Lady Gaga’s “Judas” and the Age of Horus

underdawg 2011/09/03 20:18:46

Lady Gaga’s “Judas” video is a modern retelling of biblical stories, where Jesus and his disciples are portrayed as a biker gang. But don’t mistake the video for a Bible lesson as it twists and turns important scenes to give them a very different meaning. In fact, it can be argued that the video symbolically describes an important aspect of Gaga’s work and of society in general: a rejection of Christianity in order to make way to what has been called the Age of Horus. This article will look at the origins and the symbols found in Lady Gaga’s “Judas”.

When I first watched Judas, I immediately told myself: “There is no use to write about this, it is simply too obvious”. I mean Gaga is in love with Judas … and Judas betrayed Jesus. It is a direct continuation of Gaga’s anti-Christian and pro-Illuminati theme through symbols, as described in previous articles. What can I add to it that hasn’t been said? So I ignored the video … until I began receiving e-mails. Tons of them. Many people did not understand the message of the video, some did not get the Biblical references and the way they were twisted to communicate a new message; other simply did not know who Judas was. As it is symbolic on many levels, I realized that decoding this video could help many readers — who I call my “Little Vigis” (No.). The video doesn’t only summarize the underlying spiritual message found in Gaga’s work, but it describes an important phenomenon happening in society in general – a phenomenon that is part of the Illuminati agenda: the “de-holyfication” of traditional religions.

In her recent interviews, Gaga has given several interpretations of the song. In an interview with E! Online she said that it was not meant as an attack of Christianity:

“I don’t view the video as a religious statement, I view it as social statement. I view it as a cultural statement.”

On Amp Radio Gaga explained that:

“It’s about falling in love with the wrong man over and over again.”

In another interview with Google, Gaga went deeper into the philosophical theme of the song, which is in accordance with the teachings of some occult schools we’ll describe later.

“The song is about honoring your darkness in order to bring yourself into the light. You have to look into what’s haunting you and need to learn to forgive yourself in order to move on.”

The videos for Gaga’s songs Alejandro (analyzed here) and Born This Way (analyzed here) communicated specific spiritual messages through meanings and symbols. Traditional religious symbols are stripped of their “holy aura” while other symbols, inspired by those of the Illuminati, are introduced and glorified to her young viewers. Of course, this phenomenon does not happen only in Gaga’s works, but is a trend in mass media in general. Aleister Crowley, an occultist who remains an incredibly influential figure in the entertainment industry, claimed the Age of Horus, a new stage in human history, would be defined by the abandonment of traditional religions in order to embrace a new kind of spirituality (read the full article on Crowley here). The same vision for a “new Aeon” is shared by the world elite, where its plans for a New World Order heavily rely on the existence of a single world religion, based on a specific set of values that are compatible with is Agenda. Mass media plays an important role in this paradigm shift – and the results are astonishing. In less than a century, the Western World has witnessed a drastic decline in religious faith, especially Christian. Never such a profound societal change happened in such a short period of time. Of course, Gaga herself is not responsible for this drastic shift, but Judas, in its meaning and symbolism, perfectly describes the transitional period we are going through, as society is taken to, in Crowley’s words, the Age of Horus.

It is therefore in this social and religious context that Judas was released. First seen riding with Jesus, Gaga goes into a transition and falls for Judas, the man who ultimately caused the death of Jesus. Gaga’s conversion is symbolic of society in general, where the altruistic tenets of Christianity have been replaced by a more “self-celebrating” philosophy – embodied in the video by the character of Judas. In short, the story symbolizes the passage towards Crowley’s Age of Horus, and Gaga’s “Eye of Horus” makeup effectively seems to emphasize this point. As seen in previous articles, Gaga is no stranger to Crowley’ philosophy (her Manifesto at the beginning of Born This Way is heavily inspired by his Thelema). This philosophy is, in turn, the basis of the new kind of spirituality that is sold to the masses through media.

To explain Judas, I need to “get Biblical” because the song and the video are heavily inspired by Biblical verses. So, before we get into it, let’s start by understanding the main character: Judas.

• shounen_girlRN 2013/02/06 10:58:29
    shounen_girlRN
    i'm a gaga hater...and i don't lke the song or any of the content of that song...i don't believe in that stupid illuminatic theory..its so inconsistent...she doesn't respect GOD in that song..but i can't judge them...if you judge them badly, you are worse than them....
  • Vision of Verve 2011/09/04 01:29:38
  • underdawg Vision ... 2011/09/04 05:02:04
    underdawg
    I dont know how you get Peter betrayed Jesus-Yeshua three time. The religions most people dont study or know about are the mystery ancient occult religions, like witchcraft, alchemy, sorcery, Freemasonry, paganism, satanism etc.

Study those that control the entertainment industry, the banks and govts, the Jesuits aka the illuminati they glorify those religions mentioned above and want the world to get into the occult, because it is an abomination to God.
  • Aspect ... Vision ... 2011/09/04 05:35:15
    Aspect of B
    +1
    Sorry to butt in here, but I think you have your facts wrong. Jesus + God + Holy Spirit = 3. Scratch that one off your list.
  • RawrRiot 2011/09/04 00:25:54
    No Way
    RawrRiot
    She said the song was about her ex boyfriend and how he loved the band Judas Priest. She just used the whole bible aspect as a way to portray it. That aside, you can probably find hidden meanings in everything if you look hard enough. It's not like she's gonna turn us all into satanists or something. It's just music.
  • underdawg RawrRiot 2011/09/04 05:11:23
    underdawg
    the Jesuits aka the illuminati they glorify the occult in the music and movies, pushing witchcraft, satanism, alchemy, black magic, sorcery, etc.on everyone and want the world to get into the occult, because it is an abomination to God.

THE SYMBOL : this is an religious symbol that is traced back to ancient times. It is the occult symbol for the "All Seeing Eye of Lucifer" (satan). To those who believe in this Luciferic Religion, Lucifer is the good "god" of love and light who is in a war against the evil wicked "god" of the Bible, called "Adonai and "Yahweh" (YHWH). (the mirror reversal of The Bible). The Pyramid shows its occult connection to ancient Egypt and the god "RA" who was the enemy of The God of ISRAEL (YHWH). Under "RA" the Pharoah enslaved the Children of Israel for 400 years, until God delivered them thru Moses and the Ten Plagues

GREAT SEAL: Under the proposal of Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin and John Adams, on JUNE 10 1782, The US Congress adopted the "Illuminati" symbol as the back or reverse of the GREAT SEAL of The United States. The Eagle with olive branch and arrows was the front of The Great Seal of The United States.

// MDCCLXXVI. On The Illuminati Symbol of the GREAT SEAL on the USD dollar bill is a date in Roman Numerals, MDCCLXXVI. This date is ...

// MDCCLXXVI. On The Illuminati Symbol of the GREAT SEAL on the USD dollar bill is a date in Roman Numerals, MDCCLXXVI. This date is 1776. What is coincidental is this is the same date when Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati, funded by Mayar Rothschild and a secret group of super wealthy investors. Most people assume this date refers to JULY 4 1776 when the U.S. Declaration of Independence was signed.

// ANNUIT COEPTIS: the latin phrase means "our enterprise", our "conspiracy" or "our pact". All of which symbolisze the pact that the Illuminati made with LUCIFER and to carry-out his dark plan upon the earth, including the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize".

// IT IS INTERESTING THAT THE WRITING ON THE 1782 GREAT SEAL AND ON OUR USD DOLLAR TODAY IS IN LATIN NOT ENGLISH. IT SEEMS SOME OF FOUNDING FATHERS DID

writing 1782 seal usd dollar latin english founding fathers THE illuminati SYMBOL

writing 1782 seal usd dollar latin english founding fathers THE great seal
  • RawrRiot underdawg 2011/09/04 13:45:26
    RawrRiot
    Ok..

If someone becomes a satanist and submits to the Illuminati's power, it'll be because they choose to, not because of Lady Gaga's music :') lmao.
  • underdawg RawrRiot 2011/09/05 04:44:18
    underdawg
    they created gaga, the use her to influence young girls to become slutty slaves, you want your kids growing up like that?
  • CuteBabyJackson 2011/09/03 23:49:00 (edited)
    CuteBabyJackson
    +1
    I listen to the song but I don't give a care about what she says in the song. I like sound in the song.
  • underdawg CuteBab... 2011/09/04 05:14:39
    underdawg
    +1
    [[ you dont give a care, you like sound in the song ]] Looks like this music has affected your ability to express yourself correctly
  • Jenna Smith 2011/09/03 21:45:20
    The Occultist Control Music
    Jenna Smith
    +2
    lady gaga is making a generation of anti-gospel desciples of her own i am discusted by it
  • Aspect of B 2011/09/03 21:16:54
    Aspect of B
    +1
    Look, the song's called Judas. The title alone would get conspiracy theorists a' buzzin'. While I personally don't think this or the majority or any other music videos have secret devil-worshiping themes. And most conspiracy theorists just make themselves look ridiculous trying to prove it.

For example: In Katy Perry's TGIF, she takes a nacho chip from a bowl, which contains six chips (I think). Throughout the rest of the video, the same bowl is seen in the background 2 more times, bringing it's total number of appearances to 3. Get it? 3 6--666!! Illuminati!

Now, that didn't make sense in the slightest. Though when the 'Vigilant Citizen' says something like that, people follow it like a cult. Strange, much? Oh, and I always found it strange how most are, again, like cult followers to this series that is supposed to 'free your mind' or something. Anyone else think this anonymous author might be part of the Illuminati?

See, I can be a conspiracy theorist too; all it takes is a potential victim and a whole lot of imagination.
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/03 21:54:19
    underdawg
    ha, its the programmed asleep slave people that are ignorant and blinded., so anyone with a brain will seem like some CT nut.

J Edgar Hoover (1895-1972) the United States lawyer who was director of the FBI for 48 years and a man who understood such things, wrote that:= "The individual is handicapped by coming FACE TO FACE with a CONSPIRACY so MONSTEROUS he cannot believe it exists."

"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956), pages 185-186) -- crossroad.to - (Posted here: May 23, 2005)
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/03 22:41:54
    Aspect of B
    I understand the concept of brainwash, and I'm not disagreeing with it. What I'm saying is: if you're going to believe that everyone you know or ever heard of is either brainwashed or under the influence of a top-secret organization, why do you trust THIS guy? What do you really know about the Vigilant Citizen? Next to nothing; he's an anonymous author of a website who speaks of 'clues' left by works of popular culture in relation to an organization that is trying to lure you to some evil design. What makes you think he's not, to use a term he does often, a 'Judas Sheep', leading you to the Illuminati, while he is spared when 'the time comes'? After all, who would you trust more than the one who tries to shake your trust with others?
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/04 05:16:42
    underdawg
    lol, the controllers of the music and entertainment industries are leading you and millions of others to the occult witchcraft, black magic etc.
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/04 05:31:06
    Aspect of B
    Are you laughing at yourself...? o.O
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/05 04:45:52
    underdawg
    sorry your so lost and have no idea who your enemies are, they want your blood, mind and soul.
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/05 05:06:23
    Aspect of B
    And your plan to save me from them is to laugh at me? -_- Gee, thanks.
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/05 05:08:23
    underdawg
    so you think i am laffing?
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/05 05:09:52
    Aspect of B
    Well, you did say 'lol' at me before. :-/
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/05 05:20:04
    underdawg
    i was laffing, now i am sorry about you having no idea who your enemies are. But its not easy the enemies are slick, cunning, evil, they hide it well.
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/05 05:25:46
    Aspect of B
    +1
    Hmm, tell you what; if the day comes when the Illuminati ever reveal themselves, or if their 'clues' make a little more sense, I'll gladly open a can of whoop-ass with you against them. Sound good?
  • underdawg Aspect ... 2011/09/05 05:32:04
    underdawg
    +1
    cool, FYI, they have been a part of our lives, many have been under attack for a long time. They have developed silent weapons that can affect how we think how we function.

SILENT WEAPONS FOR A QUIET WAR,
    http://www.lambros.name/profr...
  • Aspect ... underdawg 2011/09/05 15:50:30
  • AtlBo 2011/09/03 20:30:11
    AtlBo
    +1
    Comment was balanced and even handed, so thanks. I would take Lady Gaga's statements at face value...

On Amp Radio Gaga explained that:

I am not reading into LGs intentions with this video. The music biz regularly steps out of bounds, but it's not leading to a doomsday or "anti-Christ" kingdom scenario. When it comes to the ladies, take what they say at face value, that's my policy...
  • underdawg AtlBo 2011/09/03 20:58:29
    underdawg
    Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare
    by Michael A. Hoffman II

the elite are using the black arts of magic and alchemy to manipulate the mind and brainwash the masses. Michael Hoffman II authoritatively documents the psychological techniques of secret societies, especially the acting out of Masonic psychodramas to capture and hold people’s minds and process all of humanity into a satanic age.
  • AtlBo underdawg 2011/09/03 21:22:49
    AtlBo
    +1
    I understand, UD, but I just think people are making bad choices when it comes to the drug issue, and black magic is nothing by itself. They don't have your mind, right? They don't have mine, either. IMO, look at the ladies as your ally. They work hard and all this mess that gets dredged up just irritates them. Try it. Just adopt a "let the ladies do as they please in peace" policy or posture and then see how it works. I just keep my mind on what the men are up to. My mind stays clearly focused in truth on the real problems of our day as a result. Not one time in my life has a lady ever hurt me, and I know that not one ever will. I just know it...
  • underdawg AtlBo 2011/09/04 05:23:38
    underdawg
    +1
    lol, that sounds like one of them.........

Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?"

"Behold our secret ... in order to destroy all Christianity, all religion, we have pretended to have the sole true religion ... to deliver one day the human race from all religion."

"There is no way of INFLUENCING MEN so powerful, as by means of WOMEN These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves. This sex has a large part of the world in their hands."

"The pupils are convinced that the Order will rule the world. Every member therefore becomes a ruler. We all think of ourselves as qualified to rule. It is therefore an alluring thought both to good and bad men. Therefore the Order will spread ... It is our duty to surround them [leaders] with its [Illuminati] members, so the profane may have access to them. Thus, we are able most powerfully to promote its interest. If any person is more disposed to listen to Princes than to the order, he is not fit for it, and must rise no higher ... By this plan we direct all mankind in this manner. And, by the simplest means, we shall set all in motion and in flames. The occupations must be so allotted and contrived that we may, in secret, influence all political transactions."
  • AtlBo underdawg 2011/09/04 05:44:32
    AtlBo
    UD...this is all phony nonsense. Nobody is even trying to do this. "There is no way of INFLUENCING MEN so powerful, as by means of WOMEN." This implies that women have no say in what they do themselves. That some sort of phony order tells them what to do, and they just listen. I would hate to be the fool that tried that. They control their own lives UD. No big deal, but females are on your side. You should learn to be proud of what they do...
  • underdawg AtlBo 2011/09/04 06:31:39
    underdawg
    oh boy you just dont know the ways of the evil ones who control and sacrifice humanity at will. You see my blog about the 21 club?
  • AtlBo underdawg 2011/09/04 06:38:28
    AtlBo
    didn't UD...
  • underdawg 2011/09/03 20:19:47
    The Occultist Control Music
    underdawg

2014/09/21 22:15:25