Is Katherine Jackson Well Enough to Take Care of the Kids and Estate?

ABCnews.com 2009/08/10 11:16:25

• Jeanie Miller 2009/08/26 23:52:04
    No, she's elderly and will need assistance.
    Jeanie Miller
    +2
    I don't think that she can do the job. She is my Mom's age. I was not surprised to hear that he was supporting the entire family. I always thought that he was weird. Between the hair, the nose job and lightening the skin. Face it, he wanted to be White. With his childhood, I wouldn't blame him. It is all about the $$$. I felt sorry for him. Dating & marrying White women. Those children are not biological his. Trust me I know.

• Jeanie Miller 2009/08/26 23:52:04
    Jeanie Miller
    +2
  • 凸凹 2009/08/12 16:52:13
    Yes, she's the only person for the job.
    凸凹
    She's the King's momma! She can take care of it!
  • Political Pirate 2009/08/10 18:34:47
    Political Pirate
    +1
    I highly doubt "she" would be the one doing the work anyway... rich people are good at hiring others.
  • Daryl 2009/08/10 18:33:17
    Daryl
    She is a woman of advanced years but I have no doubt she will find help to raise the children.

shes elderly assistance woman advanced years doubt raise children

2014/12/20 16:39:05