Most Tragic Celebrity Death of the 21st Century (So Far)

Fresno State Fan CB-05 2011/09/17 05:01:49
Michael Jackson
Heath Ledger
Amy Winehouse
Anna Nicole Smith
Hunter S. Thompson
Corey Haim
Farrah Fawcett
John Ritter
Bernie Mac
Steve Irwin
David Carradine
Natasha Richardson
Brad Renfro

• lady blue 2011/09/19 07:52:53 (edited)
    Michael Jackson
    lady blue
    +3
    I love Michael Jackson and I miss him more each day. He was more than a legend, he was a masterpiece of an musical artist and an extraordinary human being. It was a shame how his life spiraled downward and he trusted his life into the wrong hands. He should have seeked direction from God and help from his family. It could have saved him. He had a blessed life and three beautiful children but he let himself get influenced by wolves in sheep clothing.
    RIP Michael.You are loved.

beautiful children influenced wolves sheep clothing rip michael loved rip michael jackson

• DENISSE 2011/09/26 19:57:26
    Michael Jackson
    DENISSE
    +1
    IT WAS SO SAD...I COULD CRY !!! SAD FACE
    Michael Jackson
    lady blue
    +3
    RIP Michael.You are loved.

• Stella 2011/09/19 01:40:53
    Michael Jackson
    Stella
  • ✞ॐGuru Joshॐ✞ 2011/09/18 00:18:48
    Steve Irwin
    ✞ॐGuru Joshॐ✞
  • mrscas 2011/09/17 20:06:53
    Natasha Richardson
    mrscas
    +1
    A tragic accident.
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2011/09/17 19:14:39
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
  • padfoot 2011/09/17 18:05:12 (edited)
    Corey Haim
    padfoot
    +1
    I can't believe no ones voted for Corey.... he had pulled his life together somewhat and some people really thought he was going to get his career going again....RIP:( voted corey pulled life people career rip corey haim dream  little dream
  • Pinky 2011/09/17 16:34:18
    Steve Irwin
    Pinky
    +1
    Pretty much all of the above, actually, but Steve Irwin's death made me really sad. Leaving behind two young children and a wife...and it was so unexpected.
  • Gabriella 2011/09/17 14:54:26
    Gabriella
    +1
    Patrick swayze
  • Liz Blade Gabriella 2011/09/19 04:09:55
    Liz Blade
    +2
    I was shocked Patrick wasn't on the list.. Or Leslie Nielsen..
  • Fresno ... Liz Blade 2011/09/19 04:15:36
    Fresno State Fan CB-05
    Only so much room.
  • Bett17 2011/09/17 14:37:09
    Steve Irwin
    Bett17
    +2
    I wish I could choose both Irwin, Jackson, and Legder. I felt the saddest with those three deaths, and I feel so sorry for their kids, too.

And Amy Winehouse, even though most people knew she was going to "bite the dust" at a young age, it still was such a shock. Rest In Peace to all those people on that list.
  • blindfaith 2011/09/17 11:21:17
    Farrah Fawcett
    blindfaith
  • RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET 2011/09/17 07:58:14
    Heath Ledger
    RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET
  • Rollo Goodlove 2011/09/17 06:25:31
    Steve Irwin
    Rollo Goodlove
    +1
    When you put the term "Tragic" in there, it makes me think of something totally out of the blue. So I excluded the natural causes/disease ones (Bernie Mack, Farrah) and also had to exclude the ones who had it coming to them from the lifestyle that they lived (Amy Winehouse, Anna Nicole) and even though I loved Anna Nicole, and Michael Jackson, Steve Irwin in my opinion, just got a raw deal with the twist of fate thing ! Then again, he tempted fate a lot too, waving at King Cobras and stuff like that. In the end, it all catches up to you.
  • Duke----The Non Racist, Fun... 2011/09/17 06:24:51
    Duke----The Non Racist, Funny Duke !
    +1
    "Most Tragic Celebrity Death of the 21st Century (So Far)"

None. Out of those listed, some played the game and lost, others, though sad, became ill and died.

More than 150,000 people worldwide die each day.

The real tragedy is that most that will answer this post will be too shallow to care about those who really struggle through life, or those that will starve on the other side of the world today.

Most that answer here will say things like “oh he was the king and the king is gone”. Yea. King of nothing.

Others here will say “oh she was a great singer”. But will be too shallow to care that the nike they’re wearing or the clothes they’ll get from wal-mart or the gap next week was made by children and/or slave labor’s in sweatshops from other countries and a lot of them will die because of our shallowness.

Still others here just will not give a crap that our bombs in the last ten years have killed more than a million innocent people, (not even talking about our perceived enemies) and 500,000 of them were little children.

Most that will answer here will not care that hundreds of thousands more people will continue to die and tens of thousands will be born with horrific birth defects in the occupied areas because of us using depleted uranium in a lot of...

Most that will answer here will not care that hundreds of thousands more people will continue to die and tens of thousands will be born with horrific birth defects in the occupied areas because of us using depleted uranium in a lot of those bombs and because those areas will remain contaminated for tens of thousands of years cause the death and birth defects.

And we’ll say “it’s for freedom” and we’ll go about our shallow ways.

Tragic, No, sad, yea maybe, because these celebrities above lived a good life, did their thing and died because of drugs or died because of illness and out of the list above, really only two, Fawcett and Ritter did good things to help others and those two deaths were sad.

But again, most who will answer here will only care for the celebrities and will only care if what clothes they have is cool looking or what product to buy because these celebrities pushed a product as they entertained us.

The real tragedy is that millions and millions more will died while we, especially here in america will do nothing about our corrupt government that gets us to go all over the world to occupy, and steal and kill for their greed and power trips and also only to feed our insatiable shallowness.

That’s Tragic.
  • Bett17 Duke---... 2011/09/17 14:47:27
    Bett17
    +1
    "Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

I agree, it's the forgotten "uninportant" people that are left out, thrown and left alone to fend for themselves. The people who are starved and killed by the powerful and greedy. Unfortunately, money causes unequality.
  • David W.Levingston 2011/09/17 05:55:51
    Steve Irwin
    David W.Levingston
    +1
    actually all of them broke my heart..Steve was also one of a kind..CRIKEY!
  • DesTay896 2011/09/17 05:09:49
    DesTay896
  • Unrestrained 2011/09/17 05:06:00
    Michael Jackson
    Unrestrained
    +2
    The king is gone!
  • Aspect of B 2011/09/17 05:04:49
    Amy Winehouse
    Aspect of B
    +2
    Actually, I just the whole 27 Club is tragic, and a little creepy.

2014/09/16 05:01:26