Lesson: Don't Style Your Hair Like Justin Guarini If You Want To Win "American Idol"
- 2010/02/19 21:02:07
- Read all 1 opinions
Background checks on "American Idol" are not always fantastic: this week we learned that the show's producers scrubbed zany-haired boy crooner Chris Golightly from the Top 24 when they found out that he had a contract with a band. (He claims the contract had ended by the time he auditioned last summer.) The best part: they still showed him in the shot of Top 24 singers on Wednesday’s show! Oh, "Idol," you're a cruel mistress.
- Top 3 Finalists Revealed on 'SYTYCD'
- 'SYTYCD' Adam Proposes to Nigel
- 'SYTYCD' Boots Jose and Billy
- Homeless Man Steals the Show on 'SYTYCD
- 'SYTYCD' Shocker: No One Goes Home
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions