Leaked Miley Cyrus BJ Picture: Is Miley Cyrus a virgin?

Creamy 2009/06/17 00:29:25
Miley Cyrus' leaked BJ picture is fake; Miley Cyrus is a virgin!
Miley Cyrus' leaked BJ picture is proof that Miley Cyrus is not a virgin
I think Miley Cyrus...
Oral sex pictures of Miley Cyrus giving a blowjob have leaked. Representatives of the Hannah Montana star, Miley Cyrus, have claimed that the leaked photo of Miley Cyrus sucking Nick Jonas' dick is merely an old picture that has been photoshopped.

Sides are split in the Miley Cyrus BJ scandal, some agreeing that the photo is merely an old picture of Miley Cyrus that has been altered to make it seem like Miley Cyrus sucks dick; while others point to the EXIF data taken from the original blowjob photo, which is evidence that the Miley Cyrus blowjob picture is real. You heard it, Miley Cyrus sucked dick! Here's the Miley Cyrus BJ picture:

http://gone-hollywood.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/miley...

Is Miley Cyrus a virgin?

• skylar.m.fisher 2012/06/06 21:21:01
    skylar.m.fisher
    :)) miley is still a virgin and if shes not who g'a'f it'sss herr lifee at the endd of the daay and if she likess pullingg her shorts downn whoo aree we to judge.. and a "bJ" doesntt mean your not a virgin or is onne itt just meanss you get'dd on your kneess ! PERIOD! andd yall act like yall met her and she gave youu thee picturee NOOO yall believing whatt some low-life bastarddd sayinggg.. who ever made the picturee get'dd a LIFE and stay outtaa herss FLATOUT"DD
  • Kitty 2010/09/20 06:15:26
    Kitty
    eh.. who knows wats she's doing she's dating men older than her self and maybe thy even forced her to have sex and and the way she dress gives it aaalllll awwaaaaaaay!
  • lankyk09 2010/01/04 07:19:50
    lankyk09
    +3
    the pic duznt even look like miley dude.
  • Lespin01 2009/12/06 23:36:16
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    Lespin01
    I think that was photo shopped. She seems like a slut, but maybe she's still a virgin. Idk.
  • country emo 2009/12/05 19:34:25
    country emo
    idk what to think
  • TommyBoy24 2009/12/05 18:13:19 (edited)
    TommyBoy24
    She is a virgin. But who says sucking dick means you're not a virgin??
  • amy<3 2009/11/05 01:02:04
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    amy<3
    +3
    she is so a virgin who in their fucking mind would wanna frnkn tap that nasty whore shit!?
    hahahaha
    shell never be a damn thing!
  • iloveal... amy<3 2009/12/06 23:29:00
    ilovealltimelow
    haha u jst made my day! i agree 100% shes fucking discusting.
  • Miley Cyrus' leaked BJ picture is fake; Miley Cyrus is a virgin!
    ♥♥♥♥♥Dark Fairy Dreams♥♥♥♥♥
    +2
    SHE IS A VIRGIN
  • katialea 2009/10/06 19:16:44
    katialea
    +1
    good grief. lots of people photo shop pics and make a big deal about things that aren't true!!! I mean, people were having a fit because they accused her of pole dancing when all she did was use the poll for support to keep from falling down!!! i think you guys are making a mt. out of a molehill. :/
  • David -... katialea 2009/10/11 04:03:52
  • pyromikamaniac 2009/09/26 00:06:56 (edited)
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    pyromikamaniac
    While she is very annoying/immature and is a mad role model, these things are PRIVATE and we should all just leave her alone.

EDIT: Although if you want my opinion I think it was probably photo shopped.
  • webber 2009/09/08 04:53:16 (edited)
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    webber
    miley is a virgin man, like she sied she aint going to having sex untell shes marred so get off her back gays, and stop writing oh, come suck my dick and stuff i don't thank she whats to,so go and put it up u ass and shut the fuck up, and giving bj's don't make u lose ur virginuty eney way so shut up, and if she isn't a virgin how cares, i lost mine whan i waz about 10 or a 11 and at 14 so what i'm 15 now , k so just shut up about it k!!!!
  • lalala who cares about you 2009/08/25 19:41:53
    lalala who cares about you
    +2
    i don't think this is true i think that ever ones jeolous and i think you guys should stop the rumors you understand because she thebomb and who cares if she had sex or gave a blow job it's none of are busness so just stop this has been going on forever anyway theres my answer and over age so bamb
  • Elzorz 2009/08/22 20:42:27
    Elzorz
    +1
    Course it's fake, people are just out to get Miley
  • tippo 2009/08/14 15:51:33
    tippo
    I don't know her personally, so I am not totally sure. But I can say this: She is very talented, and though she has made some mistakes, I doubt she will do that.
  • cc 2009/08/06 14:30:06
    cc
    +3
    i think people should jus drop it we was not there we dont know what happened i dont like eather of them but no one has a right to sat that kinda stuff about them i bet if it were u they was talking about u would hate it i mean come on even if she is or not its not our problem its hers everyone will mess up some time jus let it go and leave da poor girl alone
  • sujey cc 2010/04/10 03:12:32
    sujey
    +2
    ikr! tyy u made my point.. people need to ghet lives and leave miley cyrus alone.. 1st of all its her life.. 2nd she promised she wasnt going to have sexual relationships with boys until she was married.. 3rd that picture is fake its photo shop... and last STOP PICKING ON HER PAPARAZII IS ENOUGH IN A CELEBS LIFE.. IMAGINE PEOPLE MAKING RUMORS ABOUT HER NOT BIENG A VIRGIN AND HER SUCKING NICK JONAS'S DIK.. i would quit being a celeb if i wusz her.. 4ghet about them miley cyrus they are just ghay people that have no lives
  • joelover9393 2009/08/05 10:50:37
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    joelover9393
    ok i honestly dont care but i know that nick would never do that....miley on tha other hand....i dont know...she used to be kool but w.e its her life...but if she was giving a bj to sumone...thats bad cuz i mean so many little girls look up to her...and if she did she shouldve kept that to herself
  • hind 2009/08/04 21:51:38
    hind
    ass
  • ::Mish:: 2009/07/28 08:09:07 (edited)
    ::Mish::
    How can any1 think she is a virgin??? I feel bad 4 who evr shes giving it 2. But they say its Nick Jonass so i take tht bak :) dumbass whores.

Oh ya!!! I would say Miley could go 2 hell, but shes so bad tht hell would spit her rite bak out! we better get used 2 her... *shivers* thtll NEVER happen! lol
  • David -... ::Mish:: 2009/10/11 04:06:42
  • angela 2009/07/16 09:51:59
    angela
    +3
    virgin or not your the best
  • Melis 2009/07/14 19:10:50
    Melis
    Just the fact that she is a minor and is allowed to pose practically nude publicly makes me wonder if her parents even give a damn about her!
    If she isn't having sex, then why exploit minor allowed pose practically nude publicly parents damn sex exploit her, right?? I'm 100% positive she's getting it on!
  • jellyfish 2009/07/14 16:22:44
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    jellyfish
    +2
    Miley is as much a virgin as Britney was claiming she was back in the day. The dead giveway is the way they dress. Once they start dressing like skanks, it's because they're getting it on.
  • barbara 2009/07/14 06:06:12
    barbara
  • karamel 2009/07/13 22:29:31
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    karamel
    is a little slut miley cyrus slut
  • Mel Winchester 2009/07/13 21:22:47
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    Mel Winchester
    +1
    I don't know if she's a virgin or not, but she definitely acts like a whore
  • Melissa. 2009/07/09 09:50:55
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    Melissa.
    is a teenage girl, so if she does sexual things she's just another statistic. the picture looks fake though. either way, she should keep herself out of these situations by acting more angelic.
  • ash 2009/07/07 11:44:02
    ash
    she is way too skanky to be a virgin. i think her show should get cancelled because she's teaching kids how to do all the wrong things!
  • xoxoaShLeYxoxo 2009/07/03 22:10:23
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    xoxoaShLeYxoxo
    +1
    is a gold digging bitchy ho that needs to get ovr herself. all it is is an out cry 4 attention. MILEY UR NOT HOTT!!! and i dnt think nick wud let HER out of all ppl suc his dic i mean come on ppl get real!!!
  • MegMayhem 2009/06/30 09:05:15
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    MegMayhem
    I really do not care what Miley Cyrus is out there doing. Just because she is famous should not give us a right to say how she should live and critisize her. And some parents might say that they do not want that as an example for their young ones. Well if thier young ones are just watching her silly show no harm can be done, considering she will not be giving anybody a blow job on her show. Also I know someone who was thirteen and having sex, ALL THE TIME, and it was a normal thing for her and her other friends. I, personally, am going to wait until marriage, what everyone else does is thier choice and I will not judge. Oh and just for the record I am neither a Jonas Brothers fan or a Miley Cyrus fan.
  • pinknina09 2009/06/30 01:01:59
    pinknina09
    SHE S HOE NOBODY BELIVE THAT FAKE AS SHIT BRCUZ SHE ON DISNEY SO KRISTEN STEWART IN CATCH THAT KID AND NOW SHE PLAYED IN ADVENTURE LAND AND SMOKES POT
  • helenros 2009/06/29 02:20:15
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    helenros
    So much for the Jonas Bros. purity rings. Or does it not count since it's not actual intercourse?
  • Tree/Peaceful Bill 2009/06/28 15:42:04
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    Tree/Peaceful Bill
    I really don't care.
  • abi 2009/06/28 03:49:14
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    abi
    +2
    is a bitch
  • ~Zaley~ 2009/06/26 02:38:51
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    ~Zaley~
    who cares if she is? it's her life
  • charoni bell 2009/06/25 14:17:48
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    charoni bell
    she a stupid hore and she doesnt have the cruves in the right places
  • Brooke455 2009/06/24 22:41:54
    Brooke455
    Of course he is NOT a virgin. Hello? Have you seen her THOUSAND of pictures with THOUDSANDS of DIFFERENT guys. She is a slut. Is it not obvious?
  • *~Lana~* 2009/06/24 20:09:46
    I think Miley Cyrus...
    *~Lana~*
    +2
    Wow.I can't help but laugh.

First of all,let me just say-I hate Miley.I can't stand Hannah Montana...and I simply don't care for any of the Jonas Brothers.Really,I don't.But a few things came to my mind when I was reading this:

1st-giving someone a BJ does not mean you're not a virgin...I've given tons before actually sleeping with a guy.It doesn't count if you're not penatrated.

2nd-she's what,15?16?I don't really remember...anyway,can you tell me that today's 15 year olds don't sleep with their boyfriends?I know it's not proper or right,but a lot of us have been there.Just because she's famous,it's a big deal-but if an average every day 16 year old girl is sleeping with someone,not only does no one care,but they pretty much make fun of her if she doesn't-"screw that girl,she's a virgin!".

3d-It takes TWO to tango.Yeah,Miley might have been the one blowing,but I bet Nick didn't mind at all.I refuse to believe that she drugged him,gagged him,tied him up and took advantage of the sweet innocent lil boy...Why isn't anyone blaming him,as well?Why don't they call him a slut?Because he's a guy?

Again,I don't like either of them.If it's real,I can't say I approve,but that would mean I don't approve any minor having sex,either.I think they're too young,but...times are different now,I can't change how societ...''''
    Wow.I can't help but laugh.

Again,I don't like either of them.If it's real,I can't say I approve,but that would mean I don't approve any minor having sex,either.I think they're too young,but...times are different now,I can't change how society looks and yes,15 year olds have sex.It's not a secret,it's not something new,it may not be right,but...don't call just one girl who did it a slut,just because she's famous.

2014/07/30 11:14:16