Michael Muhney: Gay kiss is okay by me! Is new Young and Restless star a whore?

Ellen 2009/05/23 00:40:40
Yes, Michael Muhney was smart to participate in a gay kiss to win Engen's job.
No, Michael Muhney whored himself with a gay kis to win Engen's job.
I think Michael Muhney...
Soap star Chris Engen, who plays Victor Newman's son on The Young and the Restless, walked off the set recently because he refused to kiss another man on camera. He was unhappy about the gay direction his charter was taking and kissing a man was the final straw. Producers quickly replaced Engen with Michael Muhney of Veronica Mars fame. Was it ok for Michael Muhney steal Chris Engen's job with a gay kiss?

• Heywood Jablowme 2009/06/25 23:47:21
    Heywood Jablowme
    +2
    The whole thing has inspired me to quit watching the show all together.I may come back when the queers are gone...... but I doubt it.

• RD 2012/07/12 07:23:00
    RD
    Michael Muhney is a true pro. He didn't even kiss the guy. It was implied, so it was much a do about absolutely NOTHING. Now he's kissing all the women on the show. Mr Engen really messed up!
  • Mrs.ZacEfron 2009/07/05 22:25:39
    Mrs.ZacEfron
    the last adam was hot, this new adam looks like a robot
  • Heywood Jablowme 2009/06/25 23:47:21
    Heywood Jablowme
    +2
  • punkfariy 2009/05/26 18:57:11
    I think Michael Muhney...
    punkfariy
    is idk cause i don't know about this
  • aleesa 2009/05/24 02:24:01
    I think Michael Muhney...
    aleesa
    Muhney is a true pro. It doesn't matter what the part calls for, he'll go the the necessary limits.
  • mu_linlin7 2009/05/23 18:21:14
    mu_linlin7
    "Whored" himself?! Are you serious? How many heterosexual kisses do we see daily on television programs? Are the people who enact those whoring themselves? No, they are not--and neither is a man who kisses another man on television. He is an actor. He does his job. That's not whoring himself any more than a woman who uses her attractiveness to get an acting job. How ridiculous. That's what acting is.
  • QueenShebaVIII 2009/05/23 16:13:08 (edited)
    QueenShebaVIII
    An actor who has a problem with kissing someone of the same sex on screen is not a very good actor...
  • Meggy 2009/05/23 15:21:39
    Meggy
    I don't think Adam is suddenly becoming gay. Use your imagination people! The story line will probably be more twisted than that. And when one actor is being courted to take a role, they don't tell him why the other actor is leaving. BTW, Muhney is married with two kids.
  • santa6642 2009/05/23 10:18:49
    I think Michael Muhney...
    santa6642
    it"s time to put this gay BS into perspective, End it.To much time and money is being wasted on it.
  • chaoskitty123 2009/05/23 03:57:42
    I think Michael Muhney...
    chaoskitty123
    He did the right thing as I think we should remember that these characters aren't real. Engen also did the right thing as if you are not gay and don't want to play a gay role then either the role has to change or you have to walk. If the producers really wanted Engen then they would have considered this before redeveloping the character as gay. If he was gay when Engen took the role, then no one can fault him...although if they do what they did with Miss California, I guess they will.

Muhney was offered a gay role and he took it. Doesn't make him gay but if he is...perfect casting for the job ehh.

But Victor Newman is still alive??? And how many kids is this now?
  • ladypuppylove 2009/05/23 03:09:51
    I think Michael Muhney...
    ladypuppylove
    don't know never really watch soap that much
  • Sheila 2009/05/23 02:25:55
    I think Michael Muhney...
    Sheila
    I don't watch soaps so I am lost on this one my friend! michael muhney watch soaps lost friend
  • SuperSaiyan2TeenGohan 2009/05/23 01:56:42
    SuperSaiyan2TeenGohan
    I mean sure he did it for the job and money but still a gay kiss.Yeah right.
  • HeliAce 2009/05/23 01:20:05
    HeliAce
    Thats how it works in the business.
  • *SmileS* =) 2009/05/23 01:17:02
    *SmileS* =)
    +2
    aww all the cute ones are gay
  • Sodahead's Boring. 2009/05/23 00:55:45 (edited)
    I think Michael Muhney...
    Sodahead's Boring.
    +1
    saw an opportunity and took it.

Chris Engen refused to do it. It was going to happen, with or without him.

Edit: left out a 'g'. X]
  • JDLogan 2009/05/23 00:52:25
    I think Michael Muhney...
    JDLogan
    +1
    ... made a career decision, as did Chris Engen; we all decide what we will, and will not, do for money (ie -- to keep our jobs) and if one person won't do a thing, rest assured, someone else will.
  • Zuggi 2009/05/23 00:51:38
    I think Michael Muhney...
    Zuggi
    it's his own business.

2014/08/23 11:28:29