/16 04:19:52
    Bikini Babe
    but it is necessary. how else is she supposed to get pregnant?
  • the_old... Bikini ... 2011/01/16 18:59:05
    the_old_coach
    +1
    In private.
  • Ophelia,,☮♥♫ 2010/11/10 19:36:41
    No, that's not appropriate.
    Ophelia,,☮♥♫
    +2
    Think how many 7 year olds love and worship these series!
    I know they can rate it 16,18 but they know they have to sell these movies to the little tween fans so that probably won't happen if they want serious money.

2014/09/02 19:40:08