Katzenberg bundles $6.6 million for Obama and gets movie studio in China | Washington Free Beacon: Coincidence?

Daryl 2012/09/14 17:06:23

FREEBEACON.COM reports:
The New York Times reported Wednesday on previously undisclosed documents showing the breadth of Hollywood mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg’s support for the Obama campaign since 2008.

documents breadth hollywood mogul jeffrey katzenbergs support obama campaign 2008

Read More: http://freebeacon.com/katzenberg-funnels-6-6-milli...

• Daryl 2012/09/14 17:07:43
    Disagree
    Daryl
    +6
    Not a coincidence.

Obama raises money for his campaign by funneling money and political favors to his cronies.

obama cronie

• Charles R. Anderson 2012/09/15 20:26:55
    Agree
    Charles R. Anderson
    This question requires a yes or a no answer. Saying I agree or disagree makes no sense.

However, given Obama's long history of sleaziness, we should always put a sinister interpretation on his actions if such an interpretation is among those that make sense. When we deal with a man with an honorable history, we believe that the interpretation consistent with that honesty is much the most likely interpretation and the dishonorable intent interpretations are given little weight. But, Obama's malevolence is well and long established.
  • syl 2012/09/15 02:09:36
    Disagree
    syl
    If the Press would only dig into Obama's past, instead of doing his bidding like a pet dog.

Obama's love affair with this sort of thing probably started way before Oprah's enormous contribution to his '08 campaign-affair with Hollywood that is. Everybody else in the shadows are still there. No willingness for finding the truth, it seems.

Get the imposter out of the White House, & let a REAL President start running our country!!
  • jumpboo... syl 2012/09/15 02:35:23
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    :Subject: FW: Lt. Colombo on the case

The ultimate investigator!

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. . ...

Excuse me President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute…

See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere -- oh wait. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?

1. Occidental College records -- Not released
    2. Columbia College records -- Not released
    3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
    4. Harvard College records -- ...

:Subject: FW: Lt. Colombo on the case

The ultimate investigator!

4. Harvard College records -- Not released
    5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
    6. Medical records -- Not released
    7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
    8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
    9. Law practice client list -- Not released
    10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
    11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
    12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)

14. Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had only one?

15. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student?

16. Which country's "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?

Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?

Oh, but hey -- listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now -- I mean -- tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out.. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . ...
    What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
    We the People of the United States of America ! You know, the ones that vote.

--

REGARDS

JACK S

--

REGARDS

JACK S

--

REGARDS

JACK S

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail
    Click Here! ►
  • syl jumpboo... 2012/09/19 01:07:54
    syl
    +1
    Wow, this is perfect-great job!!! This could be the dialogue for Clint Eastwood, to Obama in the empty chair! I thought "the empty chair" spoke volumnes!! so fitting..
    This is an awesome list. I think you should email it to all the stinking newspapers & such-maybe it'll make them think. also to Romney, for ammo he should point out to the public. O'Reilly on FOX News would like a copy too, I'm sure.

I agree 100% & thank you!
  • jumpboo... syl 2012/09/19 02:29:21
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    Waste of time to send it out to the LSM.
  • syl jumpboo... 2012/09/19 18:06:35
    syl
    Wishful thinking I guess, on my part. Maybe say it on YouTube, or tweet? Other people out there would see it anyway, & hopefully change their mind (if they have one) about voting.

NOBAMA 2012
  • jumpboo... syl 2012/09/20 00:39:52
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    It been on youtube. I have sent it to a few news out lets,but did not receive a response.... Like you say wishful thinking..
  • syl jumpboo... 2012/09/20 17:21:38
    syl
    +1
    well, keep trying. there's so many out there who think the whole deal about his birth certificate is just bunk. they believe that crap. the truth needs to go out there.
  • jumpboo... syl 2012/09/20 21:43:49
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    That's all we can do.....Keep on trying........
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/09/15 00:47:02
    Agree
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    Agree
  • Irish little 2012/09/15 00:10:45
    Agree
    Irish little
    OK call it whatevre you wish, I call it " PAYBACK"
  • Sumātogai 2012/09/14 22:31:16
    Agree
    Sumātogai
    Prove me wrong.
  • SW 2012/09/14 20:14:40 (edited)
    Agree
    SW
    I donated to the Obama campaign... Then I ate Chinese food! Coincidence? I think not! The straws just keep getting graspier for Obama haters. I do know you have to grease the s#@: outta Chinese officials to do anything there.
  • deckman204 2012/09/14 19:38:16 (edited)
    Disagree
    deckman204
  • jumpboo... deckman204 2012/09/15 02:36:55
  • syl deckman204 2012/09/26 18:59:03
    syl
    +1
    I SO agree 1000%. Clint Eastwood had it right on. & now we see odumbo is not meeting with the UN people-his chair is empty again, while he sports on TV. I wonder what jet he used to go to Vegas for the Letterman crap? It better have not been Air Force One, paid for by taxpayers money!!!!
  • phil 2012/09/14 19:28:12 (edited)
    Agree
    phil
    Do not like him or Obama. Sorry if u like them not me now not me ever. Sorry if u do. I do not
  • Tim Upham 2012/09/14 19:23:58
    Disagree
    Tim Upham
    Is it any less controversial than Sheldon Adelson financing MItt Romney? Sheldon Adelson purports having all Arabs expelled out of Israel and the West Bank. If we have a history of being expelled out of England, France, and Spain, does that give us the right to expel anybody else? You do not fight fascism, by become one.
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/09/14 18:06:39
    Disagree
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +1
    The article reports, "In fact, the actual amount raised by Katzenberg and bundled for President Obama is more than 13 times the publicly disclosed figure. The total is more than $6.6 million............Katzenberg has been well rewarded by the Obama administration for his support.

This comes as no surprise...... Remember Solyndra and the $half billion grant from
    0bama's administration and then the changing of bankruptcy rules to make sure
    the investor's got paid before the taxpayers when the country were repaid. Most of
    the $800Billion stimulus was squandered on crony capitalism for big donors and
    the unions.........Shovel ready jobs and l economic recovery didn't happen. All it
    seemed to do was increase our debt.

Now the date on this NYTs report was Wednesday 912 and 0bama went to a fund
    raiser (checks had been sent in for 0bama to collect) to collect those checks.......
    Could these two events have been coordinated? And was it a really BIG donation
    that 0bama couldn't resist collecting while this crisis was happening? Did
    he actually believe that the violence was over?
  • syl No nons... 2012/09/26 19:05:45
    syl
    HE COULD CARE LESS. HE'S ALL FOR HIS MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, FORGET ISRAEL, WHO IS OUR ALLIE, LET THE FLIPPIN IRANIAN NUT JOB TERRORIST SPEAK ON THE ISRAELIS HOLY DAY, AFTER SPEAKING 10 TIMES ABOUT THE ''FILM' BEING SO OFFENSIVE TO THE WORLD,-WELL WHAT ABOUT OFFENDING ISRAEL? ON THEIR HOLY DAY, BY THE LEADER OF IRAN WHO CALLS THEM VERMIN, & THAT THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED?

OBAMA SAYS NOTHING.

AN EMPTY INVESTIGATION OVER AMBASSADOR STEVENS DEATH. NOBODY THERE, NO GAURDS, NO INVESTIGATORS. & OBAMA KEEPS REFERRING TO THEIR INFORMATION-WHAT A CROCK!
  • No nons... syl 2012/09/26 19:21:47
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    "WHAT ABOUT OFFENDING ISRAEL? ON THEIR HOLY DAY, BY THE LEADER OF IRAN WHO CALLS THEM VERMIN, & THAT THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED? "

That is REAL HATE SPEECH and no one cares.......And the continuation of the lie about the Libyan Consulate terrorist attack, which the Libyan government warned our
    government 3 days before it happened......... and 0bama did nothing to protect
    Ambassador Stevens and other Americans at the Consulate.

The cover-up, hopefully, will be something the LSM can't protect 0bama from!
    I am heartsick about this........and every citizen of this country should be........
    Effing liars covering up incompetence..... and four people died.
  • syl No nons... 2012/09/26 21:41:12
    syl
    Makes me sick too! And stupid Hillary Clinton ordering that there be no live rounds of ammo in Libya on 9/11! There was also a report that there were no guards for Stevens at all, so I'm not sure who had the blanks. So a cover up is what they're doing.
    & how come there's no one over there investigating?
    how come it's now locked up, but no guards?
    the CNN crew had walked into this crime scene with no one around, & found Stevens' memo book-how come investigators hadn't found it? Probably because there are none!!
    Just a giant cover up. Obama knew it was coming, did nothing to prevent it-then apologizes to the murderers.
    should be impeached.

NOBAMA 2012
  • No nons... syl 2012/09/26 22:29:19
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    The Ambassador had an aide, who was killed, as I understand it, but the
    two x-navy seals were contract employees of the Brits who happened to
    be housed on the compound. I read that they were down near the so called
    secret house for the Ambassador, and when they heard the gunfire, they
    went to help. Those brave, heroic seals were said to be "part of the
    government provided security by Amb. Rice on those five Sunday shows.........
    And 0bama is still trying to cover up his gross incompetence with fairy tales
    about the "movie" causing the demonstrations. Eric Bowling said on The Five
    today that, that movie the administration says caused the riots.....had
    only 4000 hits on U-tube when the riots began.........

I think there were some marines at the Cairo Embassy....... had there been
    some at Libyan Consulate..... they would have been killed as well... Those
    two navy-seals were not there to protect the Ambassador........

"Makes your blood boil, well I should say! We got Trouble my friends". from a quote from the Music Man...........

• syl No nons... 2012/09/28 20:31:29
    syl
    & the lib left media continues to downplay it all. They're not talking about the blanks in the guns, or that they knew 3 days in advance, or that the idiots should know that with 9/11, there's apt to be trouble.
    It's obvious it was a well orchestrated uprising among many countries v/s the US, & Obama is directly to blame for helping the Muslim Brotherhood gain power in Egypt & Libya.
    What dereliction of duty to not have a full protection detail for Ambassador Stevens!!!!
    His family should sue the sucker in the WH!!!
  • No nons... syl 2012/09/28 23:34:09
  • kurtanderson1 2012/09/14 17:52:46
    Disagree
    kurtanderson1
    +1
    The 'Bamster is a master of shady back room deals and media manipulation.
  • Margaret Jacobson 2012/09/14 17:38:22
    Disagree
    Margaret Jacobson
    +1
    I think he is "lining" his (personal) pockets wi9th solid gold !! Campaign funds too !! I wonder what the Republicans are doing (to line their pockets) ?? Maybe we should go back to the days of a monarchy ??(JOKE). Think of this: It costs millions to run for political office!! NO REALLY POOR PERSON NEED APPLY !! I think they all owe something to somebody !! If this is what happens in our country, what happens in "nondemocratic nations.........THEFT BEYOND MY IMAGINATION !! We "may be better off " than these other people !!
  • Lefty 2012/09/14 17:31:30
    Agree
    Lefty
    It's okay for the republican Super pacs, but not for Obama?
  • John Hall Lefty 2012/09/14 17:41:18
    John Hall
    +2
    It's wrong on both sides it does nothing for the american people and obama campaigned on stopping this and being a open book a diffrent goverment that the people can be proud of .
  • Daryl Lefty 2012/09/14 17:51:13
    Daryl
    +3
    Which Republican super-pac got a movie studio in China for funneling money to a Republican?
  • Bruce 2012/09/14 17:12:22
    Disagree
    Bruce
    +1
    That money flows from your pockets to his and the more liberal you are the more money you will be duped out of. Keep those blinders on and you will be the creator of your own destruction no matter what religion or not you are. America, a nation of fools.
  • Bruce Bruce 2012/09/14 17:16:27
    Bruce
    +1
    Wouldn't it be fun to lock up a bunch of liberals with half as many conservatives, tell em nothing to eat until we have a victor. There would be no vegetarians at the table!
  • sickofpolitics 2012/09/14 17:11:30
    Disagree
    sickofpolitics
    +3
    No, not a coincidence. Look at all the other supporters he gave sweetheart deals too, Solydra is just one of many. He doesn't care it ain't his money!!!!
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/09/14 17:10:33
    Disagree
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +1
    Katzenberg is a wealthy Jew who loves being dominated in all ways by the progressive communists.
  • Daryl CUDDLY ... 2012/09/14 17:51:40
    Daryl
    His ethnicity is irrelevant.
  • CUDDLY ... Daryl 2012/09/14 17:53:18
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    I disagree. His ethnicity clearly illustrates how no matter what Obama does or does not do to people of Jewish ancestry, there are THOSE that will vote for him PERIOD.
  • Tim Upham CUDDLY ... 2012/09/14 19:36:25
    Tim Upham
    That is what democracy is all about.
  • Tim Upham CUDDLY ... 2012/09/14 19:34:28
    Tim Upham
    Do not forget that Sheldon Adelson is a wealthy Jew financing the Romney campaign. Sheldon Adelson purports having all Arabs expelled out of Israel and the West Bank. The only way that resembles Communism, is that Joseph Stalin used to rely on expulsion a great deal. Is it Communism or totalitarianism? Both Communists and Fascists can be totalitarian. Read the works of one of the greatest political theorists of all times: Hannah Arendt.
  • CUDDLY ... Tim Upham 2012/09/14 20:57:27
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    So? Last time I checked it was still, barely, a free country.
  • Daryl 2012/09/14 17:07:43
    Disagree
    Daryl
    +6
    Not a coincidence.

obama cronie

2014/09/19 14:01:13