Is Lance Armstrong Innocent?

Sports 2012/06/14 16:00:00
Cycling legend and seven-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong has long denied charges of using performance-enhancing drugs, specifically blood doping. Even with a number of his old teammates failing drug tests and claiming otherwise to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, Armstrong has still denied. Unfortunately for the cancer survivor and inspirational leader of the 'Livestrong' movement, perception is reality and either this is a witch hunt -- or enough smoke to explore the fire.

"I have never doped, and, unlike many of my accusers, I have competed as an endurance athlete for 25 years with no spike in performance, passed more than 500 drug tests and never failed one,” Armstrong said via a statement on his official website. “That USADA ignores this fundamental distinction and charges me instead of the admitted dopers says far more about USADA, its lack of fairness and this vendetta than it does about my guilt or innocence.”

Armstrong is charged with taking testosterone and participating in blood doping, but he can stand trial and defend himself against those allegations. Yet if he loses, he will be stripped of all seven of his Tour de Frances titles and could even be subject to a government investigation, much like baseball legend Roger Clemens is. Not to mention the fact that if found guilty, it would break the hearts of hundreds of thousands of fans who supported him. This is only just the beginning though, so stay tuned. Do you think Lance Armstrong is innocent?

• Scott Winters 2012/06/25 17:32:28
    Scott Winters
    +1
    Innocent until proven guilty. There are always rumors and accusations about failing athlete drug testing. I like to believe that people are capable of incredible feats of endurance and self-control. Until they're proven guilty, I choose to believe they are a great example of an athlete.
  • Red 2012/06/23 08:37:46 (edited)
  • sol 2012/06/23 00:32:48
    sol
    +1
    He's never tested positive for any kind of drugs.
  • Theresa 2012/06/22 22:41:02
    Theresa
    I would like to believe that he is...
  • Mj PINKYFINGERDOWN 2012/06/21 18:14:10
  • kobidobidog 2012/06/20 17:18:56
    kobidobidog
    Leave him alone.Those after him are seeking vain glory. Judge yourself.
  • I<3Edward 2012/06/19 14:51:26
    I<3Edward
    +1
    OMG...just leave him alone!
  • BurrisTravis 2012/06/19 13:26:42
  • jumpthegun 2012/06/19 08:13:47
    jumpthegun
    sorry mistake I meant to press yes.
  • kobidob... jumpthegun 2012/06/20 17:19:57
    kobidobidog
    I forgive you.
  • jumpthegun kobidob... 2012/06/26 17:12:40
    jumpthegun
    +1
    thank you.
  • the_old_coach 2012/06/19 02:06:58
    the_old_coach

It's passing the over 500 drug tests that catches my eye...these are done before a race, after a race, and by surprise during the off-season. Who exactly is accusing him all the time? Oh yeah, the French sore losers and his competitors. YET HE HAS PASSED OVER 500 DRUG TESTS AND NEVER FAILED A SINGLE ONE.

WITCH HUNT.
  • jackpin... the_old... 2012/06/23 16:10:35
    jackpine savage
    +1
    STOP THE BS LANCE HAS PASSED TESTS BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE RACE
    PROOF SHOULD BE FOUND AND BE CONCLUSIVE IN THE TESTS OF EACH PREVIOUS RACES...WITCH HUNT FRENCHIES ARE PISSED OFF...
  • FortunaVeritas 2012/06/19 01:40:28
    FortunaVeritas
    Why would I think otherwise? He's apparently passed hundreds of the mandatory ones, and if my childhood stories are to be believed, the French couldn't pin anything on him when they got bitter about a survivor of testicular cancer besting them on French soil.
  • Somkey the Hores 2012/06/19 00:14:23
    Somkey the Hores
    He's a cheat like the rest of them. Already proven.
  • kobidob... Somkey ... 2012/06/20 17:26:00
    kobidobidog
    I am sure you like peace. Give lance peace too, and be equal.
  • Somkey ... kobidob... 2012/06/21 01:00:36
  • kobidob... Somkey ... 2012/06/21 19:20:58 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    This is you,1 Timothy 5 ;13And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not..

No graceful words come from you, correct? Ephesians 4:29,K J B,Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
    You are this; KJV, Proverbs 3, 32For the froward is abomination to the LORD: but his secret is with the righteous,
    You are carnally minded not seeking peace. Romans 8 >>6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    King James Version
    You think of yourself as better than lance looking, and talking down to him. Philippians 2:3 ;3Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Therefore you seek a vain thing. War is seeking a vain thing. Hence you are waring against Lance.
    1 Thessalonians 4;9;kjv James 4;10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. 11Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
  • Somkey ... kobidob... 2012/06/24 07:42:21
    Somkey the Hores
    Don't cherrypick verses with me.

1Cr 6:1 ¶ Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

1Cr 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1Cr 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

1Cr 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

1Cr 6:5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

1Cr 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.

1Cr 6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather [suffer yourselves to] be defrauded?

1Cr 6:8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that [your] brethren.

1Cr 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor...

Don't cherrypick verses with me.

1Cr 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1Cr 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
  • kobidob... Somkey ... 2012/06/25 04:56:08 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    You don't know who you are crossing swords with.I will take you down.
    The judging is Judging of the heart.; Not external appearances. John 7:24 ;24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. righteous judgment is not condemning a human. Don' t you know scripture?" Do not condemn or be condemned. How clearer can it get? I am judging your heart. I find it corupt.

That is what mans law does. It sets brothers against brothers.They are the unbelievers. jury would consist of non believers too. I can't say the condemning legal system has any believers in it representing Jesus in character,. Humans put their hand on a book know not what is in it.

1Cr 6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, Did you see that?
    That is what mans legal system does.
    King James Version;
    1 Corinthians 6 >>18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. If sex is a sin against the body, what is war? Humans war. When you what a woman that is not yours risks a confrontation with the husband = war. When will humans learn that Jesus does not want us t...

<>>

That is what mans legal system does.
    King James Version;
    1 Corinthians 6 >>18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. If sex is a sin against the body, what is war? Humans war. When you what a woman that is not yours risks a confrontation with the husband = war. When will humans learn that Jesus does not want us to war?" What have humans not fled from? I ask you? idolaters are humans bowing to idols. War Machines that kill are idols. The legal buildings are idols too. Humans worship the uniforms of militarily humans too. Humans sing to a flag. I can go on, and on. Adulterers. Humans that don't respect the wife of another how can they respect whoever. Since Jesus is the bride that gives living water to war or do what Jesus would not do is divorcing ones self from Jesus the bride committing spiritual adultery against Jesus. A lot of humans have done that. Hate is = to murder to God being = to war.
    http://74.6.117.48/search/srp...
    "effeminate is connected to human sacrifice songs, and dance.
    The Jews offered up a child with loud drumming, hand clapping and "making a joyful noise before the Lord" which was the Israelite warrior's chant. They also offered up Jesus with the same kind of mocking. This is why Jesus compared them to children piping trying to get John and Jesus to sing and dance the Dionysus (Babylonian) effeminate song and dance.
    Here is a picture of Molech worship in Jerusalem"
    :
    abusers of themselves with mankind,This has to do with the Baal, and Baalim worshipers,and Elijah.
    < 1 Kings 18 >>
    King James Version. 28And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
    Definitely abusing themselves.
    revilers, Somkey is a reviler.
  • Somkey ... kobidob... 2012/06/25 07:24:50
    Somkey the Hores
    Get lost, lucifer.
  • kobidob... Somkey ... 2012/06/25 17:43:56 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    I am not accusing. I am defending. I am showing you the truth. Satan condemns.That is what you are doing. Deny it if you can. You want to defraud using mans foolish legal system that to humans in mans wisdom. You want to make Lance less than you. That is deplorable.
    1 Corinthians 1:20, .Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
    Proverbs 24; 2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
    undeniably that is Somkey.
    You knoweth not the Lord God.
  • Somkey ... kobidob... 2012/06/26 08:33:58 (edited)
    Somkey the Hores
    You know nothing, and give Bible readers a bad rep.

At least you got my name right. Now get thee behind me.
  • jackpin... Somkey ... 2012/06/23 16:13:13
    jackpine savage
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN..CHEAT? WHERE IS THE PROOF FROM 10 YEARS AGO...?
    YOUR A CHEAT TALK IS CHEAP...WHERE IS THE PROOF?
  • Somkey ... jackpin... 2012/06/24 07:38:48
    Somkey the Hores
    Can you say PAYOFF?
  • Muriel 2012/06/18 16:41:17
    Muriel
    +1
    The French have been out to get him ever since he has beat them at their own game. Go Lance Go.
  • SOUL4REAL 2012/06/18 15:44:29
    SOUL4REAL
    This man has been scamming the public and the Tour De France for years! What's done in the "Dark" will come to "Light"! Lance Armstrong come clean,the cat is out the bag!
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/20 17:35:18 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    One verse after another is against what humans are doing to Lance.
    1 Thessalonians 4;9;11And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
    Matthew 12:20A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
    Humans want to bruise lance.
    :James 5:9 ;8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. 9Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
    Humans are Grudging against Lance.
    1 Timothy 5 ;13And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not..
    KJV, James 4:11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren.
    Proverbs 9An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
    Jesus does not speak evil of anyone. Evil was spoken of him.
    Galatians 5:26 ;26Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
    Humans seek vain glory against Lance. They are envious of him.
    Philippians 2:3 ;3Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
    Do that, and humans will not act like a hungry devil looking as a human like we look at food.
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/20 22:02:29
    SOUL4REAL
    This is a blog,who is asking for your opinion on a subject. No one is perfect and we all have flaws,this is my opinion and I know you are going to let me voice it. Have a good day!
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/20 22:16:35
    kobidobidog
    This is Sodahead is it not? Opinions are written here are they not? Sounds like you don't like a human defending another human.
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/20 22:28:58
    SOUL4REAL
    You can defend who ever you choose to defend that's on you! You sound real crazy! My opinion still stands!! See Ya!
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/21 19:25:56 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Jesus defends, Satan accuses, and condemns. Which side do you want to be on? The side of life or the side of death?
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/21 20:21:30
    SOUL4REAL
    Who the f..k are you?? Don't worry about what side I'm on,I'm not here for confession! Get you a life! Now beat it!!
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/21 22:53:55 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Stop attaching humans. If you are sorry for Condemning repenting is good.
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/21 23:10:41
    SOUL4REAL
    Jackazz,I only stated my opinion!! Get off of my azz and find you something else to do because my opinion still stand and I'm not taking it back! Now shoo "Fly"!!
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/23 17:19:11
    kobidobidog
    You are anti Christ pro Satan. You like your stance now?
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/23 17:58:12
    SOUL4REAL
    Go eat sh*t,and Satan that!! :((
  • kobidob... SOUL4REAL 2012/06/25 05:10:35
    kobidobidog
    I don't see Jesus saying what you are saying. Lets Seeeeee Hmmmmm, who would not talk like Jesus? Think, think, think, can you guess?
  • SOUL4REAL kobidob... 2012/06/25 12:48:50
    SOUL4REAL
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Silence kills ignorance!! :0
  • JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/18 14:37:49
    JesusIsMyGod
    +2
    People should have to prove their accusations.

2014/11/22 15:43:47