On which actor do most men admit to having a man crush?

Let's Ask America 2012/11/30 01:24:00

• Aki 2012/12/06 04:03:17
    George Clooney
    Aki
    I actually think one of my guy friends love almost all the movies George Clooney has been in. Talks about him nonstop when my friends get into a debate about who's the better actor.
  • susan BN-0 2012/12/06 00:14:55
    Johnny Depp
    susan BN-0
    Also hugh jackman
  • u000 2012/12/05 22:49:32
    Johnny Depp
    u000
    none of above
    he's ok:
    Pierce
    Brosnan
  • ~ Niyala ~ 2012/12/05 22:11:39
    George Clooney
    ~ Niyala ~
    I got my dad to admit that Taylor Lautner is good looking. But my dad is 110 percent straight.
  • Ozymandias 2012/12/05 22:08:29
    Matthew McConaughey
    Ozymandias
    There was a brief period when I thought I was bisexual and had a thing for Matthew McConaughey.
  • MsDianna 2012/12/05 21:47:05
    George Clooney
    MsDianna
    I don't know any men that have crushes on men
  • ilikewater 2012/12/05 19:54:03 (edited)
    Johnny Depp
    ilikewater
    The only guys I've talked to about this have admitted to finding Johnny Depp attractive... And awesome, of course.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/12/05 19:28:16
    Johnny Depp
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    Only because he's my 'gimmee'......
  • Katt 2012/12/05 19:19:41
    George Clooney
    Katt
    Or Johnny Depp and
    hugh jackman
    and...
    Jensen Ackles
  • Illjwamh 2012/12/05 09:29:34
    Johnny Depp
    Illjwamh
    He's the only one I can even think of. Though I can only speak for myself. Savvy?
  • Sodahead User 2012/12/05 02:54:30
    Johnny Depp
    Sodahead User
    JUST KIDDING. I don't have "man crushes". I like women. I see some celebrities as role models but the term man crush doesn't fly with me. I've got no problem with homosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, transexuals, asexuals, or anything. But I'm not one of them. I'm heterosexual. I don't have man crushes.
  • Ashley 2012/12/04 20:52:57
    Johnny Depp
    Ashley
    I'd say lol
  • moriarty 2012/12/04 20:02:44
    Johnny Depp
    moriarty
    +1
    You didn't even offer the option to choose NONE. I have women crushes. why? because I love women. If you have a man crush you're GAY. plain and simple. you may be in denial, but you're GAY all the same. this whole "man crush" nonsense needs to stop. the person that asked this question should be punched and hard.

punch
  • Illjwamh moriarty 2012/12/05 09:31:02
    Illjwamh
    +1
    It doesn't have to be a sexual thing. In fact if it were, you would be gay. Or at least bisexual. I think you're taking this a little too seriously.
  • ilikewater moriarty 2012/12/05 20:05:02 (edited)
    ilikewater
    +1
    A "Man Crush" or "Girl crush" is not sexual, otherwise it would just be labeled as a "crush". It is like you want to be their best friend, and you can think they're good looking but not be sexually attracted to them.
    I have girl crush on Rachel McAdams and Angelina Jolie (in her Girl, Interrupted days) but hell no I would not want to do anything sexual with them. The thought grosses me out to be honest, no offense to lesbians or straight men.
  • moriarty ilikewater 2012/12/05 22:35:20
    moriarty
    a crush is a crush no matter how you try to spin it
  • ilikewater moriarty 2012/12/06 15:46:13
    ilikewater
    +1
    You are awfully closed-minded aren't you? Can't see outside the box?
    First of all, it's a bloody slang term.
    Secondly, crush basically means infatuation and infatuation does not necessarily have anything to do with sex/sexual attraction. An infatuating can be a sexual thing, but it is not strictly so.
    So, you do know you have to be SEXUALLY attracted to the same sex to be gay, right?
    Are you homophobic?

All these men that answered are completely confident in their sexuality and I'm guessing you're not.
  • moriarty ilikewater 2012/12/07 01:13:43
    moriarty
    +1
    whatever, a crush is a crush. keep trying to spin it. a dude having a crush on another dude is GAY. using the word "bloody" is british gay. you lose bozo.
  • ilikewater moriarty 2012/12/08 21:54:25
    ilikewater
    +1
    How old are you? Seriously.
    That was rhetorical by the way.
  • MissKit... moriarty 2013/06/10 18:11:05
    MissKitsune
    +3
    I strongly disagree, alot of straight females have "girl crushes" when a person has a boy-crush or girl-crush it means they admire the person for what they do. its ok to notice when a person of the same sex is good looking and have alot of other likeable qualities, if you were to find look at Johnny Depp and find him attractive in a sexual fantasizing way then you might be bisexual, but since we know thats not the case for you, nothing to get all offended over right? I dont believe anyone should be "punched hard" for asking this question, if you are secure of your sexuality their is no need to take this too seriously
  • moriarty MissKit... 2013/06/10 18:54:10
    moriarty
    you mean like the time I went to see the movie Riddick and there was a couple sitting in front of me. the guy leaned over to his girlfriend and said "vin Diesel has a good body". I was seriously disturbed by that. why? because that's GAY. a guy who looks at another guy and says he has a good body is holding some seriously deep issues. Call it a "man crush" call it a "girl crush" either way it's all Spin. A "crush" is very different from thinking someone is "cool" or "does a good job". I think Johnny Depp is a damn good actor. Do I have a crush on him? NO. your liberal spin on the word "Crush" is disgusting. Gay is Gay.
  • MissKit... moriarty 2013/06/10 22:50:22
    MissKitsune
    +1
    you my kind sir are a very closed minded person, you are being too black and white about this .___. a person's sexuality isnt black and white as you think, I see alot of straight girls openly admit that the models and singers they admire have amazing bodies and pretty faces but that doesn't mean they want to sleep with them or anything -__- for instance I think Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba are gorgeous and have such lovely faces and nice bodies especially after having children, but does that mean I want to be with them and have sex with them? no! Im just acknowledging on how beautiful I think they are and I admire them and I see them as inspiring ladies. maybe the guy who said Vin Diesel had a nice body was probably just complimenting and maybe seeing his body as a body type he wishes he had, its like complimenting someone's drawing, people same sex or not notice an attractive person regardless
  • Illjwamh moriarty 2013/06/11 03:50:25
    Illjwamh
    You're taking this really seriously. Are we sure it's a box you can't think outside of? Could it be something else?
  • moriarty Illjwamh 2013/06/11 06:04:59
    moriarty
    nope. just tired of you liberals trying to force your nonsense on everyone else and passing it off as "innocent and harmless".
  • TimothyBrianFoley 2012/12/04 17:37:05
    George Clooney
    TimothyBrianFoley
    i have a man crush on others besides george clooney but he tops the list
  • dear•LT13☻ 2012/12/04 17:08:09
    Johnny Depp
    dear•LT13☻
    +4
    I wanna be as cool as this guy when I grow up > Timothy olyphant
  • Bronar 2012/12/04 15:45:21
    Justin Timberlake
    Bronar
    Most? Come on! We don't talk about this stuff. Personally I think Aaron Eckhart is a good looking man.
  • AM 2012/12/04 15:40:54
  • Waiting... AM 2012/12/05 10:45:24
    Waiting in the Wings
    I can never remember his name, but I light up like a school girl when he's on screen.
  • AM Waiting... 2012/12/05 12:42:01
  • glen 2012/12/04 14:32:40
    Johnny Depp
    glen
    or McConaughey
  • Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of ... 2012/12/04 14:26:48
    Justin Timberlake
    Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of Phaet
    At least I do lol.
  • Waiting in the Wings 2012/12/04 13:47:04
    Justin Timberlake
    Waiting in the Wings
    +1
    None of the above! David Tennant justin timberlake david tennant

Iwan Rheon

justin timberlake david tennant iwan rheon

Blair Underwood

justin timberlake david tennant iwan rheon blair underwood

Aldis Hodge

justin timberlake david tennant iwan rheon blair underwood aldis hodge

Christian Kane

david tennant iwan rheon blair underwood aldis hodge christian kane

Christopher Simpson

iwan rheon blair underwood aldis hodge christian kane christopher simpson
  • Waiting... Waiting... 2012/12/04 13:48:45 (edited)
    Waiting in the Wings
    Leonardo Dicaprio leonardo dicaprio

leonardo dicaprio

Jared Padelecki

leonardo dicaprio jared padelecki

Morris Chestnut

leonardo dicaprio jared padelecki morris chestnut
  • glass_b... Waiting... 2012/12/05 19:28:53
    glass_butterfly ~YSU~
    +1
    Leverage and Doctor Who fan? Hellooooo new best friends!
  • Waiting... glass_b... 2012/12/06 04:47:09
    Waiting in the Wings
    Hello yo you, too! I should've put Matt Smith up, too. I'm a sucker for a mad man in a box.
  • Playerazzi 2012/12/04 09:18:51
    George Clooney
    Playerazzi
    What's a "man crush" ?

If it's romantic or sexual, I can state that there is nobody like that for me, that's for sure.

BUT if it's "do I think this guy or that guy is cool?"... well then, there is no question that in today's movies, I certainly think Clooney is cool. And that's cause he is cool.
  • Tattoo Nana 2012/12/04 06:50:29
    Johnny Depp
    Tattoo Nana
    I've heard guys before actually wishing they could be him in specific movie roles. Sweeney Todd is the one I hear most - in fact we are giving our son in law an old fashioned razor set for Christmas, he wants it. We got the straight razor, strap to sharpen, brush and little bowl for the foam, etc. And he wants it from seeing it on Sweeney Todd, so we are all planning to make him shave at work after Christmas, LOL
  • Kerymi 2012/12/04 05:53:41
    Johnny Depp
    Kerymi
    +2
    Actually I usually hear it about:
    brad pitt
  • diana fuentes 2012/12/04 04:48:48
    George Clooney
    diana fuentes
    BRAD PITT!!!!!!

2014/07/29 20:57:03