Is music evil?

paenitentia 2009/11/22 05:39:25
In case you haven't heard, many songs have subliminal messages in them - if you don't believe me, look up "subliminal message" on youtube. There are thousands of videos of songs played backwards and things being said, often very clearly - and often about Satan. Evil is infiltrating our music, and subconsciously infiltrating our minds. Before we know it, the world will be overtaken by evil - and all because of the music we listen to.

Here's a song that pretty much sums it up:

Evacuate the dancefloor
I'm infected by the sound
Stop, this beat is killing me
Let the music take me underground

Notice the careful wording - infected, killing, take me underground... it's stated so clearly!

So, now it's up to you - will you give in to the evil, or will you believe, and take a stand against what is everywhere you are?

(P.S. I'm kidding. If you haven't noticed by now... wow. I hope you enjoyed. :D)

• Smashing Pumpkins #1 Fan 2009/11/22 05:45:40
    Smashing Pumpkins #1 Fan
    +4
    Yes I know I looked at them thousands of times lol. Who cares though, they're awesome. Stairway to Heaven is Stairway to Hell backwards, and that's freakin' awesome. I love evil music.

\,,/

2014/10/31 14:21:45