Michael Moore named one of the worst celebrity tippers. Surprised?
MkB 2012/05/22 02:12:15
34 notoriously bad celebrity tippers
- Madonna - Doesn’t always leave a tip, when she does it’s a cheap one.
- Kelly Preston – Notoriously bad tipper. Most of the time she doesn’t leave a tip at all.
- Gwyneth Paltrow – Doesn’t leave a decent tip. It’s speculated she has trouble calculating the proper percentage.
- Barbra Streisand – Doesn’t always tip. When she
does it’s $10 for a bill of over $450. She’s very high maintenance and
demanding and no one ever wants to wait on her.
- Tobey Maguire – Doesn’t always leave a tip, and when he does it isn’t generous.
- Bill Cosby – Once left a $3 tip on a $350 order. He probably thinks the waitstaff needs to stop taking from others and get a real job.
- Ricki Lake – Once left a tip of $8.00 on a $142.44
bill. This after she let her young son run around the restaurant
unattended – and he supposedly made a big mess.
- Bobby Brown – Rude to wait staff, lets his kids run amuk and left a $10 gratuity on a $250 restaurant tab.
- Sean Penn - He and three others had New Orleans
waiters waiting on them hand and foot. The tip left on a $450 tab?
Absolutely nothing. There are lots of instances of Sean Penn stiffing
waitstaff. How many people do you think have spit in his food by now?
- Kirsten Dunst – According to one server she’s whiny and smells bad. Left nothing behind after racking up a $223 bill.
- Dan Marino – Wouldn’t talk to server directly, had to have a member of his entourage handle it. Tipped $10 on $210.
- David Lee Roth – Is known to be demanding and send food back. Tips 10%.
- Duane “Dog the Bounty Hunter” Chapman – He and his
wife are considered to be very high maintenance. They expect the VIP
treatment and only tip %5. At a TGI Fridays in Waikiki they paid $10 for
a $250 tab.
- Rupert Everett – Listed as one of the worst tippers ever.
- David Byrne – The Talking Heads frontman is considered one of the worst tippers ever because he doesn’t leave anything, ever.
- Molly Ringwald – Bar tab was the equivalent of twenty-five cents for each round of drinks her large entourage consumed.
- Diddy – Left a $40 tip for his meal – a dinner for 15 people.
- Richard Dreyfuss – Bad tipper and high maintenance “whiny” client.
- Michael Moore – Once left less than $20 on a bill totally $452.52.
- Jesse Jackson – Left $20 on a $228 tab.
- John Kerry – Left $20 on a tab of over $700!
- Britney Spears – Once tipped a valet by dropping change on the ground and telling him “there’s your tip”. Also paid a $26 tip on a $500 tab.
- Tiger Woods – Doesn’t tip because he says he doesn’t carry cash.
- Usher - Never tips and always tries to get someone else to pick up the bill.
- Rachel Ray – Tipped $1 on a $10 tab. Probably didn’t want to go under her $40 a day allowance.
- Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes – Dined together in an upscale restaurant and didn’t leave a tip.
- Tom Green – Once left $15 on a $175 tab.
- Paul McCartney – Once left a restaurant too drunk to leave a tip.
- Regis – Once left cruise staff a $60 tip for an
entire week’s worth of personal service. His wife is said to be very
high maintenance and the ship’s crew was happy when she left two days
- Marty Stuart – Leaves 7% – his wife is very demanding.
- Don Henley – Very demanding, keeps staff members on their toes, tips 15%.
- D’Angelo – Once left $7.00 on a $250 tab. The tab
should have been over $500, mind you, but the r&b; singer and his
entourage nagged until they got a discount.
- Mariah Carey – Once had her people call ahead to a
restaurant to let them know she was arriving with a very large party.
The restaurant stayed open late, and Mariah and crew were very diva-ish
with their demands. Despite keeping staffers jumping and a high tab, no
one left a tip.
- Marion Jones – Left $3 on a $45 tab.
See Votes by State
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions