Jennifer Aniston Strips for 'We're the Millers': Sexy or Unseemly?

Film 2013/05/23 21:03:52
Jennifer Aniston adds more than a few degrees to the summer season with her next blockbuster release. The 44-year-old actress stars in “We’re the Millers” as an exotic dancer (yes, really) alongside Jason Sudeikis, who plays a burnout drug dealer.

Jen has been recognized for her hot bod for years now, including her “Smart Water” spokesman ship showing the “Friends” star in various scantily clad ad campaigns.

Check out the trailer to get a taste of the action – Aniston strips “Dirty Dancing” style in the film, proving she’s still got it at 44. She poses as the mother of Emma Roberts, 22, and Will Poulter, 20.

Is it too late for Jen to be playing these roles or will we all see each other at the stroke of midnight at the film’s premiere on August 9th?

• nygiants52 2013/05/24 03:09:49
    Sexy
    nygiants52
    +9
    At 44 she's still one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood. In fact I think she's gotten hotter with age. jennifer aniston jennifer aniston

• Eleni Pink 2013/05/28 12:47:54
    Sexy
    Eleni Pink
    +2
    She is AWESOME!!!!! Wayyyy better than angelina jolie!!!
  • Foxylady Eleni Pink 2013/05/28 15:37:33
  • GiGi EatsCelebrities 2013/05/28 04:20:46
    Sexy
    GiGi EatsCelebrities
    She's totally my girl crush!
  • Watermusicranger 2013/05/28 01:23:30
    Sexy
    Watermusicranger
    +3
    Gotta Watch this....WOW

Jennifer Aniston nipples
  • Alacrity Watermu... 2013/05/31 07:51:56
    Alacrity
    Who has better nipples?
  • Watermu... Alacrity 2013/06/02 22:22:09
    Watermusicranger
    Other my my wife I don't know. Maybe these Ladies?
    Courtney Thorne Smith pokies
    B0nnie Franklin slip

Marisa Tome sexy
  • I_Piss_N_UR_Coffee 2013/05/27 21:56:18
    Sexy
    I_Piss_N_UR_Coffee
    She is smoke'n hot! and funny
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2013/05/27 21:49:49
    Sexy
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    Hm. Interesting.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2013/05/27 21:31:04 (edited)
    Unseemly
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +2
    So, where's 'irrelevant'??

Depending on how desperate you are:

The woman is nothing more than cleaver marketing. She is the difference between a REALLY beautiful woman and (just) vagina....in her case, vagina wins.

She is booring at best WITH/ OR without clothing. looks like a freakin' grimlin.
  • meshell snell/G... 2013/05/29 01:50:00
    meshell
    I would pick you as a jealous female or a gay man.
  • snell/G... meshell 2013/06/03 18:40:10 (edited)
  • meshell meshell 2013/06/04 02:11:55 (edited)
    meshell
    now now Mr snell. did I offend you that much????? hehehe sook. wow you looked up my profile and found where abouts I live BRAVO MY FRIEND, we are clever arnt we. except im not sure why the need to put that up. anyone who wants to know just has to look at my profile.. SILLY SILLY MAN or should I say child...and whats the bullseye for. do you think you hit the mark with that comment. hahahahahahaha
  • cocktailsquid 2013/05/27 21:03:10
    Unseemly
    cocktailsquid
    +2
    Maybe I'm just seeing those pictures, but it seems like she's been taking every opportunity she can get to take her clothes off in front of the camera. I'm really sick of seeing her. I'm sure that part of it is that she has always gotten on my nerves, like a cheese grater; but still. She's getting to that Drew Barrymore level of attention desperation.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/05/29 01:51:45
    meshell
    +1
    money money money. for a few million bucks wouldn't you. Hell if I looked half as good as her and had the chance, id do it too.
  • cocktai... meshell 2013/05/29 02:08:25
    cocktailsquid
    +1
    If I already had as much money as she does, I wouldn't do it. If I was as poor as I am now, I would; but I'd only do it because I want to help my family. It always seems crazy to me that people with so much money will do so much to get more money. It's almost like an addiction.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/05/29 02:33:28
    meshell
    +1
    it seems to be an addiction.. the rich stick with the rich and shun the poor. there seems to be a contest as to who can earn the most money. good on them if they did something with it instead of buying property all over the world for their holidays. $10,000 outfits they wear once then toss aside. just the needless waste of money for their own pleasure..
  • c.stuartHardwick 2013/05/27 20:36:55
    Sexy
    c.stuartHardwick
    I'm thinking likely, both?
  • Joker 2013/05/27 20:18:33
    Sexy
    Joker
    +1
    she is really sexy Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Aniston
  • JeffDeWitt 2013/05/27 18:37:49
    Sexy
    JeffDeWitt
    The divine Miss Aniston would look sexy no matter what she did... she'd look sexy in a pair of baggy jeans and a sweatshirt.
  • flyingseaturtle BN 2013/05/27 17:25:52
    Unseemly
    flyingseaturtle BN
    +2
    I am glad that she still has the body to show off her body but I really don't care.
    Unseemly
    Sell out!
  • bags th... wtw 2013/05/27 20:46:57
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +1
    I think, at 44, it's a situation that she feels she has to be more competitive in the marketplace. Her acting talents are relatively limited, she doesn't do drama, and there are a LOT of young comediennes to play the ingenue roles. Her shelf life may have been limited if she hadn't crossed this point. It would seem to mean she's becoming concerned enough for her viability that she's dropped some of her personal standards in favor of marketability.
  • cocktai... bags th... 2013/05/27 21:04:38
    cocktailsquid
    +2
    That pretty much sums it up entirely.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/05/29 01:53:10
    meshell
    +1
    pretty much sums up most if not all actors and actresses..
  • cocktai... meshell 2013/05/29 02:13:34
    cocktailsquid
    +1
    I think that it is worse for actresses. Men get more distinguished in the eyes of the public (generally), but women just age. I mean, you see Tom Cruise still playing the parts of the "young" male lead, along with guys like Bruce Willis and George Clooney. Who are they playing against? 20-something women. It must seem like they have to start doing anything they can, just to hang on to their careers. That's really sad. I'd never make it in that industry.

I'm really interested to see what Angelina Jolie is going to do. I've never been a big fan (only seen her in a few movies), but I really like the attitude that she can have a double mastectomy and will soon by 40, but she has no plans of changing her image. I hope that it works really well for her. There are all these women who had breast cancer and feel that they lost a big part of their womanhood. I'm hoping that she can continue to play the sexy parts and perhaps inspire a few people that that isn't what makes them attractive women.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/05/29 02:47:28
    meshell
    I agree with your first statement. I was watching the news the other day and saw a few women speaking of how for their family they had a double mastectomy, only to be dying of breast cancer anyway.. I don't think choosing to do such a thing was wise but that's up to her, thing is she will still be able to do sexy roles as she will be getting implants. so there for she will still have the boobies, no ugly scars... im not sure others that are suffering from breast cancer will look up to her. yes she has them removed, but seems to vain to wear her scars, instead opting for the neat clean womans chest. but you can bet your hiney she will flaunt the fact that she had it done...id say somewhat seeking attention.....
  • cocktai... meshell 2013/05/29 22:51:03
    cocktailsquid
    I had not heard that she was going to get implants. That really just throws it all out the window for me. She's just promoting an unhealthy and unnecessary cosmetic surgery that can cause a laundry list of ailments on their own. I understand her fear, but the fact that she is having an oophorectomy preemptively seems excessive. I never realized how much your body depends on the ovaries, until mine were gone.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/05/30 00:22:50
    meshell
    everything in out body has a purpose. If Ange was not going for the implants then I would say she is a brave woman, but like I said before I was watching a show and some that had preventative surgery, are dying of breast cancer anyway, this all developed after the double mastectomy. its a scary thing, my MUM had a mastectomy because of breast cancer, she never went to chemo, she never took the tablets she was told she needed to take to prevent cancer returning, and she was clear of cancer, others that did chemo, took the tablets, are either dying from the cancer or passed over already....
  • cocktai... meshell 2013/05/30 01:47:46
    cocktailsquid
    Cancer is a wildcard that you just can't predict. I understand the desire to do things like that to avoid the disease, but if there are still cells, there can still be cancer. My step-grandmother survived breast cancer, only to get (unrelated) stomach cancer less than a year later. I'm glad that your grandmother was able to beat it.
  • meshell cocktai... 2013/06/03 05:04:58
    meshell
    +1
    thankyou, it was my MUM. but sadly we lost her in a car accident not 2 yrs ago...cancer is an unpredictable, some who have it in their genes are lucky not to suffer from it, others that have no family history of it, are fighting it... but as you said if there are cells left then the chance of it is still there..
  • dBrown 2013/05/27 15:18:27
    Unseemly
    dBrown
    +2
    she's... old.shes
  • gunner 2013/05/27 14:21:27
    Unseemly
    gunner
    I find her quite atractive. Were I single and rolling in money, I`d roll in it with her, once. More important, whats between her ears. To many of the Hollywood types really ain`t to bright. Dumber than a box of rocks, not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.
  • Smuwf, Twin 2013/05/27 10:50:58
    Sexy
    Smuwf, Twin
    In the extreme
  • CG 2013/05/27 08:14:24
    Sexy
    CG
    I wish I was a man..
  • MissLily82 2013/05/27 05:39:56
    Unseemly
    MissLily82
    I never fancied her...That jaw of hers!
  • Sammy 2013/05/27 04:17:43
    Unseemly
    Sammy
    +1
    She is gorgeous but I think stripping is trashy.
  • Jim 2013/05/27 03:16:03
    Sexy
    Jim
    Hot then...

Jennifer Aniston

Even hotter now...

Jennifer Aniston 2013
  • Merlin 2013/05/27 01:48:49
  • Rick Merlin 2013/05/27 02:56:13
  • ShaySceneDeletion 2013/05/27 01:15:23
    Sexy
    ShaySceneDeletion
    +2
    she is definitely attractive (I think she's sexy with her clothes on) so I'm sure shes attractive when she disrobes

2014/09/30 13:46:14