Is this a new low for Charlie sheen? He reportedly killed Denise Richards pug.

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2011/03/29 14:23:00
Yes a new low
I think....
There is an article on limelife today that Charlie Sheen killed Denise Richards pug. He got custody of the two dogs in 2002, after the meltdown at the plaza Denise started getting phone calls that the pugs were ill. When she finally got them back, (Sheen gave them to her) one of them died from malnutrition.

Read More: http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Charlie-Sheen-K...

• birdman 2011/03/29 23:06:39
    Yes a new low
    birdman
    He needs some Thorazine.
  • RockyMtGirl BN 2011/03/29 17:55:48
    I think....
    RockyMtGirl BN
    From what I've heard he's a good father to his kids, I can't see someone with that instinct, also being able to kill a dog or starve a dog. I'd think that would have been all over the news if it were true.
    If it happens to be true, then I would have to say he's a pretty despicable animal himself.
  • jst2swtnsassy 2011/03/29 17:08:12
    I think....
    jst2swtnsassy
    Reality TV and stars in general have nothing better to do then create DRAMA so that everyone and everything, revolves around them and their sad and pathetic lives. If that is true, he should pay for animal abuse and never be allowed to have animals, but I have better things to focus on then rich and obviously bored Hollywood interests. pay animal abuse allowed animals focus rich bored hollywood bored
  • ptete in left I trust ~ POT... 2011/03/29 16:42:24
    I think....
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    +1
    While I am an absolute animal advocate, I would need to see more info on that. Sounds like hearsay to me. If it's true - he should go to jail for animal abuse - and if it were MY dogs - I would make sure that he was at the VERY least in court to explain what happened.
  • markbubble 2011/03/29 15:30:19
    Yes a new low
    markbubble
    yea he is pretty insane
  • freethinker 2011/03/29 14:45:32
    Yes a new low
    freethinker
    +1
    I realize he is one sick douchebag, but Not That Sick!!!
  • luvguins 2011/03/29 14:34:48
    Yes a new low
    luvguins
    +1
    Animal cruelty is the lowest one can go. Charlie Sheen is a narcissistic pig, and the people buying tickets to his Blabathons are morons.

2014/10/31 10:07:03