Isn't Sonia Pizarro from Operation Repo f-ing ugly or what?

Magzilla 2008/12/02 02:43:54

• Ron Howard 2009/06/15 04:52:35
    Dude, she is ugly
    Ron Howard
    +10
    You know what's Uglier than sonia pizarro's face? sonia pizarro's insides. She has got to have the worst attitude of anyone I've ever seen. Notice that she can't get along with ANY of the cast. Sitting in the truck bitching her ass off at everyone. Does not contribute whatsoever, just takes up space. Obviously the only reason she even has a job is because her brother is the owner. Seriously, I liked this show a good bit and have watched (reruns) at least 12 episoodes, but I was watching a rerun tonight, and she really set me off. I thought, What in the hell have I been doing watching this show? I don't want to support this crap! So I deleted it and several other episodes, “three thumbs downed” it on my tivo, and cancelled my season pass. I won't be a contributor to her “success” anymore. It's too bad b/c I mostly like the rest of the cast and I liked the show. Luis, fire your sister before she ruins your business!

• Joe Boy 1690 2014/12/05 18:10:27
  • Victor Casillas 2014/08/23 01:46:00
    Dude, she is ugly
    Victor Casillas
    You are no one to judge about anybody looks only Jesus Christ :). she's a very lovely women.
  • Joe Boy... Victor ... 2014/12/05 18:13:09
  • Caroline Huamani 2012/04/29 21:33:29
    What are you talking about? She is f-ing hot!
    Caroline Huamani
    Ugly or not ugly... at the end of the day she still gets paid, and I am sure she is not losing any sleep over the ignorant ass haterz!
  • Notfat Carolin... 2013/11/02 18:40:32
    Notfat
    +2
    You forgot FAT!!
  • Joe Boy... Carolin... 2014/12/05 18:04:29
  • Joe Boy... Carolin... 2014/12/05 18:15:51
  • U.N.Owen 2012/04/13 02:24:46
    Dude, she is ugly
    U.N.Owen
    +2
    Nothingmwouldmmake me happier, than the day that poor, minute little heart, that beats, within that morbidly obese carcass, finally gives up, and, the bitch drops. I promise you - she won't even get a mention in even the trashiest newspapers.
  • Joe Boy... U.N.Owen 2014/12/05 18:19:26
    Joe Boy 1690
    +2
    Totally agree bro. That would be a great day. How can someone be so ugly. Seen an episode were she had pig tails. Wow what a repulsive fat freak this tramp is
  • anthonyc 2011/11/24 20:10:45
    Dude, she is ugly
    anthonyc
    +1
    she looks like rikishi the wrestler
  • mschyna... anthonyc 2012/03/08 06:40:07
    mschynawhyte
    +5
    lol she looks like urseala the sea witch from the little mermaid
  • Matt Devito 2011/11/17 16:30:22
    Matt Devito
    +1
    The new fuzzy hat turns me on, she is hot and gets me all excited.
  • Joe Boy... Matt De... 2014/12/05 18:22:11
  • George Cloozey 2011/11/10 15:22:08
  • jay 2011/10/29 21:04:41
    Dude, she is ugly
    jay
    +2
    i don't even watch the show cause i can't stand looking at that ugly piece of blubber!!
  • mel.bias3 2011/10/24 12:55:01
    Dude, she is ugly
    mel.bias3
    +2
    she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  • Josephine Sol 2011/07/25 20:57:24
    Josephine Sol
    +1
    i think she should show up nude every now and then :D
  • John Josephi... 2011/10/17 06:19:36
    John
    +2
    Are u kidding?? She looks like she has her ass on backwards
  • John Josephi... 2011/10/17 06:20:27
    John
    +2
  • Joe Boy... Josephi... 2014/12/05 18:25:26
    Joe Boy 1690
    +1
    AYE BET SHES NOT SEEN HER PUSSY FOR YEARS AND YEARS. ITS ALL TUCKED IN UNDER THE FAT. THATS IF SHE HASNT GOT A DICK. IT WOULDNT SUPRISE ME
  • U.N. Owen 2011/07/16 00:42:11
    Dude, she is ugly
    U.N. Owen
    +1
    Beyond Ugly. Personally, I'd like to see her thrown in a meat grinder.
  • joshuarmr U.N. Owen 2012/04/01 06:06:30
    joshuarmr
    +4
    It would not fit her disgusting ass. It would have to be an industrial sizero woodchipper
  • Terumi 2011/07/07 05:26:58
    Terumi
    +2
    she is hilarious and makes me even want to watch the show
  • Joe Boy... Terumi 2014/12/05 18:28:43
  • Lonely girl 2011/07/01 08:16:19
    Dude, she is ugly
    Lonely girl
    +1
    She is more than ugly! She's more in the fugly category!
  • titov Lonely ... 2012/01/22 07:06:14
    titov
    +4
    So true,,ridiculous 4realzz!!
  • Jake Kilgore 2011/06/02 00:16:03
    Dude, she is ugly
    Jake Kilgore
    +1
    She's the ugliest pig i have ever seen.. seriously; I have no idea why she is on the show;
  • patsy Jake Ki... 2013/05/03 00:39:45
    patsy
    +3
    That's the most hideous thing I've ever seen in my life.Don't she make enough money to get gastric by-pass surgery&plastic.Anything; will help alittle ..
  • patsy Jake Ki... 2013/05/03 00:40:53
    patsy
    +3
  • STUPID questions by MORONS 2011/05/26 04:37:32 (edited)
    STUPID questions by MORONS
    If I woke up in the morning with that beast on my arm....I'd chew my f***ing arm off just not to wake it up!!! And there had better be no flour nor wet spot!!!! And if I did wake it up..I'd kick it out the door and watch it roll down the street on it's 80" waistline...like the girl on 'Chocolate factory" who ate the blueberry's. Oooompa-Loooompa!!! Ever see it w/o makeup? Man. it shave's it's eyebrows then paints 'em on. Has a steel toed truck drivin' B*tch's mouf (vocab.) too! Fugliest thing walking the planet..at least in the top ten! It makes Oprah look like Racheal Hunter!! aaahahahahaha!!!!! jonny 8-)
  • shannonbeauford 2011/04/28 01:01:30
    shannonbeauford
    She may be a big woman, but she's the most entertaining on the show.
  • Robert ... shannon... 2011/05/01 20:44:50
    Robert Bigaouette Jr.
    +4
    She's so bad someone should repo her off the street!
  • Robert ... shannon... 2011/05/01 20:45:01
    Robert Bigaouette Jr.
    +2
  • Robert ... shannon... 2011/05/01 20:46:32
    Robert Bigaouette Jr.
    +2
  • STUPID ... Robert ... 2011/05/26 04:57:33
    STUPID questions by MORONS
    +2
    You'd need an F-350 suspension at a minimum to lift her and not pop a wheelie driving her away!!
  • jakep51 2011/02/25 15:19:54
    jakep51
    +1
    She has to be, I mean wouldn't you sweat like hell under all that fat?
  • Stephanie 2011/02/24 04:47:30
    Dude, she is ugly
    Stephanie
    +4
    I saw this show and couldn't believe the idiocy. Nobody has garnered further than a 5th grade education it seems, their grammar is atrocious, they sound like morons when they try to speak, they use words that are not real, and they all should take lessons on how to not look like trash (exception: Matt. He at least knows how to communicate in English.)
    Sonja is a sow. A huge, disgusting, ugly (inside and out) heifer. Could she be more of a piece of trash? I've seen drag queens that look better than she. Why would someone shave their eyebrows off and then magic marker them in? I know some people are large, and some could have a thyroid problem, etc., but with that mouth of hers and the arrogance that accompanies it, I'm surprised that she allows herself to be seen on TV, let alone in public! With the idiocy and crassness that Sonia bestows on the viewing audience, I would advise her to stay in her house - or pig sty, whichever she lives in. I'm overwhelmed with adjectives to describe her, and there isn't enough room here, but I'll add a few. She is putrid, gross, thoroughly without class, abhorrent, sickening, lard-like, and is a boil on the ass of society. Whatever her ethnicity, she is giving a bad name to Spanish people everywhere. How could someone who looks and sounds lik...

Sonja is a sow. A huge, disgusting, ugly (inside and out) heifer. Could she be more of a piece of trash? I've seen drag queens that look better than she. Why would someone shave their eyebrows off and then magic marker them in? I know some people are large, and some could have a thyroid problem, etc., but with that mouth of hers and the arrogance that accompanies it, I'm surprised that she allows herself to be seen on TV, let alone in public! With the idiocy and crassness that Sonia bestows on the viewing audience, I would advise her to stay in her house - or pig sty, whichever she lives in. I'm overwhelmed with adjectives to describe her, and there isn't enough room here, but I'll add a few. She is putrid, gross, thoroughly without class, abhorrent, sickening, lard-like, and is a boil on the ass of society. Whatever her ethnicity, she is giving a bad name to Spanish people everywhere. How could someone who looks and sounds like that actually go on camera? They say the camera adds 10lbs? Hah, I guess it's a bit more. And to dress like she's trying to be goth? Goth people dress in black clothing and use makeup to appear vampire-like. Sonia is a caricature of a goth/drag queen/hideous late night adult swim cartoon.
    Sonia -your best bet is to go lay down in your pig sty, and roll in the garbage that your persona advertises. You are trash -simple and plain, disgusting trash. Please, for the love of God, go away! Hide in a dumpster at McDonalds and gorge on fries -it looks like that is your only talent - eating friend greasy food. Damn bitch, just leave.
    p.s.
    I like the picture that 45cougar put up - NICE!!
  • iman ta... Stephanie 2011/03/06 22:31:07
    iman taheri
    +2
    Could not of been said better... That fat bitch broke froys phone because she walked 500 feet in the sun and her greasy overworked chicken glands started to seep out oil, anyways, well said
  • STUPID ... iman ta... 2011/09/23 22:40:26
    STUPID questions by MORONS
    I agree. I saw that episode and was thinking the EXACT same thing! I no longer watch it now.....I found out it is all acted out. If that is so..they do a dam good job of making it look real???
  • iman ta... Stephanie 2011/03/06 22:31:24
    iman taheri
    +4

2014/12/19 15:14:30