Jon Hager, the other half of Hee Haw's Hager Twins, was found dead at his home on Friday just 8 months after the death of his brother Jim. Many are saying he died of a broken heart/twin bond. What are your thoughts?

SweetLiz1965 2009/01/11 22:25:54
Yes..it is possible...twins have that kind of bond
No..it was just a sad twist of fate he died so soon
Many people have said that the Identical Twin bond is so strong, that twins can follow each other to the grave due to break in the connect. Jon had been very depressed since Jim died and this is many peoples opinion. Comments??

• KODA 2009/03/08 05:25:03
    KODA
    I see your Avatar and up until now I looked real close and it was the Hager twins ! I always wondered what happened to them , guess I know now ...
  • SweetLi... KODA 2009/03/08 14:51:32
    SweetLiz1965
    We were "good" friends..They continued to perform and be very active in Nashville charities. Jim died on May 1st,2008. He collapsed in the parking lot of his favorite coffee shop close to his house. Jon was depressed and many say his health spiraled. Yet he did ok, but did die in his sleep which was unexpected. I was there not long after he was found and I am still heartbroken. But they had a great life and helped many people with their unselfishness! Never acted like "stars"!

2014/11/24 01:27:47