Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People' In His New Movie..

STEELANGEL 凸 Metal Up 凸 2012/12/15 17:21:33

JAMIE FOXX: My name is Jamie Foxx. Give it up, give it up, New York City, Saturday Night Live. Come on, make some noise, man. New York City, New York City, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, it’s crazy. I'm black, and I’m dressed all black cause it's good to be black. Black is the new white. I’m telling you, how black is this right here? Nice fly, I’m saying. You know how I know black is in right now? Cause the Nets moved to Brooklyn. How black is that? They got black jerseys, black court. I mean, how black is that? And Jay-z is the owner, a rapper. How black is that? And Jay-z only own about this much of the team. But he act like he own all of New York. How black is that?

And I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

But I'm going to tell you right now, speaking of blackness, my President, President Obama is back up in the White House four more years. How black is that? And not only that, he’s so black, he was playing basketball during the Election Day. How black is that? But he was also late for his acceptance speech. Okay, all the white people, this is your turn - how black is that?

But he going to be extra black this next four years. He going to get everything black, and white people, don't get nervous about that because he is mixed. Now the first four years was the white side of him, because I don't know if you saw him on Ellen when he was dancing and everything. I don't know what this is. That wasn't President Obama, that was President Barry Gibb Obama. But the next four years he's even changing his name from to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X. How black is that? And the next time you see him dancing on Ellen, he gonna be dancing like this.

How does it help race relations in this country when a black actor jokes on national television about killing white people?

One has to believe that his opening monologue was approved by SNL's writers, meaning they were in on it.

Imagine the uproar if a white actor joked about killing all the black people in a new film he was starring in.

That would probably be the end of his career.

By contrast, for Foxx, this will probably win him another Oscar.

It's a grave new world isn't it?

His Movies Should Be Boycotted..

Jamie Foxx: “Everything in My Life is Built Around Race”
December 14, 2012 | Posted by Kevin Webb
Tagged With: Django Unchained, Jamie Foxx

Jamie Foxx’s life revolves around race. Or at least that’s what he told Vibe Magazine during an interview for its December-January issue. His new movie Django Unchained, directed by Quentin Tarantino, has been criticized for its allegedly insensitive approach to the subject of slavery. Foxx has yet to earn any award nominations for his role as a slave-turned bounty hunter in Tarantino’s western. While speaking with Vibe he chalked up the mixed reception to issues of race.

“There’s certain things that we watch as black people that if we don’t agree with it, we not only turn off the movie but we turn off that person,” Foxx said. “When we feel like the character was compromised by the white establishment.”

Django Unchained doesn’t look to satisfy every black person, or the white establishment. Though the slavery is central in the plot, it is not what steers it. The revenge theme Tarantino seeks with Foxx’s character is not too unlike what he showed in his last film, Inglorious Basterds. Foxx explained the importance of films exploring slavery, and why the subject has no reason to be taboo, comparing it to the World War II setting used in Inglorious Basterds.

“Every two, three years there is a movie about the Holocaust because they want you to remember and they want you to be reminded of what it was,” Foxx told Vibe. “When was the last time you seen a movie about slavery?”

The Oscar winner understands the current divide between white and black audiences, and explained how he relates.

“As black folks we’re always sensitive,” Foxx said. “As a black person it’s always racial. I come into this place to do a photo shoot and they got Ritz crackers and cheese — I’ll be like, ain’t this a b—-. Y’all didn’t know black people was coming. What’s with all this white s—? By the same token, if there is fried chicken and watermelon I’ll say ain’t this a b—-? “ he said alongside co-stars Leonardo Dicaprio and Kerry Washington. “So, no matter what we do as black people it’s always gonna be that. Every single thing in my life is built around race. I don’t necessarily speak it because you can’t.”

Read More: http://atlantablackstar.com/2012/12/14/jaime-foxx-...

• impiety 2012/12/15 17:39:19
    impiety
    +1
    It was a joke and he was talking about the movie if people can truly read it says " I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie."
  • jere.chievres 2012/12/15 17:24:46
    jere.chievres
    +1
    He is a total @$$hole

2014/11/27 16:04:49