IS MILEY CYRUS PREGNANT?

La Saria 2007/09/24 17:15:59
Hannah Montanta is totally Pregnant!
No, it's just a slow news week. it's all gossip.
Of course she's pregant. Zac Effron is the daddy.
J14 is always reliable (unlike BOP). If they say she's not, she's not.
Last week, rumors swirled online that Disney darling Miley Cyrus was pregnant. Many blogs posted a J14 article that claimed the 16 year old Hannah Montana star was knocked up. In the article, her cast mates discussed her baby on the way. J14 is now claiming that the article was doctored and Cyrus is keeping mum (pun intended). So, what do you guys think? Is Miley pregnant or is it just a rumor?

• Tommy 2008/02/01 22:57:21
    Tommy
    ??????? probably not. if she was she wouldnt b soooo skiny, and like thats just mean, im sure she wouldnt do anything bad, i just dont know how she puts up w/ all that crap!
  • Taylor 2008/02/01 22:57:14
    Taylor
    u guess r a re-re lol but stop
  • ii 2008/02/01 22:56:59
    ii
    how old is she
  • kayla 2008/02/01 22:56:32
    kayla
    Miley Cirus is so not pregnant. she wouldnt do that
  • saralikewoah46 2008/02/01 22:56:23
    saralikewoah46
    she cn't be her daddy follows her every where its just a rumor
  • blondie! 2008/02/01 22:56:14
    blondie!
    OF COURSE NOT THAT PIC. AIN`T VEN HER
  • Jimmy P 2008/02/01 22:56:13
    Jimmy P
    I don't like her, but she can't be that stupid.
    That would be the fastest way to lose her disney stardom.
  • nay nay 2008/02/01 22:55:22
    nay nay
    of course she is....shes always sharin her cookies with the jonas brothers...HO HO HO! LOL. its possible.
  • Mary nay nay 2008/02/01 23:11:08
    Mary
    Listen up u ,she's not pregnant. She's not stupid like Jamie! Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggg!!!!! U make me so angry what the heaks wrong with u, she's only 16. There's soooooooo many mean things i wana say to u but i won't. I will very difficutly reframe from callin u a BITCH. Opps... Hahahahahaha u desservied that.
  • Mandi 2008/02/01 22:55:21
    Mandi
    of course she's pregnat, she's a whore and i dont like her one bit. she is sooooo annoying. if she isnt pregnant, she'll use this extra publicity to her advantage..can you say TEEN SLUT? or POP STAR MOMMA?!?
  • Mary Mandi 2008/02/01 23:15:14
    Mary
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, Stop. Hold up slick. Jus cause u don't like her dosn't mean u can call her that you meanie. I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... U SUCH FUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Lola 2008/02/01 22:54:57
    Hannah Montanta is totally Pregnant!
    Lola
    hey i dont believe you are pregnet becouse i went to your concert on monday and you did not look pregnet so thats a lie and you are not going out with zac i thought you were going out with nick?
  • koolio 2008/02/01 22:54:53
    koolio
    shes a great star. she wouldnt do that to her fans.
  • megan 2008/02/01 22:54:49
    megan
    Miley cyrus is not pregnant and people are so stupid and low enough to pry around in her life. i think that they are RETARDEDDDD and need to get a life of their own.... sTOP WAITING FOR miley to mess up

ha
  • banana 2008/02/01 22:54:40 (edited)
    banana
    she is not pregnat she is a nice girl dont listen to all of this gossip it is just stupid k got it get it good cause if u say she then u are knocked up ok ok she is not like jamie lynn spers ok you guys are stupid who thimk that she is so shut the f*** up its freakin retarted
  • lexilex 2008/02/01 22:53:39
    lexilex
    hannah montana is not pregnant she is not like jamie lynn spears who is related to brittney spears so stop the freaking rumors
  • whit 2008/02/01 22:53:24
    whit
    I love you
  • big mamma 2008/02/01 22:53:18
    Hannah Montanta is totally Pregnant!
    big mamma
    i think she is...
  • Natashya 2008/02/01 22:53:16
    Natashya
    She is NOT Pregant!!!
  • em lynn 2008/02/01 22:53:14
    em lynn
    she is not stait up
  • Misty V... em lynn 2008/02/01 23:00:12
    Misty Violet
    Wait a second, she's gay? o.o
  • patricksgirl93 2008/02/01 22:52:40
    patricksgirl93
    First of all Miley's 15 not 16 and no she is not pregnant. She would never get pregnant at age 15! She loves her fans and she doesn't believe in showing younger kids it's ok to get pregnant at age 15. What kind of role model would she be then? Exactly! Which proves my point....She isn't pregnant and she won't be for a while.
  • LALA_LANDER 2008/02/01 22:52:28
    Hannah Montanta is totally Pregnant!
    LALA_LANDER
    +1
    Yes She Is Totally Prego XD lol
    But Serously She IS PREGNANT
  • sha 2008/02/01 22:51:43
    sha
    i r3ally dont no this my first time hearing that shes pregnant
  • jonaslover 2008/02/01 22:51:42
    jonaslover
    leave her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • brookybe 2008/02/01 22:51:14
    brookybe
    you ppl are so cruel why would you think she`s pregent
  • ASH 2008/02/01 22:51:05
    ASH
    HEY PLEASE STOP MAKING GOSIPP ABOUT HER SHE IS JUST 14 OR 15. OF COUSE JAMIE LYNN DID IT BUT WHY WOULD SHE DO IT. SHE WOULD OF CANCELED THE CONCERT AND THE SESION OF HANNAH MONTANA. SO STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Alison 2008/02/01 22:50:54
    Alison
    it isn't nice to spread romors! of course it isn't true!
  • dummy 2008/02/01 22:50:54
    Hannah Montanta is totally Pregnant!
    dummy
    yo no!! surly she can't be!!!naw idthink so!!!
  • CHICHI 2008/02/01 22:50:53
    CHICHI
    +1
    what the heck. I mean automatically when Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant, they thnk every teen star is pregnat. HANNAH MONTANA/MILEY CYRUS/ IS NOT PREGNANT. IF YOU WANT TO BE SURE, THEN ASK HER YOUR SELF.
  • penut 2008/02/01 22:50:43
    penut
    she is pregnant if you see the show hannah montan shes FAT.
  • crazyblondchick07 2008/02/01 22:49:56
    crazyblondchick07
    oooooooh! that would tttly suck 4 her if she was...
  • Nikki 2008/02/01 22:49:55
    Nikki
    +1
    She is soo not pregnet! She is 15 years old and is like evryother 15 year old she has a curfew and get grounded but she is always watched by her parents because she is always on tour!

STOP THE GOSSIP!!!!!
    ~Nikki
  • tamtam 2008/02/01 22:49:16
    tamtam
    no way yall are ignerant stop spreding rumers.jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • mimi7777 2008/02/01 22:49:13
    mimi7777
    yall just be hatin on her...stop the hatin n start lovin!!
  • hi 2008/02/01 22:48:29
    hi
    +1
    I wouldn't be surprised!
  • Mary hi 2008/02/01 23:09:29
    Mary
  • Ginjo 2008/02/01 22:48:06
    Ginjo
    +1
    I hope she isn't. My daughter LOVES her, and I have just been glad that she wasn't a hoochie....
  • Misty Violet 2008/02/01 22:47:25
    Misty Violet
    She might be preggerz. ^^ It's not like I really care, but honestly... The cameras don't follow her around enough to guarrantee exactly what it is she does in the bedroom. ^^;;

I think this rumor might have started after Jamie Lynn got pregnant... Alot of people who weren't quite "in the know" with the latest pop culture would confuse the two. I heard quite a few people talking about Hannah Montana as "Britney Spears' sister" since that little mishap - before it, even. But it's not like I can blame them... >.<

Just look at the similarities! Both Miley and Britney (Besides their names ending in '-ey') have debuted on Disney with a storm of music videos and other promotional devices. Miley and Jamie are around the same age, and both star in high school 'comedies' (both of which are set in California beach-style environment) aimed at a younger, mostly female demograpic. Back to Britney, both start out with a "Simple and Clean" (pardon the corny disney joke - I'm a piano player Dx) image. It's true, to those who aren't quite old enough to remember her good ol' days, when "Lucky"was a bit too risque... (Shoot, that makes me feel ancient - I was only three then...!! Dx) Britney wasn't always a scary old lady on CNN.

I don't like to think about it too much because I have a cousin who fits perfectly int...''

'

"'""''"'"'"

'''''""''

"'"''''

""

""

I don't like to think about it too much because I have a cousin who fits perfectly into the Hannah demograohic, but if you take a critical eye to her latest few music videos... How punk are those outfits?! They're a big change from the regular almost-color-coordinated bits she wears to concerts. Don't go telling me she was wearing her suspenders like that because they hurt her shoulders. You know who else embraced the hanging-suspender fad? Lindsay Lohan. (I have nothing against punk clothes btw, I mostly wear that sort of stuff mahself. *sniff*)

Yes, the little rockabilly in training is also camparable to Lindsay Lohan. We all know how that that story ends. But, like Britney, that was a very subtle change. And a now she's drunkard who can (we can only hope) never work a decent job in hollywood ever again.

People say stuff like "She wouldn't do something stupid like that" or "She's my role model, that's impossible!" But there's also something else that you have to admit. "She's only human."

I don't WANT her to be a corrupt little girl. I don't WANT my little cousin to idolize an adultress. But I can't deny that there is a possibility. Hollywood, even for Disney, is a big place. Things happen. Temptation is as much there as it is in everyday life. I don't think it's right to visualize as a person above "doing something stupid." We don't know them in person. And that's something that we all have to learn to live with.

With so many people before her that went through the very same chain of events... First Britney, then Lindsay, then Vanessa and Jamie. And now, we have to ask ourselves, "Is it Miley's turn...?" I hope not. I'm sure many of you hope not. But it is forever a possibility. She's got quite a few advantages, of course, with a father who knows the business and all its tricks and as far as we know, a decent relationship with her mother, but as she gets older and we begin to see more of who she really is and her (or at least any) personality seeps into her music, things might start to change. That souldn't be too much of a shock. But I really hope it doesn't. If it does, I, as a proud American teenage girl supporting an Anti-Hillary campaign, will as they say, eat my hat in bitter sadness for the American condition.

"Out of the Fire and into the frying pan"

This could just be the beginning.

"Start all over"

And what will we be left with?
  • mamasgurl328 2008/02/01 22:47:08
    mamasgurl328
    No She is NOT pregnet!
    She knows BETTER!
    and okay if hannah is prego. then is miley bc they r the same you dumbasses and J14 go get a life tlk bout urself..how u lyk spreding rumors..i watched MTV and she was on a interveiw and she said if she got prgo. she would proib get and abortion bc she wnts to go on with her life and have a career better than all u fkn HATERS!!

2014/10/20 21:29:58