Octomom Is Getting Paid To Make A Masturbation Video Because She's Broke. Should This Woman Be Permitted To Retain Custody Of Her 14 Children?

Tigger Too 2012/05/30 23:42:33
Yes. A girl's gotta do what she's gotta do to provide for her children.
No. Octomom is a disgusting mother who doesn't deserve to keep her children.

Octomom has deep, dark plans for the money she's earning with her new solo masturbation video, telling TMZ, she wants to buy a "dungeon" with the cash...to keep her and her 14 kids safe from the prying eyes of the public. Of course, "dungeon" is a metaphor. What Nadya Suleman means is that she wants to buy a house that's far away from everything, preferably in a low-key gated community, where she can "hide."

Octomom was on her way into Makeup Mandy in West Hollywood this week -- to get a spray tan for her big shoot -- and she told us, "The only dream I have is to buy a safe home for my family." She wouldn't comment on how much she's getting paid for the gig, but she did say she's extremely nervous. That makes 6 billion of us.

SHOULD THIS WOMAN BE PERMITTED TO RETAIN CUSTODY OF HER 14 CHILDREN?

• Piper 2012/06/04 02:53:32
    Piper
    +4
    I find it especially disturbing, that this woman who already had young six children, was able to receive that kind of fertility treatment. I can't imagine her being a "good mother", but it might be traumatic for the older ones, to be taken away from their mother, who they probably love.

• tweet_tweet 2012/06/29 15:04:19
    tweet_tweet
    +1
    She's an idiot, but there's no law that says you can't raise children and engage in legal sex acts. I feel sorry for her children, but as long as she's meeting legal standards and providing necessary care, I don't see how they can be taken away.
  • Tigger Too tweet_t... 2012/06/30 23:20:14
    Tigger Too
    As a mother, I can say that I would do almost ANYTHING to support my son. That being said, the problem with Octomom is that she DOESN'T provide the care necessary to raise her 14 children. Her house is in foreclosure, she's filed for bankruptcy, and her kids live in terrible squalor. For example, her utilities were shut off, and since there is no running water, those poor children have to go to the bathroom in their backyard. If Octomom were doing right by her kids, I wouldn't have a problem with her doing porn and stripping. However, she is NOT raising them properly, which makes her just another skank, in my opinion. Thanks for your comments, tweet_tweet!
  • Vijay Pawar 2012/06/29 09:57:18
    Vijay Pawar
    +1
    She is right in her acts & thoughts. She for her kids,can do her will to up bring them, by means in her hand & capabilities, She for sure on their future, away from all the mug. Bravo U a true mother of your children. Society for all the questions to ask/ without solutions. For ladies as her.
  • Tigger Too Vijay P... 2012/06/30 23:20:52
    Tigger Too
    Thanks for your response, Vijay!
  • Tigger Too Pixie·Ÿ... 2012/06/30 23:21:21
    Tigger Too
    Thanks for your response, Pixie!
  • Brosia 2012/06/29 03:06:36
    Brosia
    +2
    She is massively paranoid, and a wicked kook, but she needs to provide for her family. If she could just get money for freaking out about living her life, she would not have to diddle herself on camera with baby clothes in the background. But masturbating for money is probably one of the most harmless things she could do. Leave her alone.
  • Tigger Too Brosia 2012/06/30 23:24:40
  • Brosia Tigger Too 2012/07/02 02:20:43
    Brosia
    +1
    See, if I had known that, I would have answered differently. Since she is in the spotlight, why the hell have the authorities not stepped in? Obviously, she cannot provide for them, as they have to urinate like animals, and that is worse than some people that abuse their kids for years before anyone finds out about it. Save the children!!!!
  • sally 2012/06/05 01:21:52
    sally
    +1
    She shouldn't have had those children in the first place.
  • Tigger Too sally 2012/06/05 22:32:14
    Tigger Too
    You're completely right. Not only was it stupid for Octomom to have 14 children, the doctor who implanted those 8 embryos in her this last time needs to have his head examined. The government should make HIM pay that greedy bitch child support for aiding and abetting Octomom's sick desire to have litters of kids. Thanks for your response, sally!
  • Piper 2012/06/04 02:53:32
    Piper
    +4
  • Tigger Too Piper 2012/06/05 00:06:17
    Tigger Too
    +1
    My mother and I were discussing the other night what would happen to Octomom's children IF the state decided to remove them from her care. It would be a terrible situation for ALL of those kids. The six older ones would likely, as you say, be severely traumatized by being taken away from their mom, whom they love despite the fact that she's a disgusting human being. Then the other eight children would probably be separated, since it would be almost impossible to find a foster home that would take all those little ones. I just feel SO sad for the children. Thanks for your comments, Piperpc!
  • Piper Tigger Too 2012/06/05 01:50:43
    Piper
    +1
    I have no idea what kind of mother she is. My gut feeling, is that anyone who goes out of their way to bring even more children into the world, with six young ones already, does not recognize what a profound, and important decision it is.
    I am also concerned about the children.
  • Tigger Too Piper 2012/06/05 22:39:06
    Tigger Too
    +1
    By all accounts, Octomom is a TERRIBLE mother. Right now, she's bankrupt; ergo, the porn videos and stripping job. IMO, it doesn't say much about this mother -- ANY mother, for that matter -- who won't try to get a mainstream job, and earn a decent day's salary for a decent day's work. I'm sick of hearing about people who procreate irresponsibly, and then they leave the taxpayers on the hook for supporting them. These 14 kids are living in a house that's in shambles, sleeping on the floors and having to go outside to go to the bathroom, because all of Octomom's utilities have been cut off. It's hard to believe that CPS has not removed every single one of these 14 children from her custody. Like I said, I feel terribly sad for those little ones.
  • Piper Tigger Too 2012/06/06 01:07:36
    Piper
    +1
    I believe it quite selfish, to continue bringing children/souls into the world, simply to satisfy some strange "need". Many children have grown up in less than ideal circumstances, of course, but wouldn't have wanted to be taken away from their parents, or parent. Many mothers are terrible, and at least this one is "on the radar", thank God.
  • Anarchico Anthony 2012/06/04 02:15:56
    Anarchico Anthony
    +1
    Having that many kids is irresponsible especially if you know you can't afford them. she is not a fit mother.
  • Tigger Too Anarchi... 2012/06/05 00:06:52
    Tigger Too
    +1
    I totally agree with you. Thanks for your response, Anarchico Anthony!
  • Depp78 2012/06/04 02:07:01
    Depp78
    +3
    not so much because of the video, but because she is nuts, has her priorities messed up, and had her kids going to the bathroom outside.
  • Tigger Too Depp78 2012/06/05 00:10:47
  • Scooter 2012/06/03 23:34:53
    Scooter
    +4
    She should have been mastrubating in the first place and then she wouldn't have popped out 14 kids!
  • Tigger Too Scooter 2012/06/05 00:11:57
    Tigger Too
    +1
    That's the best comment I've read so far on this thread! And you're exactly right! Playing with herself wouldn't have resulted in all those pregnancies. Thanks for your comments, Scooter!
  • Scooter Tigger Too 2012/06/05 00:18:37
    Scooter
    +1
    Thank you, and you are welcome! :)
  • Pixie·Ÿ... Scooter 2012/06/29 03:40:02
  • Scooter Pixie·Ÿ... 2012/06/29 04:42:56
    Scooter
    +2
    Yeah, you're right, I forgot~
  • Pixie·Ÿ... Scooter 2012/06/29 04:43:54
  • Dickens 2012/06/03 18:31:39 (edited)
    Dickens
    +2
    ..I'd rather see her in a "snuff" film, with her as the victim...
  • Scooter Dickens 2012/06/03 23:38:36
    Scooter
    +1
    That's harsh...
  • Tigger Too Dickens 2012/06/05 00:12:52
    Tigger Too
    And you'd probably want to be the guy in the snuff film who's wielding the chainsaw! [haha] Thanks for your response, Dickens!
  • Rogue_Loner 2012/06/03 18:11:47
  • Scooter Rogue_L... 2012/06/03 23:38:10
  • Tigger Too Rogue_L... 2012/06/05 00:13:47
    Tigger Too
    +1
    The lights will DEFINITELY be flickering! Thanks for the laugh, Rogue, and have a great evening!
  • Sister Jean 2012/06/02 19:14:34 (edited)
    +3
    she's crazy those poor kids
  • Tigger Too Sister ... 2012/06/03 16:02:20
    Tigger Too
    +1
    Octomom definitely IS a nut job. My mother keeps wondering when CPS is going to step in and remove those 14 kids from her care. It's not just the porn either. I saw pictures of the inside of her house, and those children are being raised like pigs -- filthy living conditions, sleeping on the floors, etc. Thanks for your response, Sister Jean!
  • POWERSHAKER 2012/06/02 07:18:01
  • Tigger Too POWERSH... 2012/06/03 16:05:45
  • POWERSH... Tigger Too 2012/06/04 05:50:04
  • relic 2012/06/01 22:16:57
    relic
    +1
    Take them and give them to Desmond Hatchett...
  • Tigger Too relic 2012/06/03 16:12:37
    Tigger Too
    +2
    You make an excellent point. Neither Desmond Hatchett nor Octomom can afford to raise that many children. Some of Hatchett's baby-mamas only get like $1.49 a month in child support. It kind of makes you wonder why people like this have kids in the first place. And just think about THIS... Hatchett's 30 and Octomom's 14 children will grow up, and then THEY'LL have kids, and on and on. They both should get life in prison for creating more mouths to be fed by the welfare state. Really, these people make me sick, having babies that they cannot and/or will not support. Thanks for your response, relic! [I love the dog in your avatar! Is that a Dobie?]
  • relic Tigger Too 2012/06/03 16:40:46 (edited)
    relic
    +1
    [He's my Rottweiler, I used to have Dobermans but my Grandson talked me into trying a Rotti. I'm spoiled now, I will probably have a Rotti the rest of my life... unless a Dobie needs a home of course.]

Nap time napping

2014/10/24 21:26:05